Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-11-2012, 02:27 PM   #791
Cyn_Cyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Journey to Conception group grads!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten View Post
Doing great! She'll be six months next Saturday - I can't believe how fast it goes!!! Recent pic (because I can't resist showing off... )
Gorgeous!! I can't believe she is going to be 6m already!!

Advertisement

Mama P's Goodies on facebook
Cyn_Cyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 10:05 PM   #792
Ten
Registered Users

My Mood:

Mel - sounds like you have an awesome doc - here's hoping the weight falls right off and you get a sticky little bean on the first month trying!

*we're TTC again and hoping DD1 returns to us!*
"Death can't stop True Love - it can only delay it for a while." - The Princess Bride
Ten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:49 AM   #793
Melmonkey
Creator Of The Pixie Skirtie<br>www.hyenacart.com/Melmonkeyszoo
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Mel - sounds like you have an awesome doc - here's hoping the weight falls right off and you get a sticky little bean on the first month trying!
The weight is starting to fall off.....I am down 5lbs since starting Met on the 9th!
Old 03-17-2012, 03:49 PM   #794
Wanderlust
Registered Users
Formerly: jen**eth
seller

Mel- that's great news about the weight loss! I really hope this is your ticket to baby #2!

Ten- your daughter is gorgeous!
Old 04-01-2012, 10:32 PM   #795
Ten
Registered Users

My Mood:

Have to ask somebody, and you ladies are probably the only ones who would really understand.

I'm not sure if it's sleep deprivation or just that I spent so much time over the last few years either being pregnant or trying to get pregnant, but I keep catching myself thinking that I'm expecting.... and then being disappointed when I remember that I'm not.

I'm not. There's NO WAY I could be, but I find myself envious of friends who are even though we're not planning to try again for several more years. But without something to count down to (ovulation, due date, SOMETHING) I feel... adrift.

Am I crazy? Is this maybe some delayed and really weird manifestation of postpartum depression? I feel like I'm crazy...

"Death can't stop True Love - it can only delay it for a while." - The Princess Bride

Last edited by Ten; 04-01-2012 at 10:34 PM.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:47 PM   #796
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Ten- I am there with you. Except I think we are done. It's not registering with my clock though. lol It makes me terribly sad to think this is it.

BTW- hey to you all! (back under my rock )
Old 04-02-2012, 07:18 PM   #797
newMama9.08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am right there with you too, Ten. I still wish that we could have another, but I know that it won't happen for a long time (and likely won't happen at all). Sorry that you're feeling it too!

BTW, Ten, I LOVE that picture of your baby girl! And OMG the rash of BFPs! Jenny, when is your FET? So Melissa, Keena, Leslie & Delana? Wow! So very happy for all of you, and praying for more BFPs!

Last edited by newMama9.08; 04-02-2012 at 07:49 PM.
newMama9.08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:07 PM   #798
babylove921
Registered Users
Formerly: mrsdrums1

My Mood:

Quote:
Have to ask somebody, and you ladies are probably the only ones who would really understand.

I'm not sure if it's sleep deprivation or just that I spent so much time over the last few years either being pregnant or trying to get pregnant, but I keep catching myself thinking that I'm expecting.... and then being disappointed when I remember that I'm not.

I'm not. There's NO WAY I could be, but I find myself envious of friends who are even though we're not planning to try again for several more years. But without something to count down to (ovulation, due date, SOMETHING) I feel... adrift.

Am I crazy? Is this maybe some delayed and really weird manifestation of postpartum depression? I feel like I'm crazy...
Ten I felt the same way after I had Asher. I had a friend get pregnant that I worked with, and then another plan a wedding..and It made me super envious, even though I knew I had just had a baby.. it was really the planning parts that I had missed I guess. I don't think your crazy. I think its normal when you've tried so hard. Praying for you!
Old 04-04-2012, 10:43 PM   #799
Melmonkey
Creator Of The Pixie Skirtie<br>www.hyenacart.com/Melmonkeyszoo
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melmonkey View Post
Awww, Ten, she is beautiful!

AFM, I found a new doc who is upping my Met for Insulin Reistance, David and I decided that I will forgo Clomid this cycle and maybe the next until I get about 20 lbs gone, because 185lbs is where I would like to be at the end of my next pregnancy not the beginning. Also, that doc is willing to up it to max dosage after she runs some other tests for other issues I have going on. Pray Met and Clomid will be all we need in the next few months!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderlust View Post
Mel- that's great news about the weight loss! I really hope this is your ticket to baby #2!

Ten- your daughter is gorgeous!
Well, my weight sure did drop in 2 weeks, about 20 lbs down!.....maybe because I have been diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis! Wow, what a crazy train wreck I have been on and thankful that I did not take Clomid last cycle, could you all have imagined that, me get a bfp and end up in the hospital for a multitude of tests and IV pain meds, potassium(not fun), fluids and steroids!
I am slowly on the mend if you are not fb friends with me and have been following what was going on. My GI doc assured me that I will be able to lead a normal life, run, exercise and yes, even have another baby....but only after he gets me better and this massive flare under control.

Please pray that I continue to heal and that I will be able to care for Claire on my own next week, after my mom flies back to Canada.
Old 04-09-2012, 10:49 PM   #800
Ten
Registered Users

My Mood:

Mel - to you - I'm sorry things have been so crazy! How's it going? Hopefully on the upswing...

And thanks to all for assuring me that if I am crazy, I'm at least in good company.