Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-17-2009, 05:58 AM   #1
i&a's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Where are the BSRB re-lists??? Tuesday

Good morning! I keep checking the re-lists even though I swear I'm on the wagon.

I can't get away from work even on my day off. I need to pop in to do something, so I'm taking the boys in to visit, too. Gotta get some dipes in the mail, too.

I know there was some talk about expensive GMs last night. Did you see the one on Spot's that auctioning at $77+...whaaaa??? I'm not a print collector, so that blows my mind.

Advertisement

Old 02-17-2009, 06:12 AM   #2
MelG
Registered Users

Re: Where are the BSRB re-lists??? Tuesday

Good morning! I'm in the same boat, checking for relists although I need to stop buying dipes for awhile. It's OK to just look, right?

Sorry you have to go into work on your day off, but I'm sure all your co-workers will love the visit from your boys. I don't have anything fun planned today. Just some cleaning, organizing, etc.

About half of our stash is GMs, so I do understand the "GM love", but I personally cannot see myself spending that much on one diaper. As a mom though, I think some of it is that we replace the things we may have splurged on for ourselves pre-baby (shoes, purses, clothes) with splurges for our kids. I know I have done that before. To each their own...
Old 02-17-2009, 06:18 AM   #3
treala05
Registered Users
seller

Good morning! Reese got up super early this morning (for her, anyway) and is now a crabby mess. But we have a play date scheduled with my best friend from here whom I only see a few times a year at best and her baby boy.

All you ladies on the wagon can keep on checking the relists to help score some for the rest of us
Old 02-17-2009, 06:21 AM   #4
treala05
Registered Users
seller

Oh, and since we're on the subject of GMs. The thing I don't understand is why people post NIP things as "what I paid plus shipping to you" as if the buyer off FSOT should pay for the initial shipping to the first person plus shipping to them. That seems off to me.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:22 AM   #5
i&a's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelG View Post
Good morning! I'm in the same boat, checking for relists although I need to stop buying dipes for awhile. It's OK to just look, right?

Sorry you have to go into work on your day off, but I'm sure all your co-workers will love the visit from your boys. I don't have anything fun planned today. Just some cleaning, organizing, etc.

About half of our stash is GMs, so I do understand the "GM love", but I personally cannot see myself spending that much on one diaper. As a mom though, I think some of it is that we replace the things we may have splurged on for ourselves pre-baby (shoes, purses, clothes) with splurges for our kids. I know I have done that before. To each their own...
I shouldn't have posted that. It was judgmental.

I have some GM's, too, but I hate the little red spots they leave. You're absolutely right about spending on our kids now. I'm buying wool longies for the boys that cost more than what I'll spend on jeans for myself.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:24 AM   #6
mommy2roo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

LOL, I am a new bsrb addict so I have been looking also. @hyena and fsot for anything....relists would be nice we only have 2 bsrb right now, but 9 on the way!! we use them first every time they're clean. I love them for our LO.

we have more GM's than bsrb right now so I understand, but paying more than 40, I wont do. DD#1 uses gm's thats all that will fit her, when she pl's we can finally cut back on some of them

oh by the way, mind if I join you ladies in chatter?
Old 02-17-2009, 06:35 AM   #7
MelG
Registered Users

Allison--I didn't think you were being judgemental. You weren't saying it was wrong of other people to spend that much. I wasn't offended by that.

mommy2roo--welcome! I am super new to the BSRB threads myself, but everyone has been very sweet and welcoming. This is a great group of women!

So how does the process go of stalking BSRBs for someone else? Do you just put the diaper in your cart and then give the order number to the person you are stalking for?
Old 02-17-2009, 06:36 AM   #8
aranel7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Welcome aboard mama! I'm over the longies in your avi but I remembered just reading that they suffered at the hands of DH recently so

I am a TOTAL print collector so I kind of understand how some GMs go for so much more $$, but that's just one more reason that I'm glad to be deeply in love with BSRB. The most expensive I think I've seen a BSRB is $23 and that's because it was a NIP UF, so that mama was charging exactly what it cost her (but not also shipping to me; yes, I bought it ). That BSRB was a semi-HTF print too. I have had and will have again some VERY HTF prints in my BSRB collection but I'm a bargain hunter too so I have never paid a ton for fabric either.

We are here this morning with nothing major planned. I have to do a hit and run at the supermarket with both kids, but I'm only going to get what few things I need for dinner tonight and their lunches tomorrow and I'm going to save the big grocery shopping for tomorrow when I'll be alone. Sometimes I see one mom in our grocery store with all 6 of her kids and I honestly just don't know how you can even get any grocery shopping done with that many kids in tow. I'm not knocking big families but the logistics of it boggle my mind more now than they ever could have before I had kids.

Everyday Gourmet with Jennifer Grady Mallowes
aranel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 06:37 AM   #9
i&a's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2roo View Post
LOL, I am a new bsrb addict so I have been looking also. @hyena and fsot for anything....relists would be nice we only have 2 bsrb right now, but 9 on the way!! we use them first every time they're clean. I love them for our LO.

we have more GM's than bsrb right now so I understand, but paying more than 40, I wont do. DD#1 uses gm's thats all that will fit her, when she pl's we can finally cut back on some of them

oh by the way, mind if I join you ladies in chatter?
Good morning! A BSRB addict with a beautiful longies avi -I think you'll fit right in.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:38 AM   #10
mommy2roo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So how does the process go of stalking BSRBs for someone else? Do you just put the diaper in your cart and then give the order number to the person you are stalking for?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering too, I have never stalkrd for anyone before....

thanks for the welcome Melanie!