Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-06-2011, 01:18 PM   #721
StaceyS
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Journey to Conception group grads!

I keep forgetting to check this thread since I don't come into this forum too often anymore. lol

Congrats Crystal!!! I love her name! She is just beautiful!

Ten~ any day now, right???? I can hardly wait to hear the good news!

Leslie~ you already know I am praying for ya and sending all positive thoughts your way! I think A would love to be a big brother!!

Kirsten & Delana~ how exciting!!!!

Here is a recent pic of Bekah for ya:

She is 5 months old and is a hefty and healthy baby. She is 95th% for both height/weight. lol

Advertisement

We love him, because he first loved us.<>< 1 John 4:19
StaceyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:34 PM   #722
newMama9.08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Stacey-- Bekah is beautiful! So squishy!

Ten-- Know that I'm stalking, and don't think that I haven't noticed that you haven't been on since last Friday... I am hoping that all is well and that you either took a long holiday or that Labor Day was especially productive for you (although I do hope that you get a 9.10.11 baby 'cause how cool is that!)

to all and know that I'm cheering for those TTC! (And secretly a little jealous, but not really since Abby's not sleeping through the night yet).
newMama9.08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:24 PM   #723
Ten
Registered Users

My Mood:

Still here... still waiting... was just very busy this past week and didn't get to a computer much.

I have the on-call schedule for the midwives, and today is the last time the one I don't like is on duty until the 20th. Fingers crossed! (The one I like best is on duty this weekend, so now I'm REALLY hoping for my 9.10.11!!)

*we're TTC again and hoping DD1 returns to us!*
"Death can't stop True Love - it can only delay it for a while." - The Princess Bride
Ten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:19 PM   #724
Ten
Registered Users

My Mood:

9.10.11 came and went.

Rats.

"Death can't stop True Love - it can only delay it for a while." - The Princess Bride
Old 09-16-2011, 02:54 PM   #725
Ten
Registered Users

My Mood:

Water just broke! Wish me luck!

Old 09-16-2011, 08:25 PM   #726
crystalannski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ahhhh good luck! I hope you are having an amazing birth
crystalannski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 08:49 PM   #727
Ten
Registered Users

My Mood:

Aryhn Taylor is here!

I didn't get my waterbirth (tried, but she got stuck in my hoohaa because her head was so big... the MW had to make enough clearance by holding me open manually. OW), and they had to take her right away to deal with the amniotic fluid she'd inhaled and the fact that I was hemorraging. We're both okay, though, and should be discharged tomorrow. We've had to stay a bit extra to get feeding established - she has such a strong latch that it sends me into tears every time she tries to nurse (seriously - when she sucks on DH's finger he almost can't get it away from her) so now we're feeding her formula and I'm pumping until my milk comes in, at which point we'll switch to that. I might not get to actually BF her, but as long as I can at least get breastmilk as her primary food source eventually I've discovered I'm okay with that.

Really, I'm okay that almost none of my hopes for this birth went the way I wanted. Baby's alive and healthy, and I've discovered that my relief at that outweighs everything else.

Also, she has a full head of dark hair and when she hiccups she sounds like a dog toy.

Old 09-18-2011, 09:42 PM   #728
Melmonkey
Creator Of The Pixie Skirtie<br>www.hyenacart.com/Melmonkeyszoo
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten View Post
Aryhn Taylor is here!

I didn't get my waterbirth (tried, but she got stuck in my hoohaa because her head was so big... the MW had to make enough clearance by holding me open manually. OW), and they had to take her right away to deal with the amniotic fluid she'd inhaled and the fact that I was hemorraging. We're both okay, though, and should be discharged tomorrow. We've had to stay a bit extra to get feeding established - she has such a strong latch that it sends me into tears every time she tries to nurse (seriously - when she sucks on DH's finger he almost can't get it away from her) so now we're feeding her formula and I'm pumping until my milk comes in, at which point we'll switch to that. I might not get to actually BF her, but as long as I can at least get breastmilk as her primary food source eventually I've discovered I'm okay with that.

Really, I'm okay that almost none of my hopes for this birth went the way I wanted. Baby's alive and healthy, and I've discovered that my relief at that outweighs everything else.

Also, she has a full head of dark hair and when she hiccups she sounds like a dog toy.
Congrats mama!
Old 09-18-2011, 11:37 PM   #729
McMamma38
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Congrats Ten!
Old 09-19-2011, 11:22 AM   #730
Joyful Tie Dyes
Banned for reasons unrelated to transactions
www.joyfultiedyes.com