Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-01-2009, 08:10 PM   #11
mama_times5
Registered Users
Formerly: mama_times4
seller

My Mood:
Re: How many do you have/had in diapers at once?

It was four full-time for a little while. Two are older special needs. One of those is now down to just naps/bedtime other than the occasional accident.

I've had some stink problems and really think one of my main issues was overloading the washer. Any more than 24hrs worth of diapers just too much for a load in my machine. While I do have several days' worth of diapers, that only allows me longer between folding/put away. It doesn't mean less loads to wash.

Advertisement

Old 03-01-2009, 10:18 PM   #12
ktmelody
No Longer Here

My Mood:

The most I have had is 2 at a time.

My first 2 kids were 12 months apart and potty learned at the same time (2 and 3 years old)

My 3rd was 20 months when my 4th was born. They were in diapers together for about 10 months.

My 4th was 16 months old when my 5th was born and they were in diapers together for about 7 months (mostly part time for the older one)

My 5th is now out of diapers (23 months old), so my next baby (TTC #6) will be in diapers alone!
ktmelody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 06:14 PM   #13
mom27wonders
Registered Users
Formerly: mom23cs
seller

My Mood:

we have 4 in diapers full-time our twin sets are only 22 months apart so we have a while to go for PL'ing i am thinking. we also do diaper wash once a day, i normally do it first thing in the morning so i never have those really wet overnight dipes hanging out in the pail
mom27wonders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 07:31 PM   #14
5IrishBabes
Registered Users
Formerly: FeliciaM07
seller

We have 3 in diapers full time right now. With the exception of child 1 and 2 being 21 mnths apart we have always had 2 in diapers.
5IrishBabes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 10:32 PM   #15
BlsdMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So weird, but really for any length of time - only two, once.

Briana was 3 when CJ was born and potty trained.
CJ was almost two when Hannah (^i^2/14/01-2/26/01) was born, but potty trained shortly after.
Elizabeth is three years younger than Christian.
Elizabeth pretty much potty trained herself by 18 months so she was 25 months when Rebecca was born so fully potty trained.

Rebecca wasn't quite a year when Tim was born, so really for the first time I had two in diapers. Truth is, Rebecca was my hardest to potty train and had accidents FOREVER even though I steadfastly refused to use anything but panties after 25 months.

Tim potty trained really easily right before he turned two.
Abigail was born right before Tim turned two so there was only two in diapers for a teeny tiny time.
Abigail potty trained BEAUTIFULLY right after Sarah was born. And now Sarah is nine months, no pregnancy yet, so I can't imagine there will be more than one in diapers for very long if at all. Though I'll admit Abigail does wear a pull-up at night. My only one ever to do so!
Old 03-17-2009, 10:32 PM   #16
emilydavidson1
Registered Users

I have 2 in diapers, but my ds SO needs to pt! It's just not working the way I had hoped and when we had dd I think he regressed a little. I try everyday though, I guess he'll be out in time for school lol!
emilydavidson1 is offline   Reply With Quote