Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-26-2009, 07:16 AM   #11
mommyshanti
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: BSRB Hooray for Stocking Thursday!!

oh forgot to share my exciting news i wrote a mama here on ds about meos because she was raving about them and she is gonna let me borrow one how cool is that

Advertisement

Old 02-26-2009, 07:18 AM   #12
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So I figured out that DS doesn't "Dont like" his VBSN quite as badly if I put a fleece liner in it. I put a fleece liner in his night diapers for the last few nights and he has been fine and last night I forgot and he was talking about how he "Don't like giraffe diaper" again (VBSN) So I guess I just need to remember his liner!
Old 02-26-2009, 07:19 AM   #13
mommyshanti
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

soo cute
http://hyenacart.com/PositivelyPosh/...ex.php?p=18005
i have a gm in this print and i cant let it go
Old 02-26-2009, 07:20 AM   #14
i&a's mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning, mamas! Keep your fingers crossed that babies cooperate tonight. I NEED at least one from tonight's stocking. Then I'm back on my wagon while I patiently wait for my SP and SB customs and my longies.

Di and Megan (I think), my DH is a packrat, too. He spazzes every time I go to throw out old clothes and junk that we don't need.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:26 AM   #15
Jordan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning mamas! I've been up since like 5am and I'm tired already. DH came home and told me he messed up his car again, acting stupid. He spun out, hit a curb, and went into a field and bent two wheels and messed up one of his tires. I'm so ticked at him but trying to be nice. He could have got really hurt doing that! Anyway, so now we are trying to find 2 new wheels. Grrrrr.

Tana- Sorry about your day yesterday. I promise it gets better! And have fun on your date!

Jenn- Update us when you get back! Hope it is nothing. for you.

Jaclyn- Hope your DD feels better!
Old 02-26-2009, 07:27 AM   #16
Ahavati
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aranel7 View Post
Tana, it gets easier. TRUST me. I was in your shoes this time last year and all I can say is, what a difference a year makes! My life is so much easier and better now that the hardest part of having kids close together is over. It will get easier for you too. You won't notice it as it's happening but one day you'll just look back and think "wow, things are much easier now".

I hope your date with DH goes great! My only word of wisdom about that is to nurse Roan the minute before you leave. We were able to go on a bunch of dates even though I had a really young nursling as long as I nursed her right before I left and stayed close just in case.

Soo . . . while I was just changing both kids' diapers, I got hit with some almost debilitating chest pain. I'm really not sure what to make of this because it's still going on now, about 15 minutes later, and it really hurts me! It hurts more when I'm in certain positions. I've never felt anything like this. I'm seriously contemplating calling DH home so that I can go to the urgent care, but I want to give it plenty of time to see if it passes on its own first. This is almost the end of the month (busiest time at the mortgage co) and days away from the opening of the bar, so I want to be very sure that I need him to come home before calling.
I agree about the nursing! Anytime I leave the baby, even if I leave an expressed bottle (which she wont seem to take from anyone but me and DH ) I will still nurse her RIGHT before we leave. But we honestly haven't gotten to go anywhere since her. Maybe been out 3 times in 6 months. Once was our anniversary and she was 4 weeks old. We were only out a couple hours for dinner.

Jen, hope everything is ok. KUP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyshanti View Post
soo cute
http://hyenacart.com/PositivelyPosh/...ex.php?p=18005
i have a gm in this print and i cant let it go
I have that DC and the matching one in pink/orange color. Can't wait to get my BSRB in it!

I'm down to 4 BSRB to sell. It's going slow but man. They went so fast the first 2 days. I guess considering how many I had sold, that's not bad. But now moving the last few is slow.

Need Scentsy? www.heavenlysweetscents.com
Ahavati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:28 AM   #17
Mom2BabiesA&I
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by i&a's mama View Post
Morning, mamas! Keep your fingers crossed that babies cooperate tonight. I NEED at least one from tonight's stocking. Then I'm back on my wagon while I patiently wait for my SP and SB customs and my longies.

Di and Megan (I think), my DH is a packrat, too. He spazzes every time I go to throw out old clothes and junk that we don't need.
My DH too...I am scared of what will happen when/ if we move...there is SO much stuff that needs to be gotten rid of and I doubt he will let me get rid of it.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:29 AM   #18
HGrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

I've got a hanging baby on me, but that rose chocolate damask bsrb is available on her hc again! anyone want it?
Old 02-26-2009, 07:30 AM   #19
Ahavati
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Jordan, SS about your DH

I forgot to add, Ava has been so bad about going to bed She will fall asleep in my arms and be out. But the second I put her in the bed she wakes up fussing. So I let her fuss a bit. It's not screaming, just the whiny tired fussing. I know she is overtired. But she would get to sleep FINALLY and then wake up 15 minutes later. She did this about 6 times and then finally went to sleep for good. It was just hard getting to that point. But after that she slept for 7 hours. My boobs were engorged some when she got up haven't felt that in a long time!

Old 02-26-2009, 07:31 AM   #20
Ahavati
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HGrace View Post
I've got a hanging baby on me, but that rose chocolate damask bsrb is available on her hc again! anyone want it?
JEn did!!