Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-26-2009, 06:37 AM   #11
princemelissas
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: It's Thursday Somewhere! RAOK B2B Thursday

Hi Heidi.

Advertisement

princemelissas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:52 AM   #12
Bumstoppers
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I sent a little care package to one of the B2B mamas earlier this week-does that count

WOTB: purple prefold with snappi-hemp doublers with grandma made longies

Trying to find the love for prefolds again....or I will be puttin them away for awhile
Bumstoppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:56 AM   #13
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi ladies!
I'm here!

E is up this morning and seems to be doing a bit better. Had some milk overnight. Ate some oatmeal for breakfast and is already having a snack. He's also back to his very very chatty self. I think we'll be able to get away with only one nap today, which is good.

As for me, no sign of AF yet. It's due some time today. I'm pretty sure it's going to show, but since it isn't here yet I am holding on to a faint glimmer of hope. If it doesn't show, I'll POAS again tomorrow morning.

WOTB: Trifolded GMD UB brown with a hemp doubler under a BSWW
WOMB: Pyjama pants
WOHB: Blue Jockey undies

Don't know what my RAOK will be for today. I guess we'll see how the day evolves. For today, my goals are to be sure to get a shower, to do diaper laundry, and to make supper. Not much, but with Mr. Sicko, I think I'm being pretty ambitious.
lemurmommies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:07 AM   #14
Bumstoppers
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Blah I just took my vitamins and then didn't eat anything...so now I have a tummy ache I should have remembered...I will feel like crap all day now....
Old 02-26-2009, 07:07 AM   #15
melissamomof3girls
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck2boys1girl View Post
I sent a little care package to one of the B2B mamas earlier this week-does that count

WOTB: purple prefold with snappi-hemp doublers with grandma made longies

Trying to find the love for prefolds again....or I will be puttin them away for awhile
Aww, that's sweet!!! I hear ya on the prefolds. I've lost my love. I think I'd love them much much more on a baby baby, not a 2 year-old who's fixing to potty train soon.

Heidi ~ That's terrible. I can't believe they made you wait so long. Hope your house warms up soon. It doesn't take long for a house to get cold in 30 degree weather!!!.

Mel Hope you have joy in your day even though "it" may come.

Last edited by melissamomof3girls; 02-26-2009 at 07:09 AM.
melissamomof3girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:21 AM   #16
Bumstoppers
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I guess that I"m not using my dishwasher for a while...it seems that the only way it cleans well is to use the most expensive gelpacks with even with coupons run over $4 for a month's worth....I bought some cheaper ones and I"m handwashing over half of them....

This being intense is gonna take some energy.....
Old 02-26-2009, 07:34 AM   #17
melissamomof3girls
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I guess that I"m not using my dishwasher for a while...it seems that the only way it cleans well is to use the most expensive gelpacks with even with coupons run over $4 for a month's worth....I bought some cheaper ones and I"m handwashing over half of them....

This being intense is gonna take some energy.....
So sorry. Ours doesn't work very either. There's usually more on the dish when it comes out than when it went in. I have found that if I put sippy cups & mugs in the bottom and bowls and tupperware in the top it all gets cleaned better and I maybe only have to re-wash a couple cups.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:39 AM   #18
mamazluv
You know you want this.........
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissamomof3girls View Post
Morning Ladies.

Mamazluv ~ for losing weight!!! Always good not to have to lay down to button your pants

Cheryl ~ That's nice of you. I'm sure those mamas will be very blessed.

WOTB: Baybee OS Fitted w/ Prowrap
WOMB: I'll never tell
WOHB: Boxers, as always
your commando arent you!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by maman08 View Post
I like the idea of a RAOK today. Since we had to wait around for the embassy to send someone out to recharge our natural gas thingy (technical term) so that we could have heat and hot water (which went out at 10 last night...) we haven't been able to leave the house yet so I may have to figure out a way to do a virtual RAOK or something.

My small rant for today...I hate having to depend on the embassy to get stuff done. The local national employees seem to think that although they work for Americans they don't have to work an American schedule, so no one answers the phones until almost 9:30, and they're all gone for lunch for like two hours, and they stop answering the phones at like 4 in the afternoon. So when something happens like with our heat this morning, I have to keep calling until I can get ahold of the one American in the housing office, and have to keep calling him to ask him to harass the other people in the office because otherwise our requests fall through the cracks. Seriously, it's 30 degrees outside, we haven't had heat for almost 12 hours, and I have a baby. Is it too much to ask for someone to come and fix our gas?!?! Okay, I'm done now. *deep breath*

WOTB: toddler pf, premie doubler, snappied under PUL cover (in case of antibiotic poo)
WOMB: blue cotton thong
WOHB: boxers of some sort...was too tired this morning to notice what kind

at the first comment, and for the weight loss!

I would definitely consider that a random act of kindness, and I'm sure he would as well.
the heat thing really sucks. and for the cute skinny girl panties
Quote:
Blah I just took my vitamins and then didn't eat anything...so now I have a tummy ache I should have remembered...I will feel like crap all day now....
yeah that sucks, but thanks for reminding me to get my meds, sometimes i forget till afternoon.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:42 AM   #19
negrapy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

wotbds1: boxer briefs -
wotbds2: nemo chonnies
womb: cotton kinis
wohb: boxer briefs - who knows what color or condition

Heidi - do the workers at the embassy there speak english? They dont really in my dh's country - which was kind of a pain the first time i was there - I felt like it was just me and the marine guarding the post that spoke english
Old 02-26-2009, 07:42 AM   #20
my1hd
Registered Users

good morning. Not much going on here today. ust need to do some of my "neverendingmountianoflaundry", basic cleaning, i think me and the two youngest will head to the library once DD oner goes to school. Speaking of school, i really think i'm going to homeschool next yr. my son is deffinantly not going to preschool and i really think I'm leaning more towards keeping DD1 out of 1st. I think it will be a blast to have them both home and DD1 is alreadfy starting with the "i don't like school" stuff I'm kinda excited i just hope its not to much $$ to do. I'm not at all worried about my preschooler but for DD 1 i really want a curriculum so i can make sure she is staying on grade level. At least for reading and math...... Anyway i need to run it by DH again but i'm excited.

about the dishwasher. Mineworks best with those too. have you tried the cleaner for it? that might help a lot

For the learning CD's from yesterday, I know if you look through preschool catologs you will find some but if your on a budget you can make a ton of ABC games. you can do letter freeze tag, everytime the music stops he needs to run to a letter. Once he knows the letters better you can do where when the music stops run to _____ letter. This works fine for shapes or numbers too. Itsa also a good following directions game when the music stops jump, run in place, sit down etc. We did a letter treasure hunt which my kids loved! I cut out "gold" shaped pieces out of yellow construction paper and wrote the big and little letter on each piece then hid them around the house for the kids to find and named them has we found them. For a younger child i would split the Alphabet into like 3rds or 4th's, Or maybe even only the letters in thier name to start.... We also did a weekish long thing off these books we did some crafts related to the books, put alphabet noodles in our sensory bin, and some props to go with the story (i made), made alphabet soup.... I forget what else. It was fun though both kids loved it.
my1hd is offline   Reply With Quote