Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-17-2009, 06:38 AM   #1
ladybenz
following my heart to the art

My Mood:
Ob-La Di, Ob-La Da, Wool Goes On...Tuesday!

Good morning! :wave2:

Real coffee this morning. Hallelujah!

Advertisement

ladybenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 06:42 AM   #2
ladybenz
following my heart to the art

My Mood:
Re: Ob-La Di, Ob-La Da, Wool Goes On...Tuesday!

Oh, and here's a WIP pic... I've been working on the gwion shorties. Don't know why these are going so slowly. Probably cause I only work on them when I'm tired! I don't love the way they pooled on the waistband, and I've thought about ripping it out (just the waistband) and replacing with trim, but now I think I'm just going to do the i-cord in the trim color, and the cuffs, and the pocket. Then the next pair is going to have the trim on the waistband also, and a colorway i-cord. That way they'll be matchy for the boys, but also a bit different.

Oh, and at first I was not really feeling this colorway, but the more I work with it and see the depth and variety of colors in the blues and browns, the more I have to give it up to Morwenna. She's freakin' magical.
ladybenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 06:48 AM   #3
snappysara
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well I wanted to share my pics before we left this morning....
Here are pictures of our new capris we bought off spots. They are by BodieJake, Bottomstoppers. What do you think? Good thing we have some time up here in Canada before the warmer weather, cause they look more like floodpants right now!
Still cute though!

snappysara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 06:49 AM   #4
plath
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybenz View Post
Oh, and here's a WIP pic... I've been working on the gwion shorties. Don't know why these are going so slowly. Probably cause I only work on them when I'm tired! I don't love the way they pooled on the waistband, and I've thought about ripping it out (just the waistband) and replacing with trim, but now I think I'm just going to do the i-cord in the trim color, and the cuffs, and the pocket. Then the next pair is going to have the trim on the waistband also, and a colorway i-cord. That way they'll be matchy for the boys, but also a bit different.

Oh, and at first I was not really feeling this colorway, but the more I work with it and see the depth and variety of colors in the blues and browns, the more I have to give it up to Morwenna. She's freakin' magical.
They look great! I agree ~ Morwenna is magical

I'm working on dd's birthday longies. I'm using TIG in Donnegan, but I'm going to have to set them aside as I'm meeting a local mama today to pick up yarn for a pair of capris.
Currently closed

plath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 06:57 AM   #5
iheartruiner
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Good morning! :wave2:

Real coffee this morning. Hallelujah!
Oh thank HEAVENS! LOL!
Quote:

How can you NOT feel that colorway! That's one of my faves. Gwion & Ming are the best ever. Not that I have a thing for blues and browns.

MORNING GIRLS! I'm almost finished with the kirkyard shorties. I am so close to my limits of yarn - I have 0.65oz left (cestari) for 10 more rows. I was sweating on the other leg thinking I'd never make the 3" for the color way inseam (plus trim for 4").

GalleryBlogFan Page!
iheartruiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 07:04 AM   #6
alef
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

That is a stunning colorway I seem to love the MM colorways when I see them knit up but not so much when looking at the skeins... I should have looked at more pictures of the colorways knit up before making my co-op order a while back I definitely didn't order enough

Oh... good morning everyone I've been elusive lately
alef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 07:09 AM   #7
iheartruiner
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by alef View Post
That is a stunning colorway I seem to love the MM colorways when I see them knit up but not so much when looking at the skeins... I should have looked at more pictures of the colorways knit up before making my co-op order a while back I definitely didn't order enough

Oh... good morning everyone I've been elusive lately
Hello!

GalleryBlogFan Page!
iheartruiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 07:19 AM   #8
devholan
knit wit
seller

My Mood:

Good morning. Aimee, I love the Gwion. Sara, cute longies. We have a skirtie Heather did with that colorway from Spots. cute!

Come see our new store at BLUE GRASS BABY
devholan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 07:20 AM   #9
chicky
In the Land Of Wool
seller

My Mood:

morning ladies

gotta get the kids dressed and ready to go in a few gotta go up to the school and get the twins registered for prek
Old 02-17-2009, 07:24 AM   #10
DwellMama
Dwell Wool Knits
Formerly: mumtotwoboys
seller

My Mood:

Good morning!

Oh my goodness I love those Gwion shorties! I wish I got that in a coop awhile back now that I see it.

Between packing and whatnot I've gotten a few things finished. Just shipping these off today - Dragon's Lair. I want to keep these for Liam.

I also got a chunk of work done on some boardies for Liam - Bananafish on BBR. I think I fell in love again with BBR! I have to snap a photo of that yet... Also started Elliebelly Crayon yesterday!