Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-25-2010, 03:08 PM   #491
newMama9.08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Journey to Conception group grads!

Ladies, can I get your help? I'm in a bit of a funk today. :raincloud: I went in for a confirmation u/s today (they scheduled it saying that I was close enough to 6 weeks that it was okay). The m/w who saw me pointed out the 'products of conception' (being careful not to use the term baby yet). She took this picture for us:

but we couldn't see a heartbeat. I know that it's not the end of the world, but I am so dissappointed and still really scared that we could lose this little one... Any ideas for how to pull myself out of this funk? Thanks ladies.

Advertisement

newMama9.08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 03:09 PM   #492
newMama9.08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Just read my Pregnancy Journal (Thanks Melissa ) and it said that if the baby's heartbeat didn't start today (6/25) it should start tomorrow. I feel a little better, but am pretty irritated by the scheduling people who told me to come in earlier than I should have...

Last edited by newMama9.08; 06-26-2010 at 09:03 PM.
Old 06-25-2010, 06:32 PM   #493
crystalannski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I don't really have any advice just I'm sorry your stressed out and worried 6 weeks is early though. Do you have another u/s scheduled? Have you had bloodwork done? Maybe those things can help reassure you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthmamatobe View Post
Alexander will be 8 months Sunday. I do not know if another is in my future, I am 39 already, I think he may be an only. I LOVED being pregnant but we have agreed that we will not TTC again, too much stress. We both would like to adopt in the future. Though I really can't imagine NOT ever being pregnant again I think Alexander was my one chance. He is the light of our lives and I cannot imagine life without him! <3
Umm, how did I not realize that you had your baby the day after I had mine??? I guess maybe I was a little busy but really I never knew...
crystalannski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 06:33 PM   #494
crystalannski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh and I guess you weren't in my dd group cause you were actually due in November! That explains it! You went early and I went late
crystalannski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 07:11 PM   #495
Mama Marsh's Creations
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

:waves: all, been busy and didn't see there was activity here!

Stacey you still use tampons? Girl you HAVE to get a diva cup and mama cloth!! i use to have heavy heavy af's and with in 2-3 cycles of using them my cycle was totally lightened!! (like from 10-12 days from start to finish to 5 at the most!)

Hugs erin! No advice hun.

babies: Baby is almost 8 months (on the second) she is just starting to get in the crawling position and rock. she was waving the other day but nothing now. and no teeth...just like her brother and sister.

TTC again. I am sooo not ready for #4. I think hubby has been thinking about it more now that he has sold off his share of the family farm. (and he will be 30 next spring and I don't think he wants to have kids to far past there. He dad was 40 when he was born, and we just lost him this past winter to young. I don't think he wants his kids to go threw the same thing should anything happen to him, kwim) I told him not a chance :P I want to get this new store off the ground and possibly sell off MMC. but we'll see on that one.

ok, bed time, cbl!

INTRODUCING THE NEW LINE! Regular candles, soy candles, and beeswax candles!
Mama Marsh's Creations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 09:05 PM   #496
newMama9.08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalannski View Post
I don't really have any advice just I'm sorry your stressed out and worried 6 weeks is early though. Do you have another u/s scheduled? Have you had bloodwork done? Maybe those things can help reassure you?
I did have bloodwork done early on, and was doubling as I should. The m/w did tell me to schedule another u/s, so I'm going in on 7/6 to rescan, and hopefully at 7 weeks 2 (or 3, depending on how you count) days we should be able to see something. I hope so anyway! This is stressful! Thanks for the support!
Old 06-29-2010, 08:24 PM   #497
StaceyS
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yes, Erin they shouldn't have scheduled you until at least 6 weeks, but even later IMO. 7 weeks is optimal timing for me, personally. Any earlier and it causes undue stress and any later causes ME undue stress. LOL I have a history of recurrent M/C's, too.
Just try to take each day as it comes. Every day you don't show any signs of a m/c is a wonderful day. Just take each day and try to enjoy the time you do have with this baby.
I know, i know, easier said than done.
heck, my last m/c was 4 kids ago and I STILL freak out every single day of the first trimester of pregnancy.
I will be praying for you, girl!!!

Crystal~ he is adorable!! It looks like Eliana and Isaac really love their little brother. How cool is that??? I just love that pic of them in the tub together.

Kirsten~ I can't do mamma cloth because I am sooooo far from a pad girl. I tried em but couldnt hack it. LOL I may try a diva soon. I have some PP but I am worried about the mess and leaking. How do you get it to not spill when taking it out??
I love my tampax perals. LOL

On that note, AF decided to show today...17 days late. I got a very light and slight vertical line on an equate yesterday. It was soooooo light though like barely able to see until the horizontal line faded away (like they do on equates). I am thinking maybe a chemical??? Who knows, but dh wants to TTC now....like really badly.
I guess we are getting back in the game. I am NOT going to chart or obsess at all. I just don't have it in me (still) from the 11 months of trying with matty...besides, he is still a baby...my baby.
He just learned how to pull himself up to a stand and now has 5 teeth with #6 coming in soon. What a big boy...he is growing up way too fast.
We love him, because he first loved us.<>< 1 John 4:19
StaceyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 09:29 PM   #498
newMama9.08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey everyone-- Kay had Amelia Joy by VBAC today! I don't want to steal her thunder, so I won't share weight, length, etc, but I wanted to share the joy!
Old 06-30-2010, 05:11 AM   #499
Mama Marsh's Creations
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Stacey it takes a little practice but once you get it it's super easy. Unless it's super full, i never have any leaks (the first time i did was this last cycle when i was extremely heavy for some reason. my body is screwing with me.) making a mess when u take it out, not so bad. once you do it a couple of times, it's not that bad. you just hold it b/w your thumb and first finger like you are holding a shot glass (lol sorry only picture i can think of )

INTRODUCING THE NEW LINE! Regular candles, soy candles, and beeswax candles!
Mama Marsh's Creations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 06:53 AM   #500
StaceyS
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks Kirsten. I may give it a shot.

And thanks Erin for the GREAT news!!!
CONGRATS Kay and welcome little Amelia!!!!
We love him, because he first loved us.<>< 1 John 4:19
StaceyS is offline   Reply With Quote