Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-27-2009, 07:59 AM   #11
starla79
Registered Users
seller

Re: It's FRIDAY! BSRB Talk

If i get one it has to be jack, since rob won't wear pink (DAMMIT). But i realllly want to try one out and it makes it easier knowing i can sell the ergo easily, locally even. I want to be able to put D on my back without needing another person, and i love the idea that next baby can use it easier than the ergo. Hypothetical next baby. I'm not pregnant. And if i don't like it, i can sell it. The only thing i'd be missing on the 1st gen is the hood... D does like to sleep in it... i suppose i could make a hood or something, or can you order one as an accessory?

Freaking shameless enablers... if it's not expensive diapers, it's expensive carriers! Carrying D is so convenient though, much more so than a stroller.

Advertisement

I'm Megan, Rob is my husband, Draven is my boy, born 3/14/08. Expecting #2 in early March. Where have all the BSRBs gone?
starla79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 08:02 AM   #12
MegsMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Okay, you have me looking at becos. So, can a 16month old use them? Have I missed the boat? I think of infants and carriers. Anyone use one w/ a 16month old that is 24lbs??
Old 02-27-2009, 08:02 AM   #13
Jordan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning mamas! The kids got up early this morning. I'm getting ready to get them dressed so we can go to the store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2BabiesA&I View Post
I am up! Well I have been up for like an hour but it was spent ignoring the fact I had to GET up.

Now I wait for the baby to wake up so I can feed her.

Meanwhile its like 45 sunny but WINDY out here. Very odd weather.

Also, I think DH is going to the bank today to ask for a loan so we can buy a house, send us good vibes if you think of it!

I need to go gather the kidlets breakfast, be back later!
Sending good vibes! Hope you get the loan!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyshanti View Post
good morning shannon
just posted my ef calling all troops for sunday
ive bben waiting all week to post
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...d.php?t=682513

good vibes for the house now is defianelty the time to buy
hope everything goes great
I replied to your thread! Hopefully my good stalking luck will be back by then. It was sad last night.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:08 AM   #14
Ahavati
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by starla79 View Post
If i get one it has to be jack, since rob won't wear pink (DAMMIT). But i realllly want to try one out and it makes it easier knowing i can sell the ergo easily, locally even. I want to be able to put D on my back without needing another person, and i love the idea that next baby can use it easier than the ergo. Hypothetical next baby. I'm not pregnant. And if i don't like it, i can sell it. The only thing i'd be missing on the 1st gen is the hood... D does like to sleep in it... i suppose i could make a hood or something, or can you order one as an accessory?

Freaking shameless enablers... if it's not expensive diapers, it's expe more so than a stroller.
Lol, my DH will wear anything Even carry super girly diaper bags. I him

And you can order additional pieces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegsMom View Post
Okay, you have me looking at becos. So, can a 16month old use them? Have I missed the boat? I think of infants and carriers. Anyone use one w/ a 16month old that is 24lbs??
I have seen ppl carrying 2 year olds in it

Ok so where is this link??? I need to see!

Need Scentsy? www.heavenlysweetscents.com
Ahavati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 08:11 AM   #15
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

Freaking shameless enablers... if it's not expensive diapers, it's expensive carriers! Carrying D is so convenient though, much more so than a stroller.
is it a Butterfly Generation 1 or just the butterfly, cause mine is the gen. 1 and it came with a hood? Is the one you are buying just not have it?
Quote:
Mia is 19months old and 23lbs and I still carry her, not as often as she and I would like since there aren't a lot of chances to wear her anymore, but Its still totally do-able, I got my beco when she was 16m... although I dont think she even weighed 20lbs yet lol!
Expecting Sweet Baby#3 in Early May
momma2Mimi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 08:12 AM   #16
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think the weight limit is either 35 or 45lbs I am pretty sure it is 35lbs.... So you should be fine for a while!
Expecting Sweet Baby#3 in Early May
momma2Mimi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 08:12 AM   #17
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Alright, which one of you yahoos posted that link to those cheap becos last night? Dammit, now i'm wanting to get one and if i like it, i'm sure i can sell my ergo easily. DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT. I was happy with the ergo!

I'm arguing with Rob about it... he likes the ergo and i'm trying to convince him he'd like one of these, too... i know i could sell the ergo in a heartbeat.
Yeah, that was Annie's last post of the night. Cheap Becos. After thinking and thinking and thinking some more, I'm going to splurge and get the Butterfly II. I just like the prints better, and I figure if I don't like it, it will sell quickly and I can buy another Ergo. Oh, and FWIW, I found someone ISO of an Ergo yesterday, and I didn't have to list it. It's sold, packed up, and on it's way out this morning. All of this beco enabling made me part with my prized Ergo. I can't believe it. It's the internal sling that sold me for this FL trip.

Quote:
Okay, I just found something on TFK site that I HAVE to have on Sunday. I am hoping anyone and everybody can help me. PM me and I will set you up.

Maya - I will try for you also!
I can help both of you....Jaclyn, PM me the link and Maya I already know what you want.

Sorry for the fly-by. I have to get out and run errands. I found a huge jug full of change in our basement, so I'm going to cash that in to fund the beco. Now I can keep my PP for diapering items.

If Tana is lurking--I am getting my beco from the same place you did. She's so super sweet and the 2 pair of free babylegs was a nice little bonus.

mrsdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 08:13 AM   #18
starla79
Registered Users
seller

http://www.babysnazz.com/index.php?m...oducts_id=1019

This is the one Rob says i have to get since the others are girlie. It includes a hood. Should i pull the trigger? :bitingnails:

D is probably 24 lbs by now and is almost a year, we carry him in the ergo all the time.
I'm Megan, Rob is my husband, Draven is my boy, born 3/14/08. Expecting #2 in early March. Where have all the BSRBs gone?
Old 02-27-2009, 08:14 AM   #19
starla79
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by momma2Mimi07 View Post
I think the weight limit is either 35 or 45lbs I am pretty sure it is 35lbs.... So you should be fine for a while!
The butterfly gen 1 on the site is 45 lbs. So even with my hefty boy he's got a ways to go.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:14 AM   #20
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Cass---Here's the link: http://www.babysnazz.com/index.php?m...ex&cPath=5_203

mrsdi is offline   Reply With Quote