Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-23-2009, 01:15 PM   #31
StephanieBrianMadison
Registered Users

Re: Back to the Grind Sbish Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMotherofTwins View Post
Hello Everyone, PAK. Haven't seen the Mustard IRL...but I am in love with the squash. I have pants, shorts, & a soaker in the new squash & just love it. I also have a pair of pants OTW in the old squash...so I will be able to compair. Yeah...it looks brighter in pics I have seen.

I need to get some Ecover. Does it recover softness at all? So it works pretty well for keeping didies soft? How does it work for GMs? I love them...but wish they would not get tight over time.

Impressed w/DH...he made it out the door somehow & has the driveway all snow blown...he partially disappeared in the snow when he first started. Kind of a cozy house-being-hugged by snow day.

Time for another cup of java!

TTYL!
I use Ecover on my GM's and it really helps! They haven't been 'crunchy' since!

Advertisement

StephanieBrianMadison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 01:16 PM   #32
ForCryingOutLoud
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcolamomtothefifth View Post
I think the mustard is a dark olive or army green in the new wool but I don't have the shorts here anymore and they are being replaced with teal otw. I have the old mustard and they are a less dense army green imo. The old squash was too bright for us and we passed them on but the new squash, I just don't know except for the pics on sloomb.

Woo hoo for sbish fluffy mail! I want pics! So I can
I loved my sbish fitteds, I had the hemp until the serging bothered DS. Do you have the hemp or the cotton now? I am thinking about them again.
I have both! Now that I use ecover, they are stay soft.

I'll take fluffy pictures...Oh i have taken sooo many pictures today for shirts. It was so hard to capture the color of the images. Blah lol

I did manage to get Lemon Tree Lane stocked for when I am guesting on March 1st.
Old 02-23-2009, 02:34 PM   #33
hopptermomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The mustard irl is so nice! I love it! It's a very neutral color. ALmost taupe but with green tones to it. Or maybe I should say it's very close to being a true Army Khaki Green. These will match just about everything I think and are going to be our go to pants when I have a shirt tha doesn't match anything else we have!

ETA: I bought two more BCF dipes from Diaper Daisy this weekend. Man, those sure do shrink up awesomely! The fit Caleb really, really well now. Thanks for filling me in on that detail Teresa!
Old 02-23-2009, 02:45 PM   #34
I Smile Because Of Them
Registered Users
seller

Location: I'm only passing through here as my real home is in Heaven!
My Mood:

Oh my word!

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...d.php?t=679217
Old 02-23-2009, 03:28 PM   #35
chataine
Is This Nirvana?
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WynneBabies View Post
Anyone care to describe the mustard color to me? It's really hard to tell online what it looks like. Also, how bright is the squash?

it really is a true army green, at least the pair i have is, it is like the color of real dark olive oil, i love ours! i would say Ev wears the mustard ones more than any other color...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMotherofTwins View Post
Hello Everyone, PAK. Haven't seen the Mustard IRL...but I am in love with the squash. I have pants, shorts, & a soaker in the new squash & just love it. I also have a pair of pants OTW in the old squash...so I will be able to compair. Yeah...it looks brighter in pics I have seen.

I need to get some Ecover. Does it recover softness at all? So it works pretty well for keeping didies soft? How does it work for GMs? I love them...but wish they would not get tight over time.

Impressed w/DH...he made it out the door somehow & has the driveway all snow blown...he partially disappeared in the snow when he first started. Kind of a cozy house-being-hugged by snow day.

Time for another cup of java!

TTYL!
ecover really does recover softness ! i use more if i got something crunchy, and let them soak for a couple hours, but just on a weekly basis i just use the recommended amount in my rinse...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopptermomma View Post
The mustard irl is so nice! I love it! It's a very neutral color. ALmost taupe but with green tones to it. Or maybe I should say it's very close to being a true Army Khaki Green. These will match just about everything I think and are going to be our go to pants when I have a shirt tha doesn't match anything else we have!

ETA: I bought two more BCF dipes from Diaper Daisy this weekend. Man, those sure do shrink up awesomely! The fit Caleb really, really well now. Thanks for filling me in on that detail Teresa!
i am happy they shrink up too! Ev has a short lil rise
Old 02-23-2009, 03:44 PM   #36
WynneBabies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Okay, you guys have convinced me! Thanks so much!
Old 02-23-2009, 03:50 PM   #37
WynneBabies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Teresa, LOVE the Phish longies! My dh will too, hehe. He's a big Phish fan. Well, not so much as he used to be, but still loves all their music. I like them too. It's one of the only concerts I've ever been to and boy was that umm, interesting.
Old 02-23-2009, 04:16 PM   #38
ForCryingOutLoud
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks Anny!

My Goodness Michelle! I saw!

Here is my sbish mail though...

And my phish I mean Boo's Phish Longies... the abridged version! lol

Old 02-23-2009, 04:34 PM   #39
makoa's mommy