Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-21-2009, 05:15 PM   #21
ANDREA0507
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Muttaqin Baby Chatter

If Caleb trains anything as easy as Joshua did, he wont need many trainers. I dont like mama cloth, I have a diva cup and I like toilet paper lol
Maybe I can stop making all these bad grades in my online college classes...I've made a couple C's because of diaper swappers! haha

Advertisement

Old 02-21-2009, 06:25 PM   #22
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

LOL!!! I love momma cloth and I use Family cloth too, so when we are done with diapers, I am SURE I will make a better momma cloth collection considering my stash right now is hideous!
Expecting Sweet Baby#3 in Early May
momma2Mimi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 05:12 PM   #23
fergiesgirl86
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

chas. hope you get your bean a workin soon, if it's not already.

my eeyore mutt is a little big for DD i'm afraid, but i put it on her anyways. at least i was until this monster round of yeasties hit us. now i need to do something to kill those nasty buggers in all her cloth so she can go back in them. she's in g's with flushies right now. she had a BLEEDING rash in 1 #2. her bum was fine prior, then this freaking nasty dipe happened. out in public no less. and her bum was bleeding as i wiped it. poor abbi was screaming her head off like i was killing her.

we are doing a ton of baking soda in the bath water to heal it up, and collidol silver (antifungal, antibacterial stuff). i have bleach but i hate that stuff and i know it'll fade all my pretty mutts if i use it. white vinegar. i need to get some Tea Tree Oil and put that in every load to help myself out and keep this from happening again. any other advice??
Old 02-22-2009, 05:39 PM   #24
k8secondo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

If you have any sun your way you can try that. For thrush they say to "sun" your bras to kill the yeast so maybe it will work for dipes too. GL & hope your baby's bum is better soon!

k8secondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 05:55 PM   #25
Rebeldream
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Awww, poor bum! I hope she's better soon!

So we use Mutts coverless around the house, right? Well, DS peed the other day and I took the dipe off then went back to what I was doing on the computer. I don't usually rush to get a fresh dipe on him anyway. Well, apparently I left a dipe off TOO long because he comes in absolutely panicked and tells me, "I pooped!" I go out to check and there's a teeny tiny little drop of poop on the carpet, but he was on the verge of tears yelling, "Mommy clean it! Mommy clean it!" So after taking him to the bathroom so he could finish and cleaning the carpet, I put a fresh dipe on him. Shortly afterward he peed again, so again I took it off and left him naked for a few minutes. He and sissy were sitting right next to me coloring. He looks up at me with HUGE wide eyes and says, "I pee!" I look down expecting a puddle, but there was nothing. (Except his penis was stiff - sure sign of a little boy needing to pee.) So I rushed him into the bathroom and stood him up over the seat (he's still too short to do it the normal way) and he peed a freaking RIVER! The funny part was that he was SO excited about seeing the bubbles! LMAO!! "I pee'd bubbles, Mommy!"

I was really impressed that both times he was able to stop himself from going and request help. ^_^

Finally got my 3 new Mutts all washed up and folded!

Sidewalk DJ is on his bum right now. Need to go snap an action shot...

Disreguard the background. He and Sissy have torn her bed apart so they can play on the mattress. LOL!

Swagbucks Pre-PL'ing Diaper Stash My Love of Cloth Rebel MCloth Tutorial

Last edited by Rebeldream; 02-22-2009 at 06:14 PM.
Rebeldream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 08:13 PM   #26
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fergiesgirl86 View Post
chas. hope you get your bean a workin soon, if it's not already.

my eeyore mutt is a little big for DD i'm afraid, but i put it on her anyways. at least i was until this monster round of yeasties hit us. now i need to do something to kill those nasty buggers in all her cloth so she can go back in them. she's in g's with flushies right now. she had a BLEEDING rash in 1 #2. her bum was fine prior, then this freaking nasty dipe happened. out in public no less. and her bum was bleeding as i wiped it. poor abbi was screaming her head off like i was killing her.

we are doing a ton of baking soda in the bath water to heal it up, and collidol silver (antifungal, antibacterial stuff). i have bleach but i hate that stuff and i know it'll fade all my pretty mutts if i use it. white vinegar. i need to get some Tea Tree Oil and put that in every load to help myself out and keep this from happening again. any other advice??
HOT HOT WATER!!! Even if you have to boil a pot and add it into the wash! Good job switching to g's when Mia got a yeast infection we temperarily used 7thGen. sposies just to use the creams and meds. and so that way it didn't spread into her cds and I SUPER hot washed EVERYTHING with a LIL bleach and then a cycle with distilled white vinegar! Worked and we haven't had yeast since!
Quote:
Originally Posted by k8secondo View Post
If you have any sun your way you can try that. For thrush they say to "sun" your bras to kill the yeast so maybe it will work for dipes too. GL & hope your baby's bum is better soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebeldream View Post
Awww, poor bum! I hope she's better soon!

So we use Mutts coverless around the house, right? Well, DS peed the other day and I took the dipe off then went back to what I was doing on the computer. I don't usually rush to get a fresh dipe on him anyway. Well, apparently I left a dipe off TOO long because he comes in absolutely panicked and tells me, "I pooped!" I go out to check and there's a teeny tiny little drop of poop on the carpet, but he was on the verge of tears yelling, "Mommy clean it! Mommy clean it!" So after taking him to the bathroom so he could finish and cleaning the carpet, I put a fresh dipe on him. Shortly afterward he peed again, so again I took it off and left him naked for a few minutes. He and sissy were sitting right next to me coloring. He looks up at me with HUGE wide eyes and says, "I pee!" I look down expecting a puddle, but there was nothing. (Except his penis was stiff - sure sign of a little boy needing to pee.) So I rushed him into the bathroom and stood him up over the seat (he's still too short to do it the normal way) and he peed a freaking RIVER! The funny part was that he was SO excited about seeing the bubbles! LMAO!! "I pee'd bubbles, Mommy!"

I was really impressed that both times he was able to stop himself from going and request help. ^_^

Finally got my 3 new Mutts all washed up and folded!

Sidewalk DJ is on his bum right now. Need to go snap an action shot...

Disreguard the background. He and Sissy have torn her bed apart so they can play on the mattress. LOL!

So funny! SUPER cute diapers!
Old 02-23-2009, 02:59 PM   #27
k8secondo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Where is everyone today??
We just got home from a busy morning of excercise class, painting pottery and lunch out! Busy but fun! I painted YDS's feet and stamped them on tiles and ODS painted a coffee mug for his hot chocolates. Only one tantrum when it was time to go, so it was mostly a success. Now I'm ready for a nap, but no one else is because they slept in the car!

k8secondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 05:23 PM   #28
Rebeldream
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

That sounds like a lot of fun, Kate!

We've not done anything exciting lately. But this weekend (well, Thur/Fri - our days off) we're going to prep the front yard and then NEXT weekend we're laying sod! I can't wait!

Still waiting on my repaired Mutts. They were shipped Wed, so it seems strange that they're not here yet. >_<

Swagbucks Pre-PL'ing Diaper Stash My Love of Cloth Rebel MCloth Tutorial
Rebeldream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 06:31 PM   #29
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

HI mommas! I sold my BS... I just did not like the fit on mia at ALL!!! Far TOO trim lol! Sold my gms too... I am liking BSRBs... BUT once I get that BFP I am gonna get some mutt nbs! I have heard nothing but great things on them! Kate sounds like you guys had a blast!
Old 02-23-2009, 08:04 PM   #30
aineheartsyou
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

hi guys! im kinda new to mutts im still building my stash. when do they stock the online store?