Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-05-2009, 07:04 PM   #11
Silver)O(Moon
formerly 4boysMomma
seller

My Mood:
Re: possible for a 13 month old to...

My little guy is dry almost every morning and we night nurse alot. I think it depends on the baby...I love night nursing and wouldn't recommend night weaning just for a dry diaper, especially if that is your reconnect time.

Advertisement

Silver)O(Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 07:20 AM   #12
althealthmomma
Registered Users
seller

Kelly, (Hi kelly, it's me, maura jo ...) How cool that she's done that! Certainly possible, Clover said hers were dry all night around 6 months, if I remember right. Mine, on the other hand... well, I like to sleep nights and don't EC with any consistency anyway. Being honest, I love EC, but I'm lazy as heck. lol. my kids might be better about it with theirs though? Having seen it?? I hope.

Cool though!
althealthmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:31 PM   #13
cecil
Registered Users

Good for Grace! I would say it is totally possible. Mine, Eloise, usually wakes up dry BUT likes to stay quiet in her bed for a bit in the morning and sometimes she pees then. When that happens the first thing I hear is "WET! Mamamamamamama!" Sigh. As for the cosleeping and nursing it is just my opinion but at 10months I would say continuing to nurse would be more important to me than dry nights. But as he gets older you might try turning him away from you or wearing a shirt (I don't know, I always slept topless when I was cosleeping) just so he only nurses when he really wants to, not just because a boob is right there Also do you have a potty right next to the bed so you can get him on it super quick? I get woken up by my nearly 3 year old to pee while my 15 month old daughter goes all night. So I would say all kids are different.
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote