Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-22-2009, 03:06 PM   #231
Mama Marsh's Creations
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Journey to Conception group grads!

Stacey, how scarry! I had a couple times i had to take a day or so off here and there cause i was getting contrax (nothing regular.) I hope your lil man is behaving now =)

Crystal: I'm right there with you! I am super cranky...the kids have learned to stear clear on my bad days I'll have 3 LO's too (althou not as young as Issac and Eliana) but i am worried too! I hope everything gets done soon for you!

Nothing new here. I finally went and bought new bras today (seriously the last time i did was nursing bras with ds was born in 4.07!!) I bought nursing ones again, but i hate the underwire so that is getting ripped out! Other than that nothing new here. I need a nap thou!

Advertisement

INTRODUCING THE NEW LINE! Regular candles, soy candles, and beeswax candles!
Mama Marsh's Creations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 05:21 PM   #232
StaceyS
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yes, i am still working, but that may change with my MW appt tomorrow.
I am a waitress and it is getting ohysically harder and harder to do at this point...mostly being on my feet and running around all night...i am not allowed to sit down on my shift!
Being 35 weeks this week...he could be here in 2 weeks, but most likely come at 38 (last 4 have come then), and then i am planning only on taking 3 weeks off. Our state doesn't do short term disability or I'd take more time. DH is unemployed so I have no choice.

Delana~ When is your big u/s??? I am dying to see what ya got cooking in there!! How are you feeling??

Kirsten~ I HAVE to wear underwire. It sucks!
We love him, because he first loved us.<>< 1 John 4:19
StaceyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:44 PM   #233
averysmom
Registered Users

I find out next Wed. I can't wait. I really wanted it to be a surprise, but dh is totally against it. So i guess we'll find out. Mostly, I just want to know if i need to start really thinking and praying about a girls name. We have a boys name picked out (that we both actually agree on). Also, since we only have a 3 bed room house one my the kids is going to have to share.(the baby will be in our room for a while). If it's a girl, then we plan on switching rooms and putting the girls in the bigger room, and Parker will get moved to the smaller room.

Stacey- i hope you can work as long as you can, so that you'll be able to spend as much time with the baby as possible.

Kristen- I also hat underwire.
Avery Grace 8-17-05 Autumn Rose my HBAC baby 2-9-10 EXPECTING #4 sometime in Sept. 2012 Planning my second homebirth!!
averysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 09:33 PM   #234
Mama Marsh's Creations
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm glad i'm not the only one delana!

We have a 3 bdrm house too...I am still undecided who will share. I am almost thinking that A and B will share a room for a while once the lo is ready to be in her own room, The older kids already are in big kid beds, and their beds go together for a bunk bed, maybe after A turns 4 or so...it'll be a while before i decide.

ok, off to bed. I finished the body of the nb sweater i am crocheting for the LO, and i found some squares that i was using the same yarn for to make the blanket! now i just need to find a cute little pants crochet pattern and i will have one outfit done for her. (plus the hat and booties, but those don't take anytime at all.) Night all

INTRODUCING THE NEW LINE! Regular candles, soy candles, and beeswax candles!
Mama Marsh's Creations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 08:41 AM   #235
averysmom
Registered Users

Yeah, we decided that if it's a boy the boys should share and if it's a girl then the girls should share. I thought about putting dd and ds together, but then I decided against it. Ds will be 7 and dd will be 4 1/2 when this one is born, so thought it would be better to keep the boys and girls separate. If they were younger I would have no problem letting them share.
Avery Grace 8-17-05 Autumn Rose my HBAC baby 2-9-10 EXPECTING #4 sometime in Sept. 2012 Planning my second homebirth!!
Old 09-23-2009, 07:16 PM   #236
crystalannski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Delana ~ No my midwife doesnt have me on any supplements, why do you ask? Is there something you think I should be taking?
crystalannski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 08:20 PM   #237
averysmom
Registered Users

Crystal- My m/w does have me on some supplements. I just like hearing what other expecant moms are taking. Do you know if your m/w will have you take Evening Primrose Oil?

My m/w has me on cal/mag supplement, prenatal, and RRL tea (but I take the capsules because I have a really bad gag reflex and I don't have taste for the tea.)
Old 09-24-2009, 04:47 AM   #238
StaceyS
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

MW appt yesterday was quite uneventful. She wasn't concerned at all about the cntx's..said completely normal for a mamma with 6 kids at this point. Even more normal for me as I always go a little early (38 weeks) with lots of prdromol labor as a prep before real thing.
She didn't have a problem with me working still as it is only 2-3 shifts per week right now. I will work Sat and then my 2 shifts next week and then i am done. I go back in 2 weeks to see her at 37 weeks.
Getting closer........
Old 09-24-2009, 05:23 AM   #239
crystalannski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Delana ~ I dont know about the EPO she's never mentioned it. I think she kind of leaves that stuff up to me. On my own I'm taking prenatals, a prenatal fish oil and I drink the tea. She did give me a binder full of info and the tea was in there but I'd probably be doing it anyway. I see lots of people talk about the EPO but what's it for again? Isn't it like ripening the cervix?

Stacey ~ Glad to hear all is well! You do amaze me though, waitressing at this point in pregnancy, I really dont know if I could do it.
crystalannski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 08:26 AM   #240
StaceyS
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yes EPO ripens or softens the cervix. It does NOT dilate it, though. You can take 1-2 capsules by mouth per day starting at 34 weeks, and then also start inserting 1-2 extra capsules vaginally at bedtime if desired at 36 weeks.
They melt up in there, and you may want to wear a pad to bed.