Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-27-2009, 06:58 AM   #71
StaceyS
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Journey to Conception group grads!

Kirsten~ I don't know if you rea dmy post in JTC or ATTS the other day but my dh and I got into a wicked fight as well and he said some pretty awful things about this pregnancy that we tried so long for!
I couldn't even bring myself to forgive him...it was that bad.
It hurt really badly and I just couldn't do it.
The next day, he repented and apologized and prayed over the baby. That did help me to forgive him, but the words spoken still sting.

My point? What you guys are going through is NORMAL! It happens. It's stressful to face a pregnancy sometimes, especially when things are tough financially. I freak out every now and then about how I am going to be able to take time off after the birth since I am the SOLE income provider in this household. I try not to think about it now. I can't do anything about it and we knew this going into the pregnancy when we were TTC. I am just putting my faith into God and knowing that He gave this new life to me and He'll provide a way to take good care of it.

Anyhow, don't do anything harsh. You would toally regret taking a pill like that, for sure. I can't even imagine the aftermath of something devastating like that! I know you love this baby. I also know how worried you've been about the pregnancy. I am 100% sure what you said is just all that stress coming out into words. BIG HUGE HUGS for you, sweets. I am praying for you that you will have peace and you and dh can come to terms and face this tough stuff together.

Advertisement

We love him, because he first loved us.<>< 1 John 4:19
StaceyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 02:06 PM   #72
ty&jessie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Kristen~ I am so sorry that you are struggling. Many Many Hugs sweetie! ((HUGS))
Old 02-28-2009, 06:23 AM   #73
StaceyS
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

How are you girls doing today?

Kirsten~ I hope you're feeling better and you and DH have made up!

I am so sick of this pregnancy insomnia. I am exhausted yet can't sleep....what gives? I justlay there for at leas an hour before drifting off but if I get woken up for something (and I always do) then I can't get back to sleep. grrrrrrr.

Also, this morning when dh woke me up (again grrrrrr) I rolled over and had the worst ligament stretching pain. It hurt soooooo bad. Strange for this early stage in pregnancy, no? Anybody else have that happen if they move or turn too fast??

I did a $ test just for the fun of it (hee hee) and before I got the full 4 drops in the second line was there.....nice and dark as the control immediately.
I love pee tests!!!
Old 02-28-2009, 09:10 AM   #74
Mama Marsh's Creations
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

yup i have had several of those stacey! They drive me bonkers

We'll i'm doing better, dh and i haven't said to much to each other lately, however we haven't been together all that much to say much.

Gots to finish cleaning. SIL is coming over at somepoint this weekend to do her taxes, so i have to clean

INTRODUCING THE NEW LINE! Regular candles, soy candles, and beeswax candles!
Mama Marsh's Creations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 02:51 PM   #75
Mama Marsh's Creations
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hows all of the preggo's doing this weekend? My m's is acting up some, not so much that i have to visit the porcelin phone, but it's there. :yeah: 5wk1d and counting, only 6wk6days til i am in the safetly zone!

Old 03-01-2009, 09:16 PM   #76
StaceyS
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm fine...still don't even feel pregnant yet. I only feel that way very early in the morning when I wake up and sometimes late at night when I am getting ready for bed. My nipples did bug me tonight, though...that is strange.
I am 5 weeks today!
Old 03-02-2009, 06:38 AM   #77
crystalannski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

hey guys!

Kirsten ~ I hope everything is alright with you and DH I've been praying for you guys.

AFM ~ I'm alright, well really I'm not I have been super nauseous for the past few weeks but it's gotten a ton worse over the past 3-4 days. I havent thrown up yet (thank God) but I'm fighting it so bad that I'm starting to think maybe I'd feel better if I just did. I'll gag every once in a while but usually if I lay down and dont move I can keep it all in It is way worse in the afternoon and evening and my DH has been AMAZING about helping out, actually he's been pretty much doing everything from the time he gets home till the time I go to bed he's even taking care of me!

My boobs are already getting big and I'm starting to grow out of my bras. I can barely go without one even when I'm sleeping because I'll wake up in so much pain because they are so sore. I've also been really tired and cranky (poor DH). Not that I'm complaining or anything but you asked

Oh yeah and I'm 8w today
crystalannski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 07:12 AM   #78
StaceyS
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Wow, Crystal!! That is so amazing!!! And 8 weeks??? Yeeeehaw! Congrats!!!

I am the polar opposite of you...not feeling a thing except for heartburn and my nipples have all of a sudden started hurting at 5 weeks. LMBO!
Old 03-02-2009, 01:54 PM   #79
Mama Marsh's Creations
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Crystal my boobs got gianourmous too when i was first preggers with dd, but the past 2 sticky time, not so much. Hugs about the m/s, it totally sucks. I had a few days off of the m/s and now mine is coming back too Make sure you drink your water and/or gatoraid/poweraid, it really does help!

Stacey:

My internet JUST came back up so i got to get my work stuff done, CBL!

Old 03-03-2009, 02:48 PM   #80
Joyful Tie Dyes
Banned for reasons unrelated to transactions
www.joyfultiedyes.com

My Mood:

I can't believe I get to post here!
Joyful Tie Dyes is offline   Reply With Quote