Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-23-2009, 07:39 AM   #31
mommyshanti
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Just Another Manic Monday....BSRB Chatter

oh di do tell i have no idea about joyce shop name
ok doin bills joy joy

Advertisement

Old 02-23-2009, 07:42 AM   #32
starla79
Registered Users
seller

We had severe hard water buildup in our diapers, so stripping them with RLR was the only thing that got rid of the stink.

I'm selling these two diapers and paypal isn't giving me the option to print shipping... why is that? I'm all confused and i'm still a paypal n00b.
I'm Megan, Rob is my husband, Draven is my boy, born 3/14/08. Expecting #2 in early March. Where have all the BSRBs gone?
starla79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:45 AM   #33
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am still here!

Trying to convince DD she can stay up for another 15 minutes before she eats and goes to nap time. Then I get to shower! Yay shower!

I am still confused how I can sleep from 10:20-5:30 straight through and again until 7 and still be so tired?

I have gotten a decent amount of sleep for the last week and I seem to not be getting less tired...makes no sense!

Can't wait to see the Beco action shots! Those wool sets are soooo pretty too!
Old 02-23-2009, 07:45 AM   #34
serendipity10410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegsMom View Post
I saw this..it is really cute.

Morning ladies. Well, I used fleece liners last night and DD slept through the night and did not wake up screaming. I actually had to wake her. Wonder if she is not liking the wet feeling during sleeptime Something to experiment with.

Just wanted to say "hi". Gotta get some breakfast and then start working. TTYL
Hey Jaclyn! Good morning I am so glad the fleece worked! IDK why it works, either but who am i to argue? If it works, it works

Quote:
Originally Posted by i&a's mama View Post
Morning, mamas! I was up all night with Isaac. I think he's getting what DH has. Poor baby. DH stayed home with the boys but called for backup (his parents).

Now I'm at work, desperately trying not to be a smarta$$. I have to write an eval justifying a recommendation I made, and I just want to write "BECAUSE I SAID SO!"

That's great that you're doing that, Jordan. I need to look at all the wonderful things people donated and decide whether to bid or just donate PP.
You are cracking me up! Sarcasm is my favorite language but i suppose it's not ideal for justifying your eval I hope DH and Issac feel better soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdi View Post
I just buy a yard of fleece and cut it up. A yard makes a TON. Jenny at 2by2 Boutique makes them, too...they are called mudsliders.
Another trivia of the day: anyone know who named those fleece liners Mudsliders??? (hint: she's one of our BSRB mamas )
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdi View Post
Ohhh....I forgot something. When I had emailed Joyce about my custom prints, I had asked her where she came up with the name for her store, which sounded like a good trivia question to ask for the QOTD.
Anyone know? (She did tell me.)
i have no idea! I was thinking maybe Bagshot row was the name of a park or a place near where she lived... That's a wild guess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeinjanuary View Post
jenn i can't wait for the review of your beco and action shots. mine should be here tomm or wednesday. i got the shipping notice yesterday night that it was shipping today from nj. and umm you need to buy that skirty and shirt it's sooo cute! (i am really glad i do not have a girl)

yes that is how much the cab is trying to charge me for round trip to the next town!!! ridiculous!

well i just showered and got dressed. roan is just about waking up from a short nap..i hear him stirring. and ryder is happily watching his baby babble dvd and terrorizing his cousin. sigh. i dont understand why he must tease her..he's not this way with anyone else.

im not looking forward to going back to work in 2 weeks. being home on leave makes me really wish that i was able to be a sahm or atleast a part time sahm. maybe someday in the nearish future if we get on outta ny.
Tana, i don't want you to go back to work either! Tell DH it is time to pack up and move to NC! NOW!

and not-so- newbie L 11/10

serendipity10410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:50 AM   #35
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have been told I need to figure out how to cut out $$ from food shopping...

He also said something about how the extra money goes to diapers and clothes etc...told him we are all set with diapers (he meant sposies) and that the only thing we will *need* is to get a pair of shorties or two for this summer...

I mean we will need summer clothes for the kids but with thrift stores that would be pretty easy, plus both kids have birthdays coming up and we can ask for clothes...
Old 02-23-2009, 07:53 AM   #36
starla79
Registered Users
seller

I thought Bagshot Row had something to do with Lord of the Rings... Bagshot Row was the 'street' where Bilbo lived, he was at "Bag End." **takes off nerd hat**
I'm Megan, Rob is my husband, Draven is my boy, born 3/14/08. Expecting #2 in early March. Where have all the BSRBs gone?
starla79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:54 AM   #37
madeinjanuary
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

lol sara you dont know how badly i want to tell dh that. but we must be smart about it. dh needs to secure a job down there first. i'm keeping my fingers crossed if i bug him enough he'll get off his behind and start really looking.

di...i work as an assistant planner for bedbath

umm sbish seconds are avail again!
Old 02-23-2009, 07:54 AM   #38
i&a's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipity10410 View Post
You are cracking me up! Sarcasm is my favorite language but i suppose it's not ideal for justifying your eval I hope DH and Issac feel better soon!

Another trivia of the day: anyone know who named those fleece liners Mudsliders??? (hint: she's one of our BSRB mamas )

i have no idea! I was thinking maybe Bagshot row was the name of a park or a place near where she lived... That's a wild guess!

I am waaay to dry and sarcastic for the kind of work I do. I need a job that doesn't require me to interact with the general public. I should have been a bean counter.

That was my thought on what BSRB meant. I have no clue. I haven't been around long enough.
Old 02-23-2009, 07:57 AM   #39
aranel7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2BabiesA&I View Post
I am still here!

Trying to convince DD she can stay up for another 15 minutes before she eats and goes to nap time. Then I get to shower! Yay shower!

I am still confused how I can sleep from 10:20-5:30 straight through and again until 7 and still be so tired?

I have gotten a decent amount of sleep for the last week and I seem to not be getting less tired...makes no sense!

Can't wait to see the Beco action shots! Those wool sets are soooo pretty too!
My take on still feeling tired after starting to sleep well again is this; it took X amount of time for you to get that tired, so it will take X amount of time to stop feeling tired. Like . . . when I went through a few months of sleeping HELL with Juliana, I was dead man walking. After two nights of her STTN or only doing one waking, DH was like "why are you still so tired?". Uhh . . . 3 months of not sleeping at all cannot be erased by 2 nights of decent sleep! That was 7 months ago. She went through another weird sleeping phase but it was not as bad because I knew what to do after the first sucky sleeping phase, and now she has been STTN for a month. I am just now starting to feel like my former self. It takes time! Just like losing baby weight . . . it took 9 months to get it on there, so you shouldn't expect immediate results as soon as the baby is born. Well with the sleeping . . . it's been awhile of not sleeping good that got you this tired, so it might take awhile of sleeping well to start feeling refreshed again.

Everyday Gourmet with Jennifer Grady Mallowes
aranel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:59 AM   #40
aranel7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by starla79 View Post
I thought Bagshot Row had something to do with Lord of the Rings... Bagshot Row was the 'street' where Bilbo lived, he was at "Bag End." **takes off nerd hat**
That is a great guess Megan! I think Joyce seems like the type who is cool enough to have that kind of LOTR knowledge, so you could be on to something.

Everyday Gourmet with Jennifer Grady Mallowes
aranel7 is offline   Reply With Quote