Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-22-2010, 06:10 AM   #481
Joyful Tie Dyes
Banned for reasons unrelated to transactions
www.joyfultiedyes.com

My Mood:
Re: Journey to Conception group grads!

I just LOVE seeing all of us here!

Hi guys!

Advertisement

Joyful Tie Dyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:33 AM   #482
jacquelinemarie82
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

So how old are all of the graduated JTC babies? Are you ready for your next baby?

Jasmine is 4 months. We are thinking of ttc after she turns one. Could be a little sooner or up to her turning age 2. Somewhere in there.

She just within the last 2 days has started crying every time I put her down. She's never done that. And she is eating much less during the day but that has not been a super recent development. So she is doing some new things...."talking" a lot too. I hope she is just doing a mini-nursing and play strike. Who knows I guess. She will go in the exersaucer for 10 or 15 minutes. We tried that this past week and she likes it.
jacquelinemarie82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:39 PM   #483
averysmom
Registered Users

Hi Girls!! We've been crazy busy. Parker was selected for the All Star baseball team and has had games or practices almost every night. It's been fun! Avery is enjoying her summer and loves being a big sister. Autumn is doing really good, she's very vocal, its really cute. She's doing great nursing, and when we're eating she reaches for out food, but we're waiting to start solids when she's 6mo. She loves her exersaucer and being worn in my carrier.

We've already decided that we want to have one more to round things out a bit. So after Autumn turns one all "gloves" are coming off and we'll be ready to try for #4.

It's great to hear from everyone.
Avery Grace 8-17-05 Autumn Rose my HBAC baby 2-9-10 EXPECTING #4 sometime in Sept. 2012 Planning my second homebirth!!
averysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:55 PM   #484
crystalannski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Reuben started waving about a month ago and now he will wave and say bye bye... it totally melts my heart I dont know what it is about babies waving, I just think it's the cutest thing ever!

I cant believe the 2 of you are thinking about ttc again! Oh how I hated it! Even if I wanted another for sure I dont know that I would ever ttc. I would probably just not avoid but I dont know if I would ever purposely ttc again, too much stress for my liking.

I REALLY hope that the 2 of you have a very EASY and SHORT ttc experience next time around I love babies though! And I loved being pg, I'm kinda jealous that you guys are going to get to do it again
crystalannski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:04 PM   #485
StaceyS
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Awww that is so cute Crystal!! I think Matthew is a bit younger than Reuben...or maybe a bit older. He was born 10-21.
He doesn't wave yet or say bye bye. I bet that is adorable.
he did just start clapping and saying "yaaaaayyyy", though.

I am NTNP so we will see what the future holds.
We love him, because he first loved us.<>< 1 John 4:19
StaceyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 02:58 PM   #486
averysmom
Registered Users

Crystal- I need to see some new pics of Reuben. I bet he's so cute.

I'm with Stacey, we don't plan on TTC exactly. I never want to go through that again. We just plan on not avoiding or using any kind of bc at all. So we'll see what happens.
Avery Grace 8-17-05 Autumn Rose my HBAC baby 2-9-10 EXPECTING #4 sometime in Sept. 2012 Planning my second homebirth!!
averysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 03:02 PM   #487
Melmonkey
Creator Of The Pixie Skirtie<br>www.hyenacart.com/Melmonkeyszoo
seller
seller

My Mood:

Well I failed GTT big time........222 was my number....so, adding to my thyroid meds I have to take 2000 mg of Glucophage, get a Glocometer and check my sugar multiple times a day.

Oh and my hemoglobin is low as well, so I need to have an iron supplement twice a day as well.......

This is just a horrible day now!
Old 06-24-2010, 07:47 PM   #488
newMama9.08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Mel!
newMama9.08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 04:29 AM   #489
crystalannski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm sorry Mel

Stacey, he just started trying to clap this morning I love baby hands!

Here are a few pics of all the kids Isaac is going to be 3 on Saturday!!! Cant believe it!
crystalannski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:36 AM   #490
Joyful Tie Dyes
Banned for reasons unrelated to transactions
www.joyfultiedyes.com

My Mood:

Alexander will be 8 months Sunday. I do not know if another is in my future, I am 39 already, I think he may be an only. I LOVED being pregnant but we have agreed that we will not TTC again, too much stress. We both would like to adopt in the future. Though I really can't imagine NOT ever being pregnant again I think Alexander was my one chance. He is the light of our lives and I cannot imagine life without him! <3
Joyful Tie Dyes is offline   Reply With Quote