Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-22-2009, 04:04 PM   #1
Emmaleigh3699
Registered Users
seller

So who are you marrying your kids off to?

We do cloth diaper playgroups and we decided who's marrying who already lol

do you ever talk to your friend and say "ok so is my baby's boyfriend going to be there?" lol or "He doesn't know it, but he's your ODD's boyfriend" ect

My youngest is gonna marry aecryan's youngest - so Shae and Jack will have little breastfed cloth diapered babies

and my older boy is marrying her oldest daughter - so Cyrus and Kylie will have little cloth diapered and breastfed babies

I think Sheana's son (Okmommy06) is marrying Amy's (aecryan's) middle girl - so Ezra and Kyrsten

we figure its the best way to get grandbabies in cloth, on the boob and in some woolies plus they're awfully cute kids so the grandbabies will be fantastic!

who have you married your kids off to?

Advertisement

Emmaleigh3699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 04:12 PM   #2
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: So who are you marrying your kids off to?

I asked a mom in our homeschool group if we could bring arranged marriages back into "fashion". I adore one of her sons and he is close to my second daughter in age. Only problem is it is his brother that seems to really like my DD

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 05:10 PM   #3
ouchienurse
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My bet friends litte boy, Parker. He is well aware that DD is his girlfriend and he adores her
Old 01-22-2009, 05:26 PM   #4
JellEBeanDesigns
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Our neighbor was Jaydens first kiss and his 'best girl' they eat mac and cheese and tell eachother they love eachother
JellEBeanDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 06:03 PM   #5
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I had all girls (so far) and my BFF has 4 sons and 1 DD, and my girls are going to mary her 2 oldest sons!

Or any kids of the jolie-pit crew!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 06:09 PM   #6
Computermama
Banned

My Mood:

Em has a boy friend in my best friend's four year old boy, one of twins. He's adored her since she was a newborn, and at 5 months was so enthralled by her smiling at him that he tried to lift her off my lap - problem is he's a tiny little guy and she's big for her age, so she was about 2/3rds his weight!

I figure most girls I know marry 2-3 or more years older than them, so my 1 year old should be perfect for him!

We may laugh, but it happens. My sister married the son of one of my parent's best friends. Sure, he married me first, when we were 5, but that was only because she was a snotty nosed 2.5 year old at the time.
Computermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 06:18 PM   #7
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

There are twins that were born the same day as my son in our local playgroup...I have married him off to one of them, He seems to prefer one over the other. That mom CDs her girls too.

DD hasn't been married off yet...but I am sure she will be.
Old 01-22-2009, 06:22 PM   #8
nicoleb
Registered Users

My Mood:

Okay, so this may sound crazy but I want my son to Marry Ben Affleck and Jennifer Gardners Daughter Violet, That way I will have famous in-laws. But he already has a little "wifey" our friends daughter. He follows her around and she tells him what to do.
Old 01-22-2009, 06:22 PM   #9
mum2James&Julia
Registered Users
Formerly: mum2James&Bean
seller

My Mood:

My son has a girlfriend I've honestly never seen two more kindred spirits in children. I don't think these two could ever fight... they just play back and forth... I've never quite seen anything like it. They're both just beautiful kids- she's very dark features, and my son's a total blonde haired blue eyed boy, so they'd make interesting children, but I swear they're soul mates (if it's possible to have a soul mate that early!).
Old 01-22-2009, 06:25 PM   #10
Mama2acrew
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I keep telling my dd that if she doesn't straighten up, we are going to have to buy a herd of cattle and 50 sheep to get some poor guy to take her! In the mean time, get out! get a job! have a dozen kids! Do it all RIGHT NOW WHILE YOU STILL KNOW IT ALL!!! I am thankful that we don't do dowries (sp?) anymore since she would just cost us a fortune
That said, my little boys all like one little girl... I think it might be rough for them since she is 7 but her crush is not on the *little boys* as she likes my teenager son!
My kids all think that cloth diapers and breast feeding are just how it is. Only my older ones remember "those nasty sposies"! LOL...