Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-19-2009, 06:43 PM   #221
luvmykeikis
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Thursday BSRB No Stocking Day... What to do???

Amy - You are doing such great work.

Di - Lol. Now I feel pathetic.

Megan - I was just thinking about you.

So with Amy's colors and their names I have come to the realization that bsrb mamas' kids have great names.

Advertisement

Old 02-19-2009, 06:46 PM   #222
mommyshanti
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

hey ladies been busy today
went to a lll meeting today
3rd kid and my 1st time going
a ds mama i met my ds preschool invited me it was pretty cool and nice to meet some local moms
funny u guys are talkin about"crunchy"
i dont think im crunchy
even tho i am a vegetarian homebirthing non'vax no circ. cd'ing ebf mama
but even within all those titles we are all different and all have different reasons so none of us can be defined by these titles ya no
i dont even really know what ap is
i might do it maybe not i dont really read parenting books and such i just parent but it seems everything has a name these days
oh on another note
i got my bootygold custom shorty set
take action pics tomorrow
yeah
Old 02-19-2009, 06:55 PM   #223
luvmykeikis
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi Maya! Yes, please post action pics. Oh, and you are "crunchy" to me .

If I had the energy my siggy would read.

Megan, cd'ing, bf'ing, circ'ing, on time vaxing, routine using, semi baby-wearing, sometimes tv watching, sometimes processed food feeding, hospital birthing, on a good day - makeup wearing, CIO believer, mama to 2 wonderful lil boys. Then I'd have to
Old 02-19-2009, 06:56 PM   #224
luvmykeikis
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Maybe I ought to delete my last post. I like having online friends.
Old 02-19-2009, 06:59 PM   #225
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Wow..I didn't realize I was quite so behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westlysbride View Post
It takes a lot for it to be TMI for mamas! Glad you have everything under control. When will you be moving?

We are going to a sheep shearing at a friends barn this Saturday. I'm hoping to score some wool... I realized I can't finish my longies until I get a yarn needle... Sometimes I'm way too

Okay. Today is DHs last day off work. I'd better go spend time with him. He calls me "www.estherkinney.com"
My DH cannot and will not hear about this funny comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i&a's mama View Post
Holy moly...I just added up how much I spent last week. I'm going on a self-imposed allowance. At least I have a small stash built up now so I can (hopefully) sell off my less-loved dipes to get some PP.
Allison-Please let me know how your allowance goes. In all seriousness, it's tough, I know. Believe me. After these customs, I have to be planted on the wagon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipity10410 View Post
I like that. Don't tell my DH or he will do the same

I am so glad the site is back up and running... wonder what the heck was going on with it being down for two hours

So, X was so tired he hardly ate his dinner, then while I was cleaning up, he dragged his lovey into the kitchen and laid down on the floor! I knew he was serious then, . So i took him up, did the routine, and all of a sudden, he's awake again . I do not "do" re-dos for night-night. It's a one-time gig. So, he is standing in his crib right now. Not crying or anything. Just standing there staring at the camera for his room monitor. WTH? Ugh. kid. just go to sleep!! I feel bad leaving him to stand there
Night-night is a one-time gig here, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i&a's mama View Post
I hope I don't get flamed for saying this but...don't feel bad. The policy in this house is - if they're not crying, leave 'em.
Same policy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by treala05 View Post
No difference - they're both organic. I think maybe the newer ones were just a different shade or something and I have both.

Sara (and all the March mamas) - when does DC usually go to bed at night? Reese usually goes down at 7 and I'm just wondering if that's typical.

ETA: And don't feel bad about your non AP parenting. We're exactly the same from the sounds of it.

Di - so sorry the soaker didn't work! It was so pretty and I hate how the anticipation builds so much just to be disappointed

I wasn't around much of the day because we did a playdate with three other babies and then the site was down for me. Now I'm headed out to dinner with a friend of mine - yay!! But will definitely check back in tonight.
Obviously, C is not the norm. She goes to bed later. She just doesn't require 12 hours of sleep. I've tried every concoction of bedtimes, and all it does is have her get up an hour earlier. So...she's more of a 10.5-11 hour kind of gal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
me too!

I do that too. But normally if mine are quiet, they are out!

So I'm getting ready to get the boys ready for bed. I'm soooo tired for some reason. I might be back later. I've GOT to at least stay awake for Hell's Kitchen. I missed it last week. Anyone who watches it want to get me up to speed? Jen?
I don't even know what Hell's Kitchen is about.

Quote:
I totally agree with you. There may be some areas of DS that you may feel uncomfortable posting about your non-AP parenting, but this thread is not like that (at least not as far as i have seen).
I love this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2BabiesA&I View Post
There, DS is in bed with his VBSN...lets hope it holds! *crosses fingers*
Oooh..I hope it works for you!! Full report in the AM.

Quote:
Ok. i won't tell you
Ugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmykeikis View Post
Thanks for the info Alaina. Are the newer ones the tan or the white?

AI Commentary:

Casey is so cute. She has a smokin body.
I wanted Anoop on the show.
I like the guys that are on though. Danny Gokey.

Oh, and on the other topic, notice how my siggy only says cd'ing and bf'ing......
Megan, please don't make me start watching AI so I can feel 'in the know' on your commentary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeinjanuary View Post
wowerz that was a lot of pages i just read through.

but woohoo! the soaker looks great amy! and i can't wait to see the roan swatch hehe ;P

I actually just got my wool interlock in today! SO im going to felt them and go find me a good soaker pattern to use. did you ever post which pattern you used? I hope they come out half as good as yours..i'm a very novice sewer.

can't wait for greys tonight! but i hope that roan and ryder cooperate so mommy can watch it ;X i gotta run, need to go pick up my brother from the train station b/c surprise surprise, DH is at the firehouse yet again. 4th time this week. Will he ever be home in the evening to help with dinner, bath, and bedtime? Doubtful.
Oh, Tana...I hope you get your relaxation time tonight. You deserve it. Dinner, bath, and bed is so much work for one night, let alone 4 nights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starla79 View Post
Oh man do i remember the "D hasn't pooped in 4 days" poops. GOOD GOD. And each day he went without pooping, the fear and anticipation would just keep building...

I'm supposed to be studying. The exam is tomorrow but it looks like it'll be pretty easy. The practical part of the exam (examining 3 disk images), now that will be the hard part. D is being a little turd farmer tonight, he fell asleep nursing and when we moved him to the crib he woke up and decided it was playtime. He didn't nap worth a hoot today either so i'm expecting a rough night. Man, i hope it's not too bad, i need sleep. These early mornings are killing me. Rob got his miniature Lamborghini today (the one from woot) and D was cool with it until Rob turned it on. I hear *vroom vroom* *beeeppp* WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! in the other room and had to go rescue my boy. He clung to me like a little koala bear while we sorted out that the car wasn't bad and wasn't going to hurt us. So now we're all good.

Amy, Draven is a green and black sort of baby. I like the pink and green soaker you did, wish i had a girl.
Thank goodness you saved D from that car. Poor guy.

So...since I go to yoga 2-3 nights a week, I just found out that DH is always letting C fall asleep downstairs with him & then he brings her up. I made him bring her up awake to bed. Now we're back to square one in this house with bedtime.

mrsdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 07:02 PM   #226
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Megan--don't delete it. We love you for who you are, and those who don't aren't your friends. IRL or NRL.

Old 02-19-2009, 07:04 PM   #227
mommyshanti
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

love it
dont worry u dont have to hide i think alot of people on here would read the same thing

Quote:
Hi Maya! Yes, please post action pics. Oh, and you are "crunchy" to me .

If I had the energy my siggy would read.

Megan, cd'ing, bf'ing, circ'ing, on time vaxing, routine using, semi baby-wearing, sometimes tv watching, sometimes processed food feeding, hospital birthing, on a good day - makeup wearing, CIO believer, mama to 2 wonderful lil boys. Then I'd have to
Old 02-19-2009, 07:06 PM   #228
luvmykeikis
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

lol thanks Di!

I normally am into AI and then it gets old. I am excited for the new season of Dancing with the Stars and my all time favorite, So You Think You Can Dance.
Old 02-19-2009, 07:07 PM   #229
luvmykeikis
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Eh, the blinkies are much cuter anyways. I don't think I've ever seen a chicken nugget emot.
Old 02-19-2009, 07:12 PM   #230
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Eh, the blinkies are much cuter anyways. I don't think I've ever seen a chicken nugget emot.

Oh, and you didn't steer me in the wrong direction. It's nice stuff. Real nice. So nice that I would be tempted to try the shorts 'just to see.' But, I'm not. Yet.