Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-17-2009, 06:42 AM   #11
aranel7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Where are the BSRB re-lists??? Tuesday

When you stalk for someone else, you put the dipe in your cart and then once the stocking is over you have to proceed to paypal so that you can get an order number. You just go to the first screen of paypal, you don't actually make payment. Then once you have the order #, you PM the mama you were stalking for and give it to her, along with the total, and she can send payment directly to Joyce. If you were stalking for someone else and also yourself, you can email Joyce to let her know what items you need to pay for and what items are going to be paid for by someone else. She is totally flexible with stalking and accomodates everyone.

Advertisement

Everyday Gourmet with Jennifer Grady Mallowes
aranel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 06:43 AM   #12
mommy2roo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

thanks for the welcomes!

yeah my fav. longies.... now half the size and felted DH feels so bad. He told me to just order some new ones, but she oly has 2 mos left to wear them... so I ordered some Jolly's for the LO off cranky's stockings. So I guess I am OK now, but I miss them. I can't bring myself to toss them yet. I was going to save them for LO, but they litterally have no stretch in them, so I'm not sure that will work either
Old 02-17-2009, 06:46 AM   #13
MelG
Registered Users

Thanks for the explanation Jennifer.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:46 AM   #14
i&a's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2roo View Post
thanks for the welcomes!

yeah my fav. longies.... now half the size and felted DH feels so bad. He told me to just order some new ones, but she oly has 2 mos left to wear them... so I ordered some Jolly's for the LO off cranky's stockings. So I guess I am OK now, but I miss them. I can't bring myself to toss them yet. I was going to save them for LO, but they litterally have no stretch in them, so I'm not sure that will work either
Oh no!

I like the Crankies, too. Just can't make myself buy them yet...Maybe someday.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:47 AM   #15
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Good morning mamas!

I am doing my best to keep up this morning, I wasnt able to fall asleep until about 1am (felt nauseous) and then DD was up FIVE times last night teething and tummy ache...

So I am running a bit low on sleep. Plus I have to keep dragging DD down from the stairs and we go later this morning to see 2 more houses, I just hope one of these are "it"...unless I can convince DH to take the one we looked at before...

Welcome to the new mama!
Old 02-17-2009, 06:49 AM   #16
madeinjanuary
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelG View Post
Allison--I didn't think you were being judgemental. You weren't saying it was wrong of other people to spend that much. I wasn't offended by that.

mommy2roo--welcome! I am super new to the BSRB threads myself, but everyone has been very sweet and welcoming. This is a great group of women!

So how does the process go of stalking BSRBs for someone else? Do you just put the diaper in your cart and then give the order number to the person you are stalking for?
yup! you are right on target. just pass the order# onto the mama you stalked for and she will pay joyce noting that order# and if you dont know joyce's pp addy..just ask any of the mamas on here. ;P

morning ladies! we had a rough start to the night and then finally some peaceful sleep. but then ryder came running into the room at 6am like it was nobodys business wanting to sleep next to mommy. this is what i get for not putting him into bed myself ;X

yeah i agree that it's crazy when people list something and say they want what they paid plus shipping as if the mama buying it should cover the initial shipping costs. i always eat up my shipping cost if i got a diaper in and decided i didn't want it and put it up for fsot. but whatevers..to each their own...i just wont be purchasing from them that's all.

so i finally tried on the squash sbish karate pants on DS1 and while it was a little struggle to wiggle his big bootie in it..it fit pretty well with growing room. i was worried that getting the large the pants would have to be rolled up like crazy, but not at all. he must have grown some more. he's now 35" tall and just about 30lbs. he's growing up so fast!

and welcome mommy2roo. hehe is there a name you'd like us to call you instead of your username?
Old 02-17-2009, 06:50 AM   #17
serendipity10410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
LOL, I am a new bsrb addict so I have been looking also. @hyena and fsot for anything....relists would be nice we only have 2 bsrb right now, but 9 on the way!! we use them first every time they're clean. I love them for our LO.

we have more GM's than bsrb right now so I understand, but paying more than 40, I wont do. DD#1 uses gm's thats all that will fit her, when she pl's we can finally cut back on some of them

oh by the way, mind if I join you ladies in chatter?
Hi mama What is your name so we can stop calling you "momy2roo" . Nice to meet you! You can chat with us anytime

Quote:
So how does the process go of stalking BSRBs for someone else? Do you just put the diaper in your cart and then give the order number to the person you are stalking for?

I was wondering too, I have never stalkrd for anyone before....

thanks for the welcome Melanie!
Ok, Melanie and mommy2roo- the process of stalking is just like stalking for yourself: you hit BIN for the item, and when you are done adding it all to your cart, you check out of Hyena cart. When it sends you to the paypal website, at the top of the screen, it should say the paypal email address of the seller (BSRB=twoboysnfourdarlings at yahoo dot com) and the order number. If you are stalking for just one item or mult items for just one person, just give them the order # and total amt. If the items are for several different mamas, give everyone the order # to reference, and give them the subtotal plus shipping without the combined shipping discount, IYKWIM. For BSRB, it is $3 per diaper for shipping separately, and i think about $1.50 each additional dipe, but i am not 100% on the additional. HTH

and not-so- newbie L 11/10

Last edited by serendipity10410; 02-17-2009 at 06:52 AM.
serendipity10410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 06:50 AM   #18
treala05
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
oh by the way, mind if I join you ladies in chatter?
We're always happy to have new BSRB fans here!! Welcome!
Old 02-17-2009, 06:51 AM   #19
madeinjanuary
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ok this small 99cents dunkin donuts latte ad is starting to taunt me. it's just calling my name on the screen here. why does DS have to advertise such things. lol.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:53 AM   #20
madeinjanuary
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ok i have a mission today and once everyone is done with their showers..i WILL CLEAN that bathroom ;X you ladies definitely move too quick on this board. i go to reply and by the time i hit post there's atleast 3-5other posts made ;X

so what else is everyone else up to?