Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-22-2009, 11:20 AM   #501
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Weekend BSRB! Its *stocking* day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momma2Mimi07 View Post
http://hyenacart.com/PicassoTums/index.php?c=12&p=86659
http://hyenacart.com/PicassoTums/index.php?c=12&p=92134
http://hyenacart.com/PicassoTums/index.php?c=12&p=69858
All from Picasso Tums lol! They are a GREAT price and some cute prints... I NEED new wipes BADLY!!! I got the last set to just add in some boyish prints JUST IN CASE!
Ohh...they look really nice!

Advertisement

mrsdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 11:22 AM   #502
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks, I have now satisfied my need to shop forthe day! I am trying to hold on to my pp for thursday!
Expecting Sweet Baby#3 in Early May
momma2Mimi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 11:29 AM   #503
serendipity10410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdi View Post
I saw that, too. Let's just say I've seen it all and like everything I see. I don't want to enable, but that Elliot with the colored inner is going to pretty much a OOAK. That's all.
I am over the mocha stripes. But, do I really want just one NRSS? I may.

on the selling of the GMs! How exciting!!
I think Sam should take you to the diaper store. Tell him the BSRB mamas voted on the topic.

Jenn, ITA. I have come to the point where I have given up on the topic. I have talked to him more than 10x about this very subject, and it just goes in one ear and out the other. I have tried everything...getting upset, being rational and trying to explain to him how exhausting it is to know that I have to get up every single morning, period. He says he understands, but here he is yet again....sound asleep at 12:30. I don't know if I'm being unreasonable or what....it was a big sacrifice for him to get up at 9am yesterday, and he even said that he was so tired last night from basically caring for C the entire day minus a couple of hours where she stayed at ILs so we could go shopping. He chose to stay up late last night, under the usual assumption he is sleeping in today.
Ok, I could go on and on..this is a hot topic that never fails to press my buttons, so I should just stop complaining because it's my own fault. I just don't know what else to do to change things outside of just FORCING him to get up by me refusing to get up. In the end, that's not fair to C because he doesn't even hear her. He doesn't have to.
SS again Di, I cannot tell you how this makes me. I hope you can come to a compromise soon, because IMO, having something like this between the two of you can cause you to resent him subconsciously, and it can eat away at your happiness. Just my

Quote:
Originally Posted by aranel7 View Post
Whatever goes on between you and your own DH is none of my business, but I am shaking my head at the idea that it was a big sacrifice for him to wake up at 9am. Listen to what you're saying. He was tired from caring for her all day? You do that every day!

And, uh, as for Elliot . . . you might have some competition

And there are two elliots so one for you, one for me! I just sold something, so i don't even have to tell DH about it, as i have the pp ready to go!! Anyone help me stalk???

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdi View Post
Thanks for the support, ladies. I'm kind of about airing my dirty laundry like that, but this is one super hot topic around here. He finally got up, and apologized as usual. He's with C now, but I guarantee if I type for more than 2 more minutes, he'll get all annoyed that I'm on the computer.

Chasity--I have a variety of wipes and I have to say I love my OBV backed wipes. However, I just use a spray bottle with water and no warmer. Hopefully someone else has input for you.

Oh, I'm super tempted to try an NRSS tonight. I've gotten a few bites on my sbish cover, but they have been low-ball offers, and I really don't want to go lower than I have it listed for at this time. I would love to see it go to a good home, but I don't want to lose a bunch of money on it, either. I wish it would just sell already.

So, I'm super excited about the capris I'm going to have knitted up. The knitter is going to put little ties on the cuffs, and her YYMN tester price was so super reasonable. Best part is, I'm first on the list when she gets my yarn, so that I have them in time for FL! It's totally worth it for me to splurge on someone else knitting just this once.
Di, don't This is one of the best places for you to vent

And stick to your guns on the sbish
Awesome about the YYMN, di. that is a great reason to have someone knit them for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeinjanuary View Post
diana and chasity I am in the same boat with u girls. dh is the exact same way and he's terribly useless at night anyways. with ryder he use to feed him a bottle and fall asleep before ryder finished it so I constantly had to moniter him anyways. and one night he yelled at ryder to shut up during a diaper change and ryder pee'd on him too soo after that I said forget it! I rather get up and do it all myself than trust that man.
ugh. Men!

and not-so- newbie L 11/10

serendipity10410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 11:31 AM   #504
serendipity10410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i am going to the used book store to look for a book i heard about at my playdate the other day. I'll share with you March mamas, too, when i get back because i think it is a great idea for us to get ideas on feeding these little self-feeders!! bbl

and not-so- newbie L 11/10

serendipity10410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 11:33 AM   #505
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have decided I am going to be a mean mama and try to make DD go 4 hours between nursings. She is 9 months old and nursing as much as I was, was getting to be rather taxing....she has seemed fine with it today so far....I can hope!
Old 02-22-2009, 11:35 AM   #506
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sara--I can't wait to hear about the book. LMK if you find it.
Oh, and I'll help stalk tonight. I owe you stalking help, and you rarely ask for it. However, if there happens to be an extra mocha stripes laying around after I'm finished helping you....

Ok, I should go jump in the shower and clean it while I'm in there. That's going to be the only way it's ever going to be cleaned.

Old 02-22-2009, 11:36 AM   #507
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2BabiesA&I View Post
I have decided I am going to be a mean mama and try to make DD go 4 hours between nursings. She is 9 months old and nursing as much as I was, was getting to be rather taxing....she has seemed fine with it today so far....I can hope!
GL, Shannon!

Old 02-22-2009, 11:51 AM   #508
momto3girls
Registered Users
Formerly: tajsa
seller

My Mood:

Di I hope you can get through to dh soon. Jen is right about resentment. Also wait until C gets older. She won't let him sleep in. My girls climb in our bed when they wake up on weekends. We all cuddle together for a little bit. Then they start in on how hungry they are. I don't get to sleep in because once I hear them up I have to get up too.

Last night we went to my aunts house and my mom went on about all the cds I have. She thinks they're so neat and cute. I had a bg pocket with me and showed that to my aunt. She was amazed. I asked my mom to show me how to pin this morning and she said what do you want to do that for. We can add velcro to the diapers. I had to explain to her why I love bsrbs.
Old 02-22-2009, 11:53 AM   #509
momto3girls
Registered Users
Formerly: tajsa
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momma2Mimi07 View Post
http://hyenacart.com/PicassoTums/index.php?c=12&p=86659
http://hyenacart.com/PicassoTums/index.php?c=12&p=92134
http://hyenacart.com/PicassoTums/index.php?c=12&p=69858
All from Picasso Tums lol! They are a GREAT price and some cute prints... I NEED new wipes BADLY!!! I got the last set to just add in some boyish prints JUST IN CASE!
Those are really cute! I have cloth wipes that I never use.
Old 02-22-2009, 11:58 AM   #510
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I need some ideas of quick and easy but healthy baby table foods.

Due to her schedule she doesn't usually eat at the same times we eat.

I try to get a jar of babyfood in her a day but she isn't a fan, she prefers table food....

I can make her veggies and she will eat those, she eats cheerios, and pieces of cheese and flour tortillas....I got her canned fruit that is only its own juice instead of "syrup"

Any other ideas? I tried avacado a few times and both my kids hate it, hehe.