Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2009, 07:38 AM   #21
newphillymomma's Avatar
newphillymomma
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 8,630
My Mood:
Re: Ob-La Di, Ob-La Da, Wool Goes On...Tuesday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKat View Post
Morning all (well I've been up for awhile my youngest thought 5:30 was a GREAT time to wake up).:
That was us yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwellMama View Post
Hi Kyna! That was fun, I'd love to try to do it again after we get settled. Yep - we're moving out of the IL's. We aren't too much further - Buck's County still. Just not as close to the TP. How are ya?
That would be great hen its nice and warm. Maybe we can meet in a park midway. I still don't know where the counties are. I guess I am still a Maryland girl at heart...lol

Advertisement

__________________
Kyna. happy wife. loving mom.
newphillymomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 07:39 AM   #22
devholan's Avatar
devholan
knit wit
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Asheville
Posts: 3,921
My Mood:
Re: Ob-La Di, Ob-La Da, Wool Goes On...Tuesday!

Kyna, that sounds like the skirtie:

I bought it from Lindsey.

Andrea, those are stunning! I'm not surprised you want to keep them. So who knits lovelies for you?

Heather, wow! I love all of it. I have your Addi's, btw. I'm still waiting to hear from my Rabbi's wife to figure out the rest of the week. Maybe we shoot for Thurs and I'll put your Addi's in the mail today so you have them tomorrow?
__________________
Devorah, wife to my b'sheret Philip and mommy to my parandera Jessica Shalom 05/06/08

Come see our new store at BLUE GRASS BABY
devholan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 07:39 AM   #23
newphillymomma's Avatar
newphillymomma
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 8,630
My Mood:
Re: Ob-La Di, Ob-La Da, Wool Goes On...Tuesday!

Ok Gab is done breakfast off to work.

Later girls.
__________________
Kyna. happy wife. loving mom.
newphillymomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 07:40 AM   #24
plath's Avatar
plath
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Metro-Detroit, Michigan
Posts: 4,437
My Mood:
Re: Ob-La Di, Ob-La Da, Wool Goes On...Tuesday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodiejake View Post
Morning everyone!! I have had one busy few days. Aimee, love the shorties!!

Sara, your DD looks so cute in the capris.

Kyna, I am going to be stalking you for a pair of those shoes!!!

Here's my busy few days. Sorry for the pic overload.









and the WIP targhee scrappy shorties. You know, I didn't like to work with targhee before these. I am starting to feel the love more now.



Everything looks awesome! I love targhee

Quote:
Originally Posted by snappysara View Post
Well I wanted to share my pics before we left this morning....
Here are pictures of our new capris we bought off spots. They are by BodieJake, Bottomstoppers. What do you think? Good thing we have some time up here in Canada before the warmer weather, cause they look more like floodpants right now!
Still cute though!

She is soo cute! They look great on her

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwellMama View Post
Good morning!

Oh my goodness I love those Gwion shorties! I wish I got that in a coop awhile back now that I see it.

Between packing and whatnot I've gotten a few things finished. Just shipping these off today - Dragon's Lair. I want to keep these for Liam.



I also got a chunk of work done on some boardies for Liam - Bananafish on BBR. I think I fell in love again with BBR! I have to snap a photo of that yet... Also started Elliebelly Crayon yesterday!
Those are amazing. Now I'm so excited for my dragon's lair that should be here today!
__________________
Lisa, hippie mama to Eleanore Rae, born April 6, 2008
and Adelaide Jane, born December 16, 2010
Clean Hippie
Currently closed

plath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 07:41 AM   #25
newphillymomma's Avatar
newphillymomma
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 8,630
My Mood:
Re: Ob-La Di, Ob-La Da, Wool Goes On...Tuesday!

Dev, yup that is it. If it fits her then it must be waay to small for Gab. I thought the measurements would have worked. LOL.
__________________
Kyna. happy wife. loving mom.
newphillymomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 07:45 AM   #26
devholan's Avatar
devholan
knit wit
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Asheville
Posts: 3,921
My Mood:
Re: Ob-La Di, Ob-La Da, Wool Goes On...Tuesday!

It's still a little big, but will be perfect by summer for sure.
Do you use skirties right now? I could loan it to you for a few months.
__________________
Devorah, wife to my b'sheret Philip and mommy to my parandera Jessica Shalom 05/06/08

Come see our new store at BLUE GRASS BABY
devholan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 07:48 AM   #27
Shaineinok's Avatar
Shaineinok
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 4,961
Re: Ob-La Di, Ob-La Da, Wool Goes On...Tuesday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwellMama View Post
Good morning!

Oh my goodness I love those Gwion shorties! I wish I got that in a coop awhile back now that I see it.

Between packing and whatnot I've gotten a few things finished. Just shipping these off today - Dragon's Lair. I want to keep these for Liam.



I also got a chunk of work done on some boardies for Liam - Bananafish on BBR. I think I fell in love again with BBR! I have to snap a photo of that yet... Also started Elliebelly Crayon yesterday!
Lovely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snappysara View Post
Well I wanted to share my pics before we left this morning....
Here are pictures of our new capris we bought off spots. They are by BodieJake, Bottomstoppers. What do you think? Good thing we have some time up here in Canada before the warmer weather, cause they look more like floodpants right now!
Still cute though!

She is a cutie! Love her floodpants too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybenz View Post
Oh, and here's a WIP pic... I've been working on the gwion shorties. Don't know why these are going so slowly. Probably cause I only work on them when I'm tired! I don't love the way they pooled on the waistband, and I've thought about ripping it out (just the waistband) and replacing with trim, but now I think I'm just going to do the i-cord in the trim color, and the cuffs, and the pocket. Then the next pair is going to have the trim on the waistband also, and a colorway i-cord. That way they'll be matchy for the boys, but also a bit different.



Oh, and at first I was not really feeling this colorway, but the more I work with it and see the depth and variety of colors in the blues and browns, the more I have to give it up to Morwenna. She's freakin' magical.
I don't like it skein'd but I love how its working up for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodiejake View Post
Morning everyone!! I have had one busy few days. Aimee, love the shorties!!

Sara, your DD looks so cute in the capris.

Kyna, I am going to be stalking you for a pair of those shoes!!!

Here's my busy few days. Sorry for the pic overload.









and the WIP targhee scrappy shorties. You know, I didn't like to work with targhee before these. I am starting to feel the love more now.



Beautiful! I am going to be trying some targee soon. Crossing fingers it won't be too bad.
__________________
~~Shaine mommy to three great girls!~~
My blog
YYMN spots available!
Shaineinok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 07:48 AM   #28
bodiejake's Avatar
bodiejake
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Granite Falls, NC
Posts: 12,392
My Mood:
Re: Ob-La Di, Ob-La Da, Wool Goes On...Tuesday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by devholan View Post
Kyna, that sounds like the skirtie:

I bought it from Lindsey.

Andrea, those are stunning! I'm not surprised you want to keep them. So who knits lovelies for you?

Heather, wow! I love all of it. I have your Addi's, btw. I'm still waiting to hear from my Rabbi's wife to figure out the rest of the week. Maybe we shoot for Thurs and I'll put your Addi's in the mail today so you have them tomorrow?
So cute!! Thursday will be great for us. How much do I owe you for the needles? Send me a pm with the total and your pp addy and I will send it right now.
__________________
Heather
bodiejake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 07:50 AM   #29
bodiejake's Avatar
bodiejake
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Granite Falls, NC
Posts: 12,392
My Mood:
Re: Ob-La Di, Ob-La Da, Wool Goes On...Tuesday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaineinok View Post
Beautiful! I am going to be trying some targee soon. Crossing fingers it won't be too bad.
well, it's a bit of a workout for me to knit with it since I am used to BFL. But it knits up so nice.

ummmmmm.............wow!!!.............http://hyenacart.com/onestore.php?vid=341&category=6

I don't even know what to go for.
__________________
Heather
bodiejake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 07:54 AM   #30
Shaineinok's Avatar
Shaineinok
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 4,961
Re: Ob-La Di, Ob-La Da, Wool Goes On...Tuesday!

Oh and for anyone who is curious, it seems I do not have macular degeneration. First doc was wrong, and offering me a sub par treatment. This is just a friendly reminder to always seek a second opinion, specially if your getting bad vibes. i have a eye disease called Uveitis specifically Punctate Inner Choriadapothy. An auto immune disorder. First line of treatment was a steroid shot in my eye and I go back in a couple weeks to see how its reacting to treatment. A shot in the eye by the way is not fun...

And to make this sort of woolie I have almost got my skirtie done, i still have to do the trim on the pleated ruffle. But so far its really looking adorable.
__________________
~~Shaine mommy to three great girls!~~
My blog
YYMN spots available!
Shaineinok is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.