Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-16-2009, 05:12 AM   #21
bazo0ka
Registered Users

Re: Aussie Mama's?

Hey ladies - I hardly post here anymore, but I'm american living in AU(4+ years and counting!). We lived in NSW for a while, but are currently in Melb...

I have mostly itti's atm, but am selling them ALL for WAHM nappies - I'm going to be buying SugarShots! and maybe some Nicnaps and/or other WAHM nappies I love the WAHM quality.. - oh and as soon as I get my machine up and running I might make some more very baby hybrid ai2's(I have a few) with minky outer

I would never use napisan or the likes on a non-man made fabric! Or anything with elastic or pul! I'd only use it on microfibre, and not frequently!! It can be very damaging for the elastic and pul, and breaks down natural fibres(like bamboo cotton etc..), just like bleach would.

We are also earth choice users(or w/e other cheap stuff is on sale LOL) - we use about 2tablespoons(30-40mls) per load for everything we wash

Do you aussie ladies go on any AU forums?

Advertisement

bazo0ka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 09:44 AM   #22
mzcatieboo
Registered Users

My Mood:

im from Aus aswell..live in a small town just outta Perth, Western Australia.. i use Goodmamas, Blueberrys & Itti Bitti's on my DS.. Goodmamas would be my favourite and also very addictive.. and DF favourite is Itti Bitti's.
mzcatieboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 02:19 AM   #23
mummiitoone
Registered Users

My Mood:

hey im new to this sit4e and im from oz nsw awell i also wondering how good the good mama diaper and wipes are are they worth getting them or not im using peapods and flat terry towl ones at the moment but are not happy with them.......
mummiitoone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 07:09 PM   #24
Samsmum
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hi Mama's!

Im an Aussie living in Canada with my Canadian DH and beautiful baby girl (nearly 7 months already!) I am moving the family back to Tamworth, NSW in August...after 8 long northern hemisphere winters, it is time to move back to the endless summer!!

Just new to CD'ing so currently building my stash. BumGenius seem to be the most popular diaper over here, however I am still testing the waters as to whether I will be a fitted, pocket or AIO gal (there seems to be a huge buzz in regards to Bagshot Row Bamboo Diapers.....but I am hesitant about trying the fitted). What are the more popular brands in OZ? Maybe that will sway my decision.....
Samsmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 03:05 AM   #25
mzcatieboo
Registered Users

My Mood:

Itti Bitti's & Baby Beehind seem to be pretty popular here in OZ altho i just tried a heap of things and stuck to what i love best =] bet your excited to be moving back to OZ =]
mzcatieboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 06:07 PM   #26
Samsmum
Registered Users

My Mood:

Crazy excited...and a little scared! Im sure not much has changed though (I have been back to visit, but its a totally different scenario having to pick up and start all over again!)
Old 07-12-2009, 10:21 AM   #27
teruteru
Registered Users

hi all, im frm melbourne!
came across this forum for tips to make nappies, didnt realise i'd come across anyone from australia! there's SOOOO many cute prefolds in the states, if only postage wasnt so exxy...but im happy using fitteds :P so just gotta get enough ideas to make pfs & sell them here
wish me luck
teruteru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 06:42 PM   #28
Samsmum
Registered Users

My Mood:

Just thought I would post my FSOT for Aussie Mama's here...and bump this thread up a bit!

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...d.php?t=918147
Old 02-17-2010, 12:03 AM   #29
nomadic
Registered Users

My Mood:

Another Aussie Mum here I live in QLD and have four kids, the youngest is 11 months old and our only one in nappies

I'm off to check out the rest of this forum now - could be a dangerous discovery lol
nomadic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:02 AM   #30
NooneeWilga
Registered Users

I live just north of Sydney. I have two daughters and both are long out of nappies - well we did EC most of the time anyway LOL I hang around on the EC and cloth pad sections of this forum mostly.
NooneeWilga is offline   Reply With Quote