Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-24-2009, 07:15 AM   #11
Ahavati
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: BSRB Typical Tuesday!

Good morning!

Ava STTN last night She did go to bed a little late ( 10:30) but she didn't get up until 6:30 (normally gets up between 2-3) I am SO happy!!!

Jenn: Can't wait to see your custom! I'm excited for mine! Joyce just emailed the next conversion on her list then she's on to mine!! She doesn' have any more Mickey fabric though and those will not be relisting. So that sucks. Beautiful wool!!

If anyone sees the Aqua floral though I want one!! (It will go so well with my birds on a line!!

So I got all my DC's (Except Ella and Rainbow Shine but they are on the way) and most of my yardage (waiting on my teal/choc giraffes and one more!!) I can't wait to see these beauties transformed into UFs!!

I found someone with an amazing library of embroidery and I'm going to send all my SBish hemp in to be embroidered! (She has some Star Wars and BEatles which DH will go NUTS over.) I may send some of my AIOs in too. I can't wait! I'm also getting some gorgeous French Terry prefolds with embroidery from Zabi Baby!

Oh and my table towels should be done in today or tomorrow!!

I can't wait to get all this fluffy goodness!!

Advertisement

Need Scentsy? www.heavenlysweetscents.com
Ahavati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:18 AM   #12
serendipity10410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegsMom View Post
Morning mamas. It is supposed to nice (high 40s today) so it is nice to see the sun. Hopefully the kiddos will get out and play at school today. They need to run around.

We use interlock at night and I have 3 pairs. I wash 2-3weeks. I rotate them throughout the week. I am thinking of getting a pair of fleece overnight pants..I wonder how fleece will hold up overnight??? Anyone try?

Well, brownies in the breakroom. I was soo good yesterday, soo off to get one. Yummy!!
If you are talking about All-night Longies from Jenny of 2by2 Boutique, i can vouch for the fleece holding up all night I just don't like using fleece overnight, Wool is more breathable IMO.

Morning Tana, Di, Jenn!

and not-so- newbie L 11/10

serendipity10410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:22 AM   #13
aranel7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Di, I did see the goldfish knitting auction you linked last night and I definitely want it! I just don't know what the bidding will be like on something like that. I guess we'll see! Howie would never want to wear other socks again

Everyday Gourmet with Jennifer Grady Mallowes
aranel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:26 AM   #14
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning Jess & Tana...I missed you both on my last post.
Sara!

Cass-- for Ava STTN!!!!

Jenn--I got all excited because I was looking through FSOT this morning and saw a TIG Nora skirty. The measurements were too small for J, though.

mrsdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:28 AM   #15
serendipity10410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdi View Post
Now you have me thinking I need more diapers for traveling. I tried AIOs before and I didn't like them. They took forever to dry, and I just couldn't take it. There is a lot of 6 BG MF inserts on sale BN on FSOT that I'm considering. I have a ton of BGs, but not enough inserts because I had bought them at a seconds sale awhile back. I don't like MF, but they would work for traveling in a pinch. Ugh. Decisions.
Did you see the auction for the DD goldfish sock yarn I linked you to last night? It includes knitting...perhaps Howie could have some Nemo socks?

Enjoy those brownies, Jaclyn. Do you watch The Office? Just reminds me of an episode about free pretzels in the breakroom.
I've never tried fleece at night, only naptime. I just am spoiled with wool...fleece seems to hold onto the stinkies.

Send the weather this way, too. It's a beautiful sunny day here. However, it's really windy, so feels like about 15 degrees. I'm so done with winter. I don't know how you mamas in severe winters do it.

So...I have to physically go to the PO today to ship to Canada. Blah. I am so spoiled with carrier pickup. I despise lugging C in and out of the carseat to go in the PO. Perhaps I can coax FIL to go with me to sit with her in the car. I'm so lazy.

Someone please send nap vibes this way. I need C to take a nap today. She's been napless for 2 days and she was utterly exhausted last night. She did sleep for 12 hours, though, which was great.
Di, I don't love MF either, but i use it in my BGs. I tried to use hemp for awhile, but i think hemp can get stinkier, IDK why. maybe because i was using it overnight (i can't remember it stinking during the day ) but i got pretty turned off of hemp for that reason. At least if the MF gets stinky, i can bleach it I really liked using my bg pockets on vacation. They were probably 50/50 with my BSRBs

You are shipping to Ca after all?? What happened? did she come up to your price, or did you come down? I hate to admit this, but the PO is within walking distance from me (in the summer, because we don't have sidewalks and there is way too much snow to do this in the winter) but i never go to the PO I would rather chop off my left arm than get X all packed up and go there, pull him in and out of the carseat, blah blah blah. I hope FIL will go with you!! That's an awesome idea!

and not-so- newbie L 11/10

serendipity10410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:34 AM   #16
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipity10410 View Post
Di, I don't love MF either, but i use it in my BGs. I tried to use hemp for awhile, but i think hemp can get stinkier, IDK why. maybe because i was using it overnight (i can't remember it stinking during the day ) but i got pretty turned off of hemp for that reason. At least if the MF gets stinky, i can bleach it I really liked using my bg pockets on vacation. They were probably 50/50 with my BSRBs

You are shipping to Ca after all?? What happened? did she come up to your price, or did you come down? I hate to admit this, but the PO is within walking distance from me (in the summer, because we don't have sidewalks and there is way too much snow to do this in the winter) but i never go to the PO I would rather chop off my left arm than get X all packed up and go there, pull him in and out of the carseat, blah blah blah. I hope FIL will go with you!! That's an awesome idea!
That's exactly my rationale with MF. I have a ton of hemp inserts, but they are just collecting dust. I can't handle how they stink. I had daytime stink issues with them. I just think that hemp inserts are super prone to buildup, and I got so sick of stripping them, that I just packed them away into the bowels of my diaper stash. I rarely use my BGOS, but I think they would be very good for the trip. Plus, I'm going to have to put C in regular pants more when I'm in FL than when I'm home. I can't tell you the last time she was in a regular pair of pants!

I actually love going to the PO when the weather is nice. Our PO is in a little shopping center, so we can walk around and go in a few stores. Not today, though. Way too cold. It's supposed to warm up into the 50's later in the week. I should have waited to sell the cover until the weather got nicer.
Yes, the mama ended up meeting me within a dollar of my price 2 days later. Of course, as soon as I agreed, someone else PMd me all set to buy it.

mrsdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:42 AM   #17
mommy2roo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'll be back later on.... we got shopping to do... and my mouse needs some batteries, I hate using my laptop with out my little mouse!!! It drives me crazy! I need to go to the PO and mail a ton of stuff too... off to check on my FSOT then I'll be gone a while. Hope everyone has a nice morning and I will try to catch up later when I get bacl.
Old 02-24-2009, 07:42 AM   #18
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I need to go shower, tell DD to go to sleep so I can
Old 02-24-2009, 07:46 AM   #19
Ahavati
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Di: I have had someone offer me a lower price on something and I took it because it had been sitting with no movement, and as soon as I sold it, one or two others PM me to buy it...at the price I asked. never fails.

I've never had my hemp get stinky What kind of water do you guys have there? I've never had any stinkies. *knock on wood* I don't like the BGOS pockets anymore. I got sick of stuffing and the microfiber just doesn't absorb like I like. But the AIOs are heaven The ones I got, I really don't have any drying time issues.

Need Scentsy? www.heavenlysweetscents.com
Ahavati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:49 AM   #20
MegsMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I never thought of the stinkies w/ fleece. I was going to try some from BootyGold. They might be good for naptime though. Oh, maybe i should just stick w/ wool. Decisons, decisons.