Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-23-2009, 11:23 AM   #121
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Just Another Manic Monday....BSRB Chatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by i&a's mama View Post
Excuse me while I peg my jeans, slap on my bracelets and spray my "Electric Youth" perfume.
Slap on bracelets were *great*....

Advertisement

Old 02-23-2009, 11:25 AM   #122
i&a's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyshanti View Post
oooh love slap on bracelets and what were those shirts that changed w/ body temp i was po couldnt get one
I forgot about those!!! I was po, too, but my mom found one at Gabe's and sewed the hole on it. My sis and I had to share it. What were they called?? Techno something...
Old 02-23-2009, 11:25 AM   #123
serendipity10410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdi View Post
Ms. Nosey has never successfully done a carseat/stroller to crib transfer. She wakes up en transit and is ready to play.

Maya--yes, BootyGold's prices are very reasonable.

Morning, Amy and Alaina!!!

C is trying to master 2 different skills at the same time....crawling on hands/knees as well as letting go and trying to take a step or two. She's very busy.
Ah, she's a nosey one, is she?

for C trying to take those steps. X is taking steps everywhere today Only a few at a time, but he's definitely getting confident! I think i got a decent video of him taking one or two steps too!

Quote:
JUST WENT TO MY 1ST LLL whoops caps
meeting last week goin again to an lll play date at chi fila this week again
whoohoo
it was fun and theri were some cd mamas theri too
i dont know anyone here so im finally starting to try
in sad news
i have packaged up 2 of my bsrb to go out in the mail
why
it took me awhile to find out since i just started w/ bsrb in jan. and of course theri hard to come by so i had one here then another and only had 4 in the rotation and had finally gotten 6 when i did the test and sure enough
oh i loved these diapers im sure you ladies understand
still havent listed my gm's or used bsrb
i probably will today dam u serging
Maya, SS about the BSRBs and GMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by aranel7 View Post

But look at the price. No matter how much pp I'm rolling in I just could never pay that much for a soaker. I know I won't reach for a soaker as much as I would a skirty or shorties. That is BEAUTIFUL though!

: : : knock on wood : : : My kids are behaving like little angels right now and they basically have been all morning. Howie is under the weather so that's why he's happily relaxing on the couch but this is sort of unusual for Juliana Nap time looms imminent, and at that time I'm going to start dinner; Meg's MIL's french dip style beef in the crock pot. I think I know what I need to do to make it more flavorful, and I got better buns this time too. I have to run out to the store at the last minute to get some swiss cheese though but it's fine because I have to go to the PO too when DH gets home from work.
Jenn, please share what you do to doctor the french dip recipe, as your tastes tend to work well in this house

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdi View Post
Amy--where is the conference? Sounds like you're going to have fun!!

Maya--I forgot to tell you SS that the BSRBs didn't work out.

So..I'm trying to fill C with solids for lunch to eliminate one bottle from the day. Sara has inspired me. She's been eating lunch for 45 minutes.
Hope it works out! Di, my friend has an extra of that book I just ordered the other day... if you are interested, LMK! By the way, I have been concerned about how to make sure X is getting enough liquids now he is not fond of the sippy with anything but water in it, but now he's not even drinking the water very well either! Yesterday after his nap, his diaper was hardly wet so i am working on getting more liquids into him now during the day. I tried to give him a bottle, and he only drank 2 oz! I guess there's no turning back...

Any advice from the mamas of older kids on how to transition away from bottles and still make sure they are getting the proper amt of protein, liquids, etc?

and not-so- newbie L 11/10

serendipity10410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 11:31 AM   #124
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
chas how old r u youngin
Quote:
Excuse me while I peg my jeans, slap on my bracelets and spray my "Electric Youth" perfume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipity10410 View Post
Ah, she's a nosey one, is she?

for C trying to take those steps. X is taking steps everywhere today Only a few at a time, but he's definitely getting confident! I think i got a decent video of him taking one or two steps too!

Maya, SS about the BSRBs and GMs

Jenn, please share what you do to doctor the french dip recipe, as your tastes tend to work well in this house

Hope it works out! Di, my friend has an extra of that book I just ordered the other day... if you are interested, LMK! By the way, I have been concerned about how to make sure X is getting enough liquids now he is not fond of the sippy with anything but water in it, but now he's not even drinking the water very well either! Yesterday after his nap, his diaper was hardly wet so i am working on getting more liquids into him now during the day. I tried to give him a bottle, and he only drank 2 oz! I guess there's no turning back...

Any advice from the mamas of older kids on how to transition away from bottles and still make sure they are getting the proper amt of protein, liquids, etc?
STRAW SIPPYS!!! Mia LOVED/S those! Munchkin has a BPA free style with a straw... I bought it at Meijers, but you might be able to find it at Target, I haven't seen it at Walmart... Even though Walmart only carries BPA free children products now, They dont have THAT particular cup... Let me seee if I can find a pic! Its not hard to suck from either... All sippys are Mommy/Daddy tested lol!
Expecting Sweet Baby#3 in Early May
momma2Mimi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 11:33 AM   #125
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Here is the cup... Except it doesn't say BPA free, but The 2 I bought are...
http://www.munchkin.com/products/det...10021&pID=1100
ETA: Nevermind It does say BPA free... I am blind!
momma2Mimi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 11:36 AM   #126
mommyshanti
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

oh chas to b 20 again
well maybe not that young maybe 25-27 if i could stay that age
Old 02-23-2009, 11:45 AM   #127
serendipity10410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
wow di that is a good price
man if i had a girl i would probably be BROKE
ok so just checked sp and on march 1st she has mini pods stalking
i want the 6 pk
i am goin to be calling on any and everyone
shoudl i start now
i asked her to put me on her customs but she said it is about a month out now so i coudl ge these faster
I will definitely help you (keeps me from going for a mini pod ) And I think you should wait to ask for help until Friday or so... just cuz people forget! And i'll bump your post up if you put it in EF

Quote:
Originally Posted by momma2Mimi07 View Post
GOSH, I can't find ANYTHING good on FSOT!
Lucky you! All i find are things i should not be spending pp on but
Quote:
Originally Posted by aranel7 View Post
Ladies, my prayers have been answered! Thanks to our very own Danielle I just got $138 put in my pp account and it's going straight to Jillian of paxbaby for a Butterfly 2 in the very same print that my 4th gen used to be! Now for the real question . . . do I put a BG organic AIO on that order too?
glad you figured something out. Did you talk to the seller too? And yes, you should put a BGAIO on there too

Quote:
OMG yep. i am there!
Quote:
oooh love slap on bracelets and what were those shirts that changed w/ body temp i was po couldnt get one
Hypercolor Tshirts
Quote:
I forgot about those!!! I was po, too, but my mom found one at Gabe's and sewed the hole on it. My sis and I had to share it. What were they called?? Techno something...
See above i was po too, but i got a really ugly orange/tan one for cheap but i was almost embarrassed to wear it

Old 02-23-2009, 11:47 AM   #128
serendipity10410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momma2Mimi07 View Post

STRAW SIPPYS!!! Mia LOVED/S those! Munchkin has a BPA free style with a straw... I bought it at Meijers, but you might be able to find it at Target, I haven't seen it at Walmart... Even though Walmart only carries BPA free children products now, They dont have THAT particular cup... Let me seee if I can find a pic! Its not hard to suck from either... All sippys are Mommy/Daddy tested lol!

thanks Chasity! I have one of those, but he did not take to it at first, but you are right... I need to try it out again! Thanks

Old 02-23-2009, 11:47 AM   #129
i&a's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipity10410 View Post

Hypercolor Tshirts

See above i was po too, but i got a really ugly orange/tan one for cheap but i was almost embarrassed to wear it
They were all ugly!!! Ours was white with orange and blue, I think. Did you at least get your own? I had to share everything with my sister or cousin.
Old 02-23-2009, 11:47 AM   #130
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
oh chas to b 20 again
well maybe not that young maybe 25-27 if i could stay that age
LOL!!