Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-26-2009, 06:44 AM   #21
amyruth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I love WOOL a bushel and a peck... THURSDAY

Good morning! We have a 2 hour school delay but it's really yucky out. I might just keep the 3 yo home. I don't like him out on the mini buses with the bad weather. He let me sleep until 7!! And the LO is still asleep at nearly 9. I checked on him and he is breathing. I hope I'm not the only mom that does stuff like that!

I took pics of the NB woolie and fleece stash this morning. I'll have to upload them after I eat. This baby is going to be spoiled. And he better not be HUGE. Or I'll sadly be selling everything before we get to use it! Maybe I should knit some smalls before he gets here just in case...

Advertisement

Old 02-26-2009, 06:44 AM   #22
Shaineinok
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by devholan View Post
Shaine, I'll help you stalk if I'm home. The splitting is tempting but I really shouldn't. So if by some miracle I get it, you can tell me who you're splitting it with. As for shorties, I did 3.5 on my DD (who needs about 8.25 for longies) who wears a medium, and they fit like capris. So I'd say about 2?
Awsome!

Thats my problem too. The last pair I did I made long but I am afraid I overshot it some. Thanks for the input!
Shaineinok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:46 AM   #23
Shaineinok
Registered Users
seller

Amy make some smalls just in case. I sold all KateLynn's newborn stuff new because she didn't fit in them. Not one thing... Hopefully though your baby won't be quite so big.
Shaineinok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:51 AM   #24
devholan
knit wit
seller

My Mood:

Oh, and Jessica is still sleeping, too. Which I don't mind a bit b/c I can have my coffee and start my morning quietly. (DH is also still sleeping. They're so alike.)

Come see our new store at BLUE GRASS BABY
devholan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:56 AM   #25
jelybean333
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzmin View Post
Good Morning. You must be in some of co-ops I am in. Usually, there is a JellyBean underneath me in the databases. I am envious of all the yarn you order.
I am in alot of co-ops, the yarn seems to go out as fast as it comes in lol , alot of customs . If I get all this yarn in though I should have the begginings to a good stash. I have been trying to build my instock, DH thinks that if I stopped buying yarn I would actually make money on customs , I told him I would take that in to consideration. At least I use custom money to buy yarn not his money .

Kristina, wife to J, mom to G, and OYYMN available! Ask about yarn for woolie trades!http://www.flickr.com/photos/35826128@N02/
jelybean333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:57 AM   #26
~Peach~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Good morning! Anything good stocking today?
Oh and do any of you get into Lost? I just recently got into it watching the Sci Fi channel and I watched the new episode on ABC last nite and Im confused a bit. I want to know what happened to Claire and Charlie and Im too impatient to wait for it to show up on the sci fi channel.

Sakura Knit YYMN giveaway at 100 fans!
~Peach~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:58 AM   #27
Jazzmin
Registered Users
seller

I need help making a GN set. My friend is having a baby in July and she isn't finding out the sex. I knit a soaker with hand painted green/brown/cream (I wanted it to look "earthy)" wool and am knitting a matching umbilical hat to match. Now, what can I do to make it more GN? I thought about adding a different color drawstring, but what color? I am also going to try and make a fabric embellished T. What color would you make the t? I need some ideas.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:58 AM   #28
iheartruiner
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaineinok View Post
Anybody want to help me stalk and split this?
I really only need the four oz for shorts.
http://hyenacart.com/prod_details.php?id=29906&vid=1510

What inseam do you like on large shorties? I can't decide how long.
I usually do about 3-3.5" on large/XL unless it's requested to do it longer.

I wish I could split that with you. I am LOVING teal giraffes. I'm pp broke now though. I found my camera for $400 and I'm just waiting for the funds to transfer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyJones View Post
Need.

Diet.

Coke.
replace coke with Pepsi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyruth View Post
Good morning! We have a 2 hour school delay but it's really yucky out. I might just keep the 3 yo home. I don't like him out on the mini buses with the bad weather. He let me sleep until 7!! And the LO is still asleep at nearly 9. I checked on him and he is breathing. I hope I'm not the only mom that does stuff like that!

I took pics of the NB woolie and fleece stash this morning. I'll have to upload them after I eat. This baby is going to be spoiled. And he better not be HUGE. Or I'll sadly be selling everything before we get to use it! Maybe I should knit some smalls before he gets here just in case...
No, I definitely check on Eddie every night before I go to bed just to make sure he's warm and alive. LOL!

GalleryBlogFan Page!
iheartruiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:58 AM   #29
jelybean333
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Peach~ View Post
Good morning! Anything good stocking today?
Oh and do any of you get into Lost? I just recently got into it watching the Sci Fi channel and I watched the new episode on ABC last nite and Im confused a bit. I want to know what happened to Claire and Charlie and Im too impatient to wait for it to show up on the sci fi channel.
morning peach , no lost here. I know what your going through thats why we have DVR

Kristina, wife to J, mom to G, and OYYMN available! Ask about yarn for woolie trades!http://www.flickr.com/photos/35826128@N02/
jelybean333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:00 AM   #30
MatildasMum
Registered
seller

My Mood:

I'll help out if I'm around, Shaine.

Can't WAIT to see pics, Amy!
MatildasMum is offline   Reply With Quote