Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-23-2009, 07:59 AM   #41
idefix
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Just Another Manic Monday....BSRB Chatter

Good morning.....I am back at work. Our first morning went smoothly. I just can't stop thinking about Fynn. I hope, he is tasking to the bottle. Can't wait until I can pick him up from the sitter.

Advertisement

Old 02-23-2009, 08:00 AM   #42
madeinjanuary
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

no clue on where the name came from but spill diana. i'm curious now.

i always said that after i worked my first job as a cashier..it had put me off to people and i'd perfer to sit at a desk with a computer and have very little interaction with others as much as possible. i have a desk job now and for the most part i'm left to do my job, but we constantly have meetings and since my boss has been out..i was having a lot more touch bases with my supervisor and even though she's not a scary person...she intimidates me a lot. she's super nice actually, but i always feel stupid when i talk to her.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:06 AM   #43
i&a's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by idefix View Post
Good morning.....I am back at work. Our first morning went smoothly. I just can't stop thinking about Fynn. I hope, he is tasking to the bottle. Can't wait until I can pick him up from the sitter.
That first day is the worst.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:06 AM   #44
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by starla79 View Post
I thought Bagshot Row had something to do with Lord of the Rings... Bagshot Row was the 'street' where Bilbo lived, he was at "Bag End." **takes off nerd hat**
That makes total sense! Great thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by aranel7 View Post
My take on still feeling tired after starting to sleep well again is this; it took X amount of time for you to get that tired, so it will take X amount of time to stop feeling tired. Like . . . when I went through a few months of sleeping HELL with Juliana, I was dead man walking. After two nights of her STTN or only doing one waking, DH was like "why are you still so tired?". Uhh . . . 3 months of not sleeping at all cannot be erased by 2 nights of decent sleep! That was 7 months ago. She went through another weird sleeping phase but it was not as bad because I knew what to do after the first sucky sleeping phase, and now she has been STTN for a month. I am just now starting to feel like my former self. It takes time! Just like losing baby weight . . . it took 9 months to get it on there, so you shouldn't expect immediate results as soon as the baby is born. Well with the sleeping . . . it's been awhile of not sleeping good that got you this tired, so it might take awhile of sleeping well to start feeling refreshed again.
I suppose that would make sense. I am not really sure what being not tired feels like I was preg with DS in 2005, had him in 2006...didn't sleep well at all during that time. Then he was born and slept *terribly* until he was 14 months...as in up every 2 hours around the clock. Then I ended up preg with DD and had horrible pubic bone pain with her because my body hadn't healed up totally yet so I didn't sleep while preg with her...and then she was born and she doesn't sleep great usually, better than DS by a long shot...so its only been since like 2005 that I haven't slept

I wonder how long it would take me to feel rested after that?
Old 02-23-2009, 08:11 AM   #45
i&a's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
We had severe hard water buildup in our diapers, so stripping them with RLR was the only thing that got rid of the stink.

I'm selling these two diapers and paypal isn't giving me the option to print shipping... why is that? I'm all confused and i'm still a paypal n00b.
Just taking a guess bc I'm new to pp, too, but did the buyers pay for services instead of goods?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeinjanuary View Post
no clue on where the name came from but spill diana. i'm curious now.

i always said that after i worked my first job as a cashier..it had put me off to people and i'd perfer to sit at a desk with a computer and have very little interaction with others as much as possible. i have a desk job now and for the most part i'm left to do my job, but we constantly have meetings and since my boss has been out..i was having a lot more touch bases with my supervisor and even though she's not a scary person...she intimidates me a lot. she's super nice actually, but i always feel stupid when i talk to her.

Don't get me started on meetings...my team once had a meeting about a meeting that was about a meeting.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:20 AM   #46
serendipity10410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
We had severe hard water buildup in our diapers, so stripping them with RLR was the only thing that got rid of the stink.

I'm selling these two diapers and paypal isn't giving me the option to print shipping... why is that? I'm all confused and i'm still a paypal n00b.
Is the address unconfirmed? or what Allison said too, it could be that they accidentally paid for "services". I think this happened to me before, but i cannot remember what it was

Quote:
Originally Posted by i&a's mama View Post
I am waaay to dry and sarcastic for the kind of work I do. I need a job that doesn't require me to interact with the general public. I should have been a bean counter.

That was my thought on what BSRB meant. I have no clue. I haven't been around long enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idefix View Post
mama. It will get better with time, and i am sure Fynn is doing fine with his bottles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2BabiesA&I View Post
That makes total sense! Great thinking

I suppose that would make sense. I am not really sure what being not tired feels like I was preg with DS in 2005, had him in 2006...didn't sleep well at all during that time. Then he was born and slept *terribly* until he was 14 months...as in up every 2 hours around the clock. Then I ended up preg with DD and had horrible pubic bone pain with her because my body hadn't healed up totally yet so I didn't sleep while preg with her...and then she was born and she doesn't sleep great usually, better than DS by a long shot...so its only been since like 2005 that I haven't slept

I wonder how long it would take me to feel rested after that?
Whoa mama! you would have to be Rip Van Winkle to make up for that much sleep lost!

and not-so- newbie L 11/10

serendipity10410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:23 AM   #47
aranel7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok . . . how do you file a paypal dispute? I thought there was something I could click in the details page for the transaction, but there's nothing there and it has not been very long so I know my window is not closed. I need advice ASAP mamas!

Everyday Gourmet with Jennifer Grady Mallowes
aranel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:50 AM   #48
serendipity10410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aranel7 View Post
Ok . . . how do you file a paypal dispute? I thought there was something I could click in the details page for the transaction, but there's nothing there and it has not been very long so I know my window is not closed. I need advice ASAP mamas!
at the bottom of the transaction page, it says if you have a problem with this transaction, go to the "resolution center". Click on that, and then click on dispute or unauthorized transaction

Old 02-23-2009, 08:51 AM   #49
serendipity10410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Jenn, what are you disputing?

Old 02-23-2009, 08:55 AM   #50
treala05
Registered Users
seller

Sara - love that romper. I think X "needs" it .

Di - hope your mouth feels better! I have no idea about the name, but can't wait to hear! Great idea!

Just looked at SBish seconds, but no soakers today. Bummer.

I want to see pics of this Beco too. Are they better than an Ergo? That's what I have.

DD was up about 6 times last night for some reason, so I'm exhausted today. Just two more days of fly-bys for me though since we're driving home on Wednesday. Then it'll be back to our normal routine.