Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-20-2009, 07:43 AM   #21
MelG
Registered Users

Re: It's Friday, I'm in love...with BSRB

Well, my kids are both up now, so I am off to get breakfast going. Have a good day!

Advertisement

Old 02-20-2009, 07:47 AM   #22
madeinjanuary
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

shannon sorry the diaper didn't work. boo. we dont buy serged diapers anymore b/c of the redness around the legs. i actually will not even buy snap diapers anymore b/c i can never get a good fit..it's either too tight and he gets red marks or too loose. so we use aplix or pinnable snappiable only in this house. which reminds me that i need to gather pp to get a whole stash of bg organics aio for when i return to work. grandma will use them whether she likes it or not b/c i am not buying anymore sposies. once the ones we have are gone they are gone! ;X i figured the bg's are the easiest and ryder went 4hrs the other day in it with an explosion with no probs so when she conviently forgets to change him for 4hrs i know he won't leak. (yes my mom has this nasty habit of thinking it's ok to let them sit in a diaper for hours even though they pee'd in it more than once already! i get so mad b/c poor ryder use to get rashes all the time. then i got on her about having to change him every 2hrs min but since i've been home i've started to notice she "forgets")

ooh jordan..i talked to DH some more about greensboro (haha i'm really gunning for NC rather than AZ) and he finally got my point. so he's looking into submitting an application for the fire dept there and hopefully they call him down to take the test. *fingers crossed* i would really love a change of scenary and would love to not have to work and be a sahm ;X (atleast for a few mos and then get maybe a part time job)
Old 02-20-2009, 07:47 AM   #23
mommyshanti
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

shipping question
anyone know how many oz. bsrb is?
thanks
Old 02-20-2009, 07:58 AM   #24
aranel7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdi View Post
Sara--I read your post from last night. Sorry that you got to bed late because DH didn't feel like running to the store or cleaning up the kitchen. That drives me nuts, too. DH loves to leave the dinner dishes piled in the sink when I go to yoga and it's just about the last thing I feel like doing when I get home after 9:30. I do try to remember my working days and how after working all day, I didn't always feel like doing those chores, either. Regardless, it still stinks.
Ok . . . all I have to say to you and Sara is that if my DH left all the dishes sitting in the sink they'd still be there in the morning when he woke up. I do just about EVERYTHING that needs doing in this house except for loading the dishwasher and DH's laundry. If he doesn't get around to doing the dishes that night, he'll get around to doing them the next night. Last night he loaded up the dishwasher with dirty dishes that had been sitting there for 3 days. He was like "I can't believe you let these dishes sit here for 3 days". I replied "I can't believe you thought I would load them up for you if you just left them sitting here". It's ONE chore. I am certainly not going to do it for him if he chooses not to do it.

That's just my of course

In other news, I hate commercials. Diego just ended and now we have to wait 7 minutes for Spongebob to start. Howie is throwing a fit because he thinks I can make Spongebob start now. Ugh.

This weekend we are busy! I am having girls night out tonight, then tomorrow night it's my nephew's birthday party, then on Sunday one of our friends is having a 30th birthday lunch type thing for her husband so we're going to that with the kids. I may or may not be around for stalking tomorrow and I am most likely not going for anything unless she surprises us with a print I can't live without. I am almost back up to an amount of paypal that will pay for my custom so I want to hold onto those funds.

For now, we're about to drive around and get mama's coffee and then my mom and my cousin and her kids are coming over to play around 1. We're going to have lunch at a new burger place that just went in. DH got us takeout from there this weekend and it was the BEST burgers and fries I've ever had in my life. I can't WAIT to go back

Everyday Gourmet with Jennifer Grady Mallowes
aranel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 07:58 AM   #25
Jordan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2BabiesA&I View Post
Meh not a big deal! I am sure with a few doublers he will be all right....and yes he is a CRAZY heavy wetter...its outta control.

Di- yes it is sergered so that might be the issue as far as his legs ....we will see how tonight goes.
I got some doublers from Joyce and they are awesome! Maybe you could try some of those?
Quote:
Originally Posted by madeinjanuary View Post
shannon sorry the diaper didn't work. boo. we dont buy serged diapers anymore b/c of the redness around the legs. i actually will not even buy snap diapers anymore b/c i can never get a good fit..it's either too tight and he gets red marks or too loose. so we use aplix or pinnable snappiable only in this house. which reminds me that i need to gather pp to get a whole stash of bg organics aio for when i return to work. grandma will use them whether she likes it or not b/c i am not buying anymore sposies. once the ones we have are gone they are gone! ;X i figured the bg's are the easiest and ryder went 4hrs the other day in it with an explosion with no probs so when she conviently forgets to change him for 4hrs i know he won't leak. (yes my mom has this nasty habit of thinking it's ok to let them sit in a diaper for hours even though they pee'd in it more than once already! i get so mad b/c poor ryder use to get rashes all the time. then i got on her about having to change him every 2hrs min but since i've been home i've started to notice she "forgets")

ooh jordan..i talked to DH some more about greensboro (haha i'm really gunning for NC rather than AZ) and he finally got my point. so he's looking into submitting an application for the fire dept there and hopefully they call him down to take the test. *fingers crossed* i would really love a change of scenary and would love to not have to work and be a sahm ;X (atleast for a few mos and then get maybe a part time job)
That would sooo annoy me about your mom not changing him right. Hopefully you can keep reminding her so when you go back to work she doesn't forget. And maybe you can get your dh talked into coming down here so we can hang out. There is actually a neighbor of mine that lives behind me that works for one of the Greensboro Fire Depts. They have 3 LO's and his wife is a SAHM and homeschools.
Old 02-20-2009, 08:01 AM   #26
MegsMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Just had to pop on and say I pinned a UF and it is tight and looks great. Nobody is here to show and if they were, would they understand??
Old 02-20-2009, 08:04 AM   #27
Stacy'n'Kids
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyshanti View Post
shipping question
anyone know how many oz. bsrb is?
thanks
I post them at 4 oz
Stacy'n'Kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 08:08 AM   #28
westlysbride
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdi View Post
ETA--Did everyone see the rave for our very own Jordan in EF here??!! Yay, Jordan!!!
BBL
for Jordan! Thanks for posting the link Di. I want one of those wetbags in kitchenaid red...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2BabiesA&I View Post
Morning Mamas!

I went to bed WAY too late last night!

We are looking at another house this morning and it looks like I might need to pick up DH from work then drive up to it, yikes! That would put a serious crimp in my morning routine...DD is likely to be without a nap and she *hates* the car so the two together will go great. Unlike normal children she won't fall asleep in the car, she will just scream the whole time...joy!
Shannon, I hope your day goes well! Buying a new house sounds like so much fun! I want to move...

Well... last night... was horrible! UGH. This entire week one of my guys has been feeling sick. Last night it was Logan. I feel like I'm in such a fog - I need sleep. What is wrong with me. I need to develop a coffee addiction or something.

Another QOTD: What do you do when you are really, really tired to get through the day?

First QOTD: If we are feeling well then the boys have swimming lessons tomorrow, followed by a sheep shearing at my friends sheep farm, followed by Saturday night church. Sunday will be cleaning and resting. (DH works Friday through Monday so we don't see him much).

Where is Annie? I miss her!
westlysbride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 08:08 AM   #29
Stacy'n'Kids
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Geeeeze... I don't know if I should be hoping to get some dipes tomorrow, or if I should just give up and look for something else. I've been up since 5am worrying about how we'll pay our bills when DH's salary gets cut (we'll be making HALF what we were!!!) I shouldn't spend anything... but I just made $190 selling stuff yesterday, so I was going to spend that on diapers, so at least I'll have enough to make it through this economy crappola!

Anyone selling non-stained, I-could-convince-used-hating-diapers-DH-they-were-new boyish prints?
Stacy'n'Kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 08:11 AM   #30
i&a's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Woohoo for Jordan!