Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-21-2009, 02:05 PM   #91
elephantine
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: SBish Anonymous Weekend Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by makoa's mommy View Post
Actually, Erin is pretty quick to ship, IME.
I placed an order last Saturday and got my shipping notice Tuesday, haven't received my order yet.

Advertisement

elephantine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 02:10 PM   #92
mrstkeller
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by makoa's mommy View Post
Has anyone gotten refunds for oversells or shipping notices from the sale this morning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcolamomtothefifth View Post

I refrained from the sale today, I wonder if there will be any more stocking later or tomorrow? I got ML black pants today in the mail and cannot wait til DS wakes. Thanks danalin Yours are on the way! We are going to the park with our company and I will take lots of action pics. I think my ML teal are tracking to come on Monday I cannot wait for the teal! I'm so glad we are still having cold days here in FL.

Still on the fence about mustard and squash L pants, they are still available but wouldn't fit til next year.
I have been wondering about the 'true' color of teal. . you'll have to post when you get 'em. Has anyone posted pics of teal and found it to be true to color yet?
Old 02-21-2009, 02:28 PM   #93
NewMotherofTwins
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Smile Re: SBish Anonymous Weekend Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcolamomtothefifth View Post
Yay for graphite, William lives in his! Regular dry milk for his skin.

I have a regular top loader and wash on light-cold.

I refrained from the sale today, I wonder if there will be any more stocking later or tomorrow? I got ML black pants today in the mail and cannot wait til DS wakes. Thanks danalin Yours are on the way! We are going to the park with our company and I will take lots of action pics. I think my ML teal are tracking to come on Monday I cannot wait for the teal! I'm so glad we are still having cold days here in FL.

Still on the fence about mustard and squash L pants, they are still available but wouldn't fit til next year.
I have a pair of teal M/L's OTW from FSOT...I can't wait either! I got a lrg. soaker in teal & really love it! Very deep & pretty...though it is for DS...it is a nice gn teal imo.
Old 02-21-2009, 02:30 PM   #94
NewMotherofTwins
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstkeller View Post

I have been wondering about the 'true' color of teal. . you'll have to post when you get 'em. Has anyone posted pics of teal and found it to be true to color yet?
It is a nice dark deep teal...very nice.
Old 02-21-2009, 02:34 PM   #95
chataine
Is This Nirvana?
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynthiae3 View Post
Hi Miranda!
No coffee???
i made it through ok w/ no coffee! whew! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMotherofTwins View Post
Oh...anyone know how well wool interlock stores? Like say over 3-4 years? Thinking about saving some we out grow for next LO down the road. Anyone have experience w/storing that long?
no clue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMotherofTwins View Post
Yay graphite! I bought a large from fsot too...maybe from the same Mama...she had 2 pair I believe.

PAK. Don't know on the lanolin. I know it works good on nipples ( ) & it is even safe (medical grade) to go in their mouths from your nipple...so it should be safe to try. I use it on my hands overnight & it heals microcracks from winter burn really well. I find it to be less sticky if my skin is wet & I use a pea sized amt., & melt it after rubbing it on w/really warm water.

Good tip...the only thing I have heard is to protect from moths...cedar does that though if I am remembering right.

I am so excited! Our M graphite shorts from fsot came today!!! I LOVE them!
i use what Teresa mentioned for a lot of thing.. its from Naturally Luxe, its "healing balm" its pretty awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCgirl_05 View Post
When ya'll wash your Sbish in the washer what setting do you put it on? I thought wool would felt in hot OR COLD water....are these okay to wash in the cold/delicate cycle? I have only ever hand washed because I was afraid I would ruin them!
Its already slightly felted... i've washed all my interlock in the washer before.. i have come to the realization its pretty tough.. i have an old TL'er and just use the gentle cycle (even though its really not that gentle) but i just stand and watch it agitate for like 5 mins, then switch it to the spin, if you are using wool wash you don't want to rinse it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstkeller View Post

i have too, but if you look around spots and fsot there is a pretty wide range of pictures..
Old 02-21-2009, 02:49 PM   #96
NewMotherofTwins
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chataine View Post
i use what Teresa mentioned for a lot of thing.. its from Naturally Luxe, its "healing balm" its pretty awesome!
Oh cool. I missed that.
Old 02-21-2009, 03:52 PM   #97
cynthiae3
Registered Users
seller

I have been getting shipping notices the next day, and have gotten them on Sunday.

Hoping for minimal oversells

Last edited by cynthiae3; 02-21-2009 at 09:08 PM.
cynthiae3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 04:55 PM   #98
i&a's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey mamas! I missed the sale, but that's probably for the best (at least, the best for my bank account).

I sold my soakers because I just didn't love the fit, and I need the pp for some custom dipes and longies. I think I'll try them again in the summer. I've been trying out the pants today. I'm wondering if I need to lanolize again. The wool seems to be holding more moisture than I thought they would.
Old 02-21-2009, 05:02 PM   #99
USMCgirl_05
Banned

My Mood:

I have some Teal pants for DS and they really are gorgeous! Very deep rich color like the other ladies already said.

Chataine-thanks for the tip, I would have totally forgotten about the rinse cycle rinsing the lanolin off LOL!
USMCgirl_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 08:47 PM   #100
Lolanae
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey ladies. We went to the zoo today, so I missed the sale. I totally have the SBish dipe love now. I got the soakers right last night and the front of the dipe was DRY this morning. So...time to purge somethings to get some paypal. LOL

Lolanae is offline   Reply With Quote