Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-23-2009, 08:49 AM   #111
Kristen82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: FTLOC - Bring on the caffeine and keep it comin Monday

I need to find something else that will work for Logan. I think he's tired of the bulkyness of his night time diapers lol. I know the b4's wont work because those barely hold him for nap time. So I think for now we are going to stick with sposies and then after all my other diapers make it here try and find a solution with those or sell the diapers I'm using now for nights and use the PP for new over night diapers. I'm tempted to try the SBish ones but I dont like how pricy they are

Advertisement

Kristen82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:50 AM   #112
meagank24
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Katie I think I sold a few pockets :wink: stacy... so I can pp you for the yarn anytime then the rest when your doing the longies... but I dont need them til summer... Im hoping its warm enough here in April/Easter time for him to wear a pair either the ones you are going to do or the Corona ones.. but DH doesnt like the look of knitted that well so he might disagree... UGH men
Old 02-23-2009, 08:52 AM   #113
meagank24
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen82 View Post
I need to find something else that will work for Logan. I think he's tired of the bulkyness of his night time diapers lol. I know the b4's wont work because those barely hold him for nap time. So I think for now we are going to stick with sposies and then after all my other diapers make it here try and find a solution with those or sell the diapers I'm using now for nights and use the PP for new over night diapers. I'm tempted to try the SBish ones but I dont like how pricy they are
We are back to sposies at night cause the pockets were too bulky and not holding up anyways.. After Tax money gets here I might break down and buy a few SBish diapers
Old 02-23-2009, 08:55 AM   #114
Lolanae
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm still experimenting with our SBish dipe. I'm going to give it a few more washes to see how the absorbency holds up.

Lolanae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:58 AM   #115
mtfbwy72
Squishy Knits
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmarleigh View Post
He slept until 12:30 and then nursed. And then slept until 3:00, after 30 mins of screaming dh took him downstairs and they both passed out in the recliner until around 6. So id say it went pretty good.

At the hospi they brought us in the room and started giving him gas, the hardest part was seeing his body go limp, and thats when I lost it. then they took us to the waiting room and said theyd be back in 45 mins. An hour later they came and got us so we could be with him as he was waking. He had a hard time waking up, and is still pretty groggy and dizzy. He has bruises on both hands and feet because they couldnt find a vein for his IV, but other than that he seems to be doing well.
for things going good and the night not being too bad. for baby Z. I thought about you guys all night. I swear R was doing sympathy nursing for Z. He woke at the same exact times that Z did. Everytime I woke up with R I was thinking about ya.
Old 02-23-2009, 09:02 AM   #116
meagank24
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Whoo hoo my federal income tax return is scheduled to be direct deposited tomorrow... Ill be rich for a whole 5 minutes..lol
got to put $ in savings, pay for vacation, and pay off bills.. state return could be this friday or the next.. that i think is our blow $... we want a wii fit, and a drum kit for guitar hero, plus B needs summer clothes, Dh needs a few things, I need clothes this summer and extra spending $ while DH is away for 3 weeks in May... also might buy some SBish diapers
oh and we need a wall mount for our flat screen cause B likes to open the panel and turn the TV on and off
Old 02-23-2009, 09:06 AM   #117
mtfbwy72
Squishy Knits
seller

My Mood:

Katie - They are so beautiful!!! I dying inside looking at them because I'm stuck and can't finish mine . Need to schedule a lesson so I can learn some more stuff. I iwsh I knew someone here who knits.

for your back Meg.
Old 02-23-2009, 09:08 AM   #118
meagank24
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

B has pooped 3 times already today... the first was normal poop then the last too were diarrhea.. ugh
Old 02-23-2009, 09:11 AM   #119
Katie7617
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by meagank24 View Post
If you are refering to MY projects take you time especially if you are hurting
Would you stop telling me to take my time! ( J/K) I feel like I haven't got much done at all. I have though. (got a cookie, another bag and 4 eggs done yesterday) You know you asked if it is hard to make, and I answered no, it's all fairly easy, but while it is easy (to me at least) to sit and sew, or use my machine, it does take a lot of time to make each thing and make it well. I am taking my time and not over exerting myself though, I promise

It doesn't hurt to sew, I think what the problem is is I got tennis elbow in my shoulder from wrapping so yarn I haven't wrapped any for about a week and it started hurting about 3 or 4 days ago, so I think I was stressing it and now that I haven't been over stressing it the pain is showing through.

I'm hoping that once I start wrapping my yarn again it will ease up some. Boy do I hope so, I have 26.5 oz of wool that needs to be wrapped so I can dye it, then rewrapped once it's dry.

Katie7617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:16 AM   #120
Katie7617
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Katie I think I sold a few pockets :wink: stacy... so I can pp you for the yarn anytime then the rest when your doing the longies... but I dont need them til summer... Im hoping its warm enough here in April/Easter time for him to wear a pair either the ones you are going to do or the Corona ones.. but DH doesnt like the look of knitted that well so he might disagree... UGH men
for selling dipes for the pp, do you still have my pp addy, or do you need it again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtfbwy72 View Post
Katie - They are so beautiful!!! I dying inside looking at them because I'm stuck and can't finish mine . Need to schedule a lesson so I can learn some more stuff. I iwsh I knew someone here who knits.

for your back Meg.
What is it you're stuck on? Picking up stitches right?

Thanks btw, I them, can't wait to put them on her

Quote:
B has pooped 3 times already today... the first was normal poop then the last too were diarrhea.. ugh
I hate yucky poo diapers, makes me gag.

Katie7617 is offline   Reply With Quote