Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-24-2009, 08:11 AM   #21
Macyllehub
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Back to Basics Sleep Deprived Tuesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurmommies View Post
Not doing anything for Shrove Tuesday here. I did up the meal plan before I remembered that it was Shrove Tuesday, and I don't have the stuff to make pancakes. With E sick, we're not headed out either. Oh well. Pasta and meatballs it is.
We will actually have pancakes today for dinner!

Advertisement

Expecting someone small Sept 2014
Macyllehub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:15 AM   #22
mamazluv
You know you want this.........
seller

My Mood:

i just ordered 24yds of fabric.... ouch!!! and dh isnt really happy but it is uber cute.....

i need $25 more pp to cover it myself.

dh did buy me a laptop yesterday.... so off to FSOT i go.

Last edited by mamazluv; 02-24-2009 at 08:16 AM.
mamazluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:20 AM   #23
MommyScott
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by princemelissas View Post

BTW, I am convinced that highchairs were invented by men. A mama would never make a highchair with a million holes, cracks and creveses for fodd to fall into and rot.

many times I've thought almost the exact same thing, I don't know if it was a man, but all those tiny cracks and holes are AWFUL!

God hasn't called me to be successful. He's called me to be faithful. - Mother Teresa
MommyScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:24 AM   #24
MommyScott
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
someone PLEASE explain to me how my cute lil' DD went from 5 to 13 in one night
I'm no help here, I'm still trying to figure out how my baby went from baby to 7.5 years old.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurmommies View Post
Well, it seems that E fell asleep last night at 6:20pm for more than just his molars. at around 1am I was woken to the sound of a little boy throwing up in bed beside me. I was then up until 3am taking care of the sick laundry and getting everything in the dryer while DP got E back to bed.

So I have had about 6 hours sleep, which is is really, really not enough for me. I'm also feeling kind of nauseous, so I hope that I am not coming down with whatever it is he has. Bah. On the up side, he hasn't thrown up again, so that is a good sign.

So I'm staying home with E this morning while DP goes to get groceries. And then of course I'll be home with him all day while DP is at work - she's got the 1-9pm shift today.

WOTB: Toddle-ease with a flat as a doubler, under fleece longies.
aww mama so sorry about the rough night - I hope you don't get sick and E get's better quick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macyllehub View Post
Good morning mamas.

It was a great nights sleep here, the second day in a row. However, I think I was so tired, that I simply crashed in a horrible position because now my neck feels very stiff. Hoping to get some Yoga in right now before my 3 get up.

Todays Fat Tuesday, anyone have plans to go out? We do. I'm looking forward to it. We're young parents, and we probably go out 3 times a year to a bar, I figure thats ok I'll only be 22 once. Although, I like being a bar dancing but the SOBER one. It makes it hysterically funny to watch other people through out the night.

Today I have to finish up my print out for my CPA. Tomorrow I am doing my taxes, so today I'll be cuddling with a calculator. yay me. LOL

I trimmed 3-4 diapers last night because I was SO happy to be able to pin perfectly and QUICKLY yesterday. Heres a quick snap shot because she was super tired. And this held in a serious poop!

pinning and diapers look awesome! have fun going out

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamazluv View Post
i just ordered 24yds of fabric.... ouch!!! and dh isnt really happy but it is uber cute.....

i need $25 more pp to cover it myself.

dh did buy me a laptop yesterday.... so off to FSOT i go.
good luck selling some stuff

I'd buy your prefolds, but I just bough some.... if you still have them in a week I might make you an offer

God hasn't called me to be successful. He's called me to be faithful. - Mother Teresa
Old 02-24-2009, 08:25 AM   #25
MommyScott
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

DS is taking a math test so I get to be over here at the computer playing until he's done

Old 02-24-2009, 08:26 AM   #26
princemelissas
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyScott View Post
many times I've thought almost the exact same thing, I don't know if it was a man, but all those tiny cracks and holes are AWFUL!
I have to take it apart and scrub it. Who would think of such a thing?
princemelissas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:27 AM   #27
TalkinBoutMyGirl
~Love~
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

*yawn* I stayed up way too late and got up early, haven't gone back to sleep yet though even though DD is back asleep. I'm currently printing out soaker and longie patterns. I was so proud of myself for figuring out how to get the waistband on correctly..until I turned it right side out and realized I sewed the waistband on the wrong side I just threw in the towel for the night because I was so frustrated. I'm not sure I even want to try to unsew it and do it correctly...I'm toying with the idea of just tossing it and starting over!

Last edited by TalkinBoutMyGirl; 02-24-2009 at 08:30 AM.
TalkinBoutMyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:29 AM   #28
princemelissas
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyScott View Post
I'm no help here, I'm still trying to figure out how my baby went from baby to 7.5 years old.....

My DD woke up with REBEL attitude today. I told her this morning that I think she just woke up in a time-out. She has a serious attitude today. On top of that she's been learning all these songs and phrases at school that are soooo naughty.
princemelissas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:30 AM   #29
slaloms
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Goodmorning ladies. It's been a hectic morning for us. #1 "slept in" until 645 making DH late. He uses her as an alarm clock He normally changes #1 first thing in the morning so I can deal with #2...so I had to do both. And of course both were really pooped. Anyway....we are going to see our midwife today, just to visit. She wants to see the girls. Then we have a playdate after that. Other than that, not much planned. Hoping to make it to the gym again.

WOTB: #1 She picked out a cow print HH OS w/ snaps. #2 LL capri in Luxe soaker. (I really think she's outgrowing these...I'm going to take pictures so you can see)
slaloms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:33 AM   #30
MommyScott
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
My DD woke up with REBEL attitude today. I told her this morning that I think she just woke up in a time-out. She has a serious attitude today. On top of that she's been learning all these songs and phrases at school that are soooo naughty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaloms View Post
Goodmorning ladies. It's been a hectic morning for us. #1 "slept in" until 645 making DH late. He uses her as an alarm clock He normally changes #1 first thing in the morning so I can deal with #2...so I had to do both. And of course both were really pooped. Anyway....we are going to see our midwife today, just to visit. She wants to see the girls. Then we have a playdate after that. Other than that, not much planned. Hoping to make it to the gym again.

WOTB: #1 She picked out a cow print HH OS w/ snaps. #2 LL capri in Luxe soaker. (I really think she's outgrowing these...I'm going to take pictures so you can see)

good for you, making it to the gym! I told dh I was thinking of starting pilates this week