Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-21-2009, 06:53 AM   #41
Quagga
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Shopping Saturday: FTLOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by meagank24 View Post
omg great pic
She is crying in every picture. So much for nice b-day pics. But they are memorable!

Advertisement

Old 02-21-2009, 06:53 AM   #42
meagank24
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

B had a cold gad his party abd didnt feel good.. poor boy
but he wasnt sick enough to cancel it
Old 02-21-2009, 06:54 AM   #43
Quagga
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmarleigh View Post

Awwwe look at her!! Shes like get me away from these fricken things. They look like exercise balls.
She still wont go in the closet!!!
Old 02-21-2009, 06:55 AM   #44
mtfbwy72
Squishy Knits
seller

My Mood:

Riley is obsessed with balloons. He LOVED his b-day balloons.
Old 02-21-2009, 06:56 AM   #45
Tamatha278
Registered Users

My Mood:

For T's 1st birthday, we did "Racing Through My First Year" as the theme. All the pics are from negatives, so I don't have any to share, but we did some super-cute stuff. Friend made a racetrack cake and we found wax car candles to run on the track. I made a sign that says "Concessions" to go over the food area; we got red, yellow, and green balloons to put on each table, hanging in height order like a stoplight, and each balloon weight sat inside a black paper back with red, yellow, and green dots to look like a stoplight; we printed out race cars with a picture of T photoshopped in to look like he was sitting in the car, two for each set-up, with toothpicks between them; the table runners were green indoor/outdoor carpet with black crepe paper with white-out strips run down the middle to look like a road--the racecars ran on the roads on each table.

My big project for the day, however, was a triple-poster board. I started with a picture from T's birth and included one picture from each month of his life, along with each "first" that I had on film--first tooth, first time at the park, etc. I made little street signs out of green paper and toothpicks, and connected all the pictures with black ribbon with white stripes down the middle. I haven't done anything yet, but someday when I make time for it, I'm going to turn the poster into a 9x9 scrapbook.

We had a LOT of fun with that birthday party. I've scrapped a lot of the pictures... if all of my stuff weren't in the basement I'd take pics of my pages to show you. Maybe I'll run down and grab them anyway.

Then, for his 2nd birthday we didn't do a theme, really. We had just moved into our house a couple months before, so we just had friends over to play in some blow-up pools, we had lots of bubbles for everyone, and we made a bulldozer cake:

I honestly don't even remember what we did for his 3rd birthday--how sad is that. I am planning something special for this year, since baby sister is due right around then and I don't want him to feel like he's been forgotten. Just not sure yet what we want to do.

Gonna go look for those scrapbook pages.
Tamatha278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 06:57 AM   #46
mtfbwy72
Squishy Knits
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by meagank24 View Post
B had a cold gad his party abd didnt feel good.. poor boy
but he wasnt sick enough to cancel it
We had 2 parties. One here and one down in Ft. Lauderdale. The Fort Lauderdale one was horrible. Riley had just had a flu shot (which has egg protein in it and we didn't know about his allergy at the time) so he was sooooo freakin miserable!!
Old 02-21-2009, 06:58 AM   #47
meagank24
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i want to go back to bed but no one will let me
Old 02-21-2009, 06:59 AM   #48
Kristen82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmarleigh View Post
Hmm the monkeys are cute Meagan!!

I dont care if he remembers it lol. Ill remember it and he may very well be my only kid so Im going all out for everything.
Oh I can totally understand that lol we went all out for Doug...I think his theme was sesame street? I cant remember that far back
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ'sMama View Post
Hi Jesi & Kris!
Morning Tara!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ'sMama View Post
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...d.php?t=677022

Kris, B4s for sale here. Kind of pricey though, and I think they are the older style with the shorter rise.
I saw those...and yeah too pricey. There is another one out there that is listed at $24 I think and it has a hole in it.

I did snag a giraffe one this morning Not sure which giraffe one lol but it's got a yellow inside.

Kristen82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 07:00 AM   #49
Quagga
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamatha278 View Post
For T's 1st birthday, we did "Racing Through My First Year" as the theme. All the pics are from negatives, so I don't have any to share, but we did some super-cute stuff. Friend made a racetrack cake and we found wax car candles to run on the track. I made a sign that says "Concessions" to go over the food area; we got red, yellow, and green balloons to put on each table, hanging in height order like a stoplight, and each balloon weight sat inside a black paper back with red, yellow, and green dots to look like a stoplight; we printed out race cars with a picture of T photoshopped in to look like he was sitting in the car, two for each set-up, with toothpicks between them; the table runners were green indoor/outdoor carpet with black crepe paper with white-out strips run down the middle to look like a road--the racecars ran on the roads on each table.

My big project for the day, however, was a triple-poster board. I started with a picture from T's birth and included one picture from each month of his life, along with each "first" that I had on film--first tooth, first time at the park, etc. I made little street signs out of green paper and toothpicks, and connected all the pictures with black ribbon with white stripes down the middle. I haven't done anything yet, but someday when I make time for it, I'm going to turn the poster into a 9x9 scrapbook.

We had a LOT of fun with that birthday party. I've scrapped a lot of the pictures... if all of my stuff weren't in the basement I'd take pics of my pages to show you. Maybe I'll run down and grab them anyway.

Then, for his 2nd birthday we didn't do a theme, really. We had just moved into our house a couple months before, so we just had friends over to play in some blow-up pools, we had lots of bubbles for everyone, and we made a bulldozer cake:

I honestly don't even remember what we did for his 3rd birthday--how sad is that. I am planning something special for this year, since baby sister is due right around then and I don't want him to feel like he's been forgotten. Just not sure yet what we want to do.

Gonna go look for those scrapbook pages.
Holy decorations batman.
Old 02-21-2009, 07:01 AM   #50
emmarleigh
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Cute cake T!!! Lots of good ideas!

Awwwwe poor R