Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-19-2009, 09:15 AM   #111
szelda64
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: The Wool I Know -- Thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyJones View Post
Has EB always been this heavily stalked?

I swear the past two or three stockings have been way crazier.
tax returns.

Advertisement

Old 02-19-2009, 09:15 AM   #112
MatildasMum
Registered
seller

My Mood:

Liam!!!! Stop being a monkey!!!!

(((((Andrea)))))
MatildasMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 09:16 AM   #113
amyruth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm going for dark melted crayon! After the morning I've had I really hope I can get it...

The LO screamed in his high chair for 30 minutes but didn't want to get out or eat anything I offered (but wouldn't let me take the plates away either!). He's been so whiney the rest of the morning and I really think he's coming down with something. He's touchy as it is but this is unusual.

Poor DH - I called him and ended up crying. The bus was 30 min late so I'm outside in the water and slush with my 3yo (who is of course soaked to the knees because it didn't look so bad from the house so I didn't put his boots on ) while the 20mo is in the house doing what he does best. Of course I ran up to check on him a few times but the 3yo kept wandering and I hate to leave him in the driveway alone! And our front walk was all ice and slush so we couldn't just wait at the front door... And the bus driver was a sub and snotty b/c I asked her to pull into the driveway (it's a yellow van bus so no biggie!) - the end of the driveway is a lake, probably over my ankles and I can't carry a 50lb toddler - he is just too heavy for me at this point!

Sorry I'm just frustrated today. We missed baby gym b/c the bus was so late and i didn't have time to get there and get parking. And I just can't deal with something else today either...
Old 02-19-2009, 09:19 AM   #114
amyruth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwellMama View Post
Hey mamas!

Gorgeous woolies - and Tina and Kristi! Dude! You guys are naturals! Love it.

We had a touch and go day yesterday - I skimmed the thread last night before bed and was too pooped to post, but Liam also joined the boo-boo club. He was sitting in an arm chair and for some reason sat up and leaned over the side, slipped and smacked his face into the side table next to the couch. He got himself between the eyes and under his left eye. It swelled up so bad and you know how much kids love ice. I did what I could. It's still real swollen today and he's black and blue under his eyes a touch. I'm worried he could have fractured something. Could he have? He slept fine last night but is crabby today. I wonder if I should have him seen.

In better news, here's a WIP of Crayon on BFL.
So sorry about the boo-boo. Lots of owies lately! Must be something in the air. Beautiful Crayon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemisses View Post
Ok here is the hat I finished it is awaiting a pom pom

DS modeling it for me. It is meant to fit a newborn to age 1. I am hoping I didn't make it too big. It is a bit stretched on my DS

He's adorable! And I love the hat too.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:21 AM   #115
littlemisses
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

thanks amy we sure love him
Old 02-19-2009, 09:21 AM   #116
~LiLaC~
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatildasMum View Post
AmyRuth wants dark crayon, Lindsey!
Got it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartruiner View Post
Here's my Work in Progress

Love that yellow!

Quote:
Hey mamas!

We had a touch and go day yesterday - I skimmed the thread last night before bed and was too pooped to post, but Liam also joined the boo-boo club. He was sitting in an arm chair and for some reason sat up and leaned over the side, slipped and smacked his face into the side table next to the couch. He got himself between the eyes and under his left eye. It swelled up so bad and you know how much kids love ice. I did what I could. It's still real swollen today and he's black and blue under his eyes a touch. I'm worried he could have fractured something. Could he have? He slept fine last night but is crabby today. I wonder if I should have him seen.

Love the crayon....i think thats the pretiest I've seen it looked worked up so far!

Poor kiddo I would probably be pretty crabby too if my eye was sore. I think you'd proabbly know if he fractured anything on his face....he probably wouldn't have slept well and it would really be bothering him. I would see how the day goes before draggin him in anywhere. I know going to the doc is such a big commotion for my son.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemisses View Post
Ok here is the hat I finished it is awaiting a pom pom

DS modeling it for me. It is meant to fit a newborn to age 1. I am hoping I didn't make it too big. It is a bit stretched on my DS

Oh my gosh that has is too cute!!
Old 02-19-2009, 09:22 AM   #117
iheartruiner
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Hey mamas!

Oooh, pretty!

for Liam. Poor kiddo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatildasMum View Post
Those are so happy!
Thanks! I'm loving them!

GalleryBlogFan Page!
iheartruiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 09:22 AM   #118
~LiLaC~
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyruth View Post
I'm going for dark melted crayon! After the morning I've had I really hope I can get it...

The LO screamed in his high chair for 30 minutes but didn't want to get out or eat anything I offered (but wouldn't let me take the plates away either!). He's been so whiney the rest of the morning and I really think he's coming down with something. He's touchy as it is but this is unusual.

Poor DH - I called him and ended up crying. The bus was 30 min late so I'm outside in the water and slush with my 3yo (who is of course soaked to the knees because it didn't look so bad from the house so I didn't put his boots on ) while the 20mo is in the house doing what he does best. Of course I ran up to check on him a few times but the 3yo kept wandering and I hate to leave him in the driveway alone! And our front walk was all ice and slush so we couldn't just wait at the front door... And the bus driver was a sub and snotty b/c I asked her to pull into the driveway (it's a yellow van bus so no biggie!) - the end of the driveway is a lake, probably over my ankles and I can't carry a 50lb toddler - he is just too heavy for me at this point!

Sorry I'm just frustrated today. We missed baby gym b/c the bus was so late and i didn't have time to get there and get parking. And I just can't deal with something else today either...
I hope you have a better day, Amy. I'll try and help with the dark melted crayon!!
Old 02-19-2009, 09:23 AM   #119
sahmofthree
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmwell View Post
Mornin'! I am almost finished with my first leg (EVER!). I think I should be able to finish them up tomorrow. I will not have a lot of working time today. I am pleased so far for my very first knitting project ever and considering I made my first knit stitch in my life less than 3 weeks ago . I am super happy with the way the leg is shaping up. Now hopefully I can duplicate it on leg #2 LOL.

Wow! Great Job! I'm just learning too, and I'm praying I can do that well within 3 weeks! I finally did a perfect cast-on yesterday, and am still working on getting the knit stich right. I just can't seem to get all my fingers to do what they're supposed to do at the same time, and it seems that everything is so tight and I can't get my needle to pull the yarn through the hole.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:23 AM   #120
szelda64
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Hey mamas!

ouch! may be a call to the doctor just to check?

LOVE the crayon WIP!! It's going to awesome when it's done!