Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-21-2009, 08:00 AM   #21
idefix
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Weekend BSRB! Its *stocking* day!

Finally a minute to myself while DH is trying to feed Fynn via bottle again...this time it's a full 4 oz. I hope, he drinks it. I hurts tossing BM.

I had an interesting night. Fynn had a fever from the shots and to top it off he picked up ds's cough and cold. He puked projectile from coughing around midnight. I had it in my hair, the carpet, my shoes....You get the picture. I had to tear my daughter out of her sleep to watch him while I cleaned. I didn't want to risk him crying and spitting up more. We slept with towels covering the bed just in case. This morning we had a repeat from last night. I am tired and wired. Of course, DH timed his volunteer night perfectly.

So....how was everyone elses' night?

Di - dinner sounds delice.

Amy - I could have used a margarita last night

Not sure if I am stalking anything today. If Joyce has a nice boy print or stripes, I'd like one more or try a TIAN. Other than that, I can help.

Advertisement

Old 02-21-2009, 08:06 AM   #22
serendipity10410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Shannon, i remember now! your DS said his legs hurt I hope you can get it so that it works for him. It always interests me when the child can tell mommy if he likes/dislikes a diaper!! haha. I guess because my X is still a "baby". Not for long, though!!

Silke, sorry to hear about last night Thank goodness it's Saturday, huh? I hope this clears up fast so you are not left to deal with it next week!

Jenn, sounds like you had a blast! I never got into the club scene, except for a short time when i lived in Vegas. I cannot dance to save my life, unless i am totally wrecked!! haha And even then, i probably can't, but i *think* i can

and not-so- newbie L 11/10

serendipity10410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 08:06 AM   #23
aranel7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

In other news, my Beco MIGHT come today FINALLY. It departed a FedEx location in CT at 8:21pm last night and that can't be more than 3 hours away from here, so I would be surprised not to get it today. Actually I just mapquested the town it's in and it's so close that I want to seriously drive there myself and pick it up If I don't get that darn thing today I am going to be TICKED.

Everyday Gourmet with Jennifer Grady Mallowes
aranel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 08:09 AM   #24
i&a's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning! I'm going to be in and out - hope to be back to stalk. DH thinks he has the flu, and Frick and Frack are extra cranky.

Crap, Sara, I missed the karate shorts! I was really hoping for a pair. Oh well...

Where's Annette? Are you and your superior stalking skills going to be around tonight?
Old 02-21-2009, 08:10 AM   #25
aranel7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipity10410 View Post
Shannon, i remember now! your DS said his legs hurt I hope you can get it so that it works for him. It always interests me when the child can tell mommy if he likes/dislikes a diaper!! haha. I guess because my X is still a "baby". Not for long, though!!

Silke, sorry to hear about last night Thank goodness it's Saturday, huh? I hope this clears up fast so you are not left to deal with it next week!

Jenn, sounds like you had a blast! I never got into the club scene, except for a short time when i lived in Vegas. I cannot dance to save my life, unless i am totally wrecked!! haha And even then, i probably can't, but i *think* i can
That's DH too . . . he is actually not that bad at dancing but he is too shy to do it unless he's completely wasted Our New Year's resolution to one another was that we'd really keep our drinking under control so I have no hope that DH will ever dance at a club again since he's doing really good with not drinking too much Actually, I am doing really good with it too even in a situation like last night where I was not driving at all or having to wake up with the kids (now that I'm not nursing anymore) if they woke. It was so nice this morning to wake up like it was any other morning rather than being hung over. I think my excessive drinking days are officially behind me.

Everyday Gourmet with Jennifer Grady Mallowes
aranel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 08:16 AM   #26
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My TIAN is ready to come in today! It was at the PO at 6am today so whenever the mail lady comes I will have it! In time to decide if I need another whole batch of TIAN *or* if I should just order some extra doublers....and use my UFs.

DD did fine in an UF with a doubler so that might work too.
Old 02-21-2009, 08:17 AM   #27
amyrenee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I was one of those goodie-two-shoes in high school and I never drank (lost all of my friends because of it). Then I had Evie & I never had the opportunity to go out. Now that I've turned 21... I drink less than I ever have. I must admit though... give me one beer.. or like last night... on margarita... and I'm pretty tipsy haha
Old 02-21-2009, 08:19 AM   #28
amyrenee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2BabiesA&I View Post

My TIAN is ready to come in today! It was at the PO at 6am today so whenever the mail lady comes I will have it! In time to decide if I need another whole batch of TIAN *or* if I should just order some extra doublers....and use my UFs.

DD did fine in an UF with a doubler so that might work too.
YAY! I' supposed to get fluffy mail today too.. hopefully. The mama said she sent it last Saturday and it still hasn't gotten here

Shoot... all of a sudden it sunk in that I have work tonight and for some reason Macy's is open until 10pm...
Old 02-21-2009, 08:23 AM   #29
serendipity10410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Amy, i got a little buzzed off of a sip of wine the other night
I used to be a pretty big drinker (lived in Vegas, remember... the bars have no clocks or windows, and are open 24/7). But ever since DH and i got married, we both slowed down a lot! We have just as much fun together when we're sober or just a little buzzed, so the hangover is not at all worth it The last time I was really drunk was the night we conceived X (i think it was that night, anyway ) I was up all night puking that night haha.

and not-so- newbie L 11/10

serendipity10410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 08:23 AM   #30
amyrenee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

NO!!!! I just looked on the website and Macy's is open until 11 pm. I don't even work for Macy's, I work for BCBG Maxazria which is a partner shop in Macy's. & come on.... no one ever shops until 11 unless it's the holiday season .