Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-18-2009, 02:12 PM   #71
camom2007
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Anyone else getting viruses while on this site?

I got a pop up a few days ago and it freaked me out. I shut down quickly but now my PC logs off as soon as I log on to Windows. DH thinks it's a hardware problem. I really hope it wasn't this virus.

Advertisement

Old 03-18-2009, 02:21 PM   #72
Lee
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by camom2007 View Post
I really hope it wasn't this virus.
Me too. So sorry for your troubles.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:11 PM   #73
Bugaboo Bottoms
In a HUGE Pile of Wool!
seller

My Mood:

I'm glad you are looking into things Lee, however, I must say, it would be nice if, in the future, instead of saying that anyone who is complaining is either A. Too stupid to know any better or B. A Diaper Swapper hater, you realized that we may actually have a clue, and we may actually care about the community and instead you might want to look into it instead of trying to come up with excuses as to why people would complain.

I am still feeling extremely put out by those statements. I have been a DS member for many years and have never been treated so condescendingly and to think the the entire community was treated that way is really quite sad.

It would be very nice if you admitted that you made a mistake even making those statements instead of coming up with an excuse as to what you were thinking. And please, don't say those kinds of things again. It's really hurtful.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:23 PM   #74
love.my.babies.lots
Registered Users
seller
seller

My computer has been attacked on here by a trojan 6 times today. Just letting you know...
Old 03-19-2009, 12:29 PM   #75
kingdink
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I haven't been here in quite some time, but did get the Bad Apple report a few weeks ago. I just popped on to see if this issue had been resolved and not even 2 minutes after getting on I had a warning from my internet security about an attempted intrusion attempt. So many people know me as a CDing mom and when they decide to try CDs out, they ask me for advice. The first place I always recommend is DS and I have to say I can't do that anymore. This is very disappointing and now I'm worried to even be here myself.

JoJee Creations Custom pencil portraits and knitted goods
Old 03-19-2009, 12:44 PM   #76
Lee
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugaboo Bottoms View Post
I'm glad you are looking into things Lee, however, I must say, it would be nice if, in the future, instead of saying that anyone who is complaining is either A. Too stupid to know any better or B. A Diaper Swapper hater, you realized that we may actually have a clue, and we may actually care about the community and instead you might want to look into it instead of trying to come up with excuses as to why people would complain.

I am still feeling extremely put out by those statements. I have been a DS member for many years and have never been treated so condescendingly and to think the the entire community was treated that way is really quite sad.

It would be very nice if you admitted that you made a mistake even making those statements instead of coming up with an excuse as to what you were thinking. And please, don't say those kinds of things again. It's really hurtful.
I definitely apologize for hurting anyone's feelings. In my explanatory post above, I wasn't trying to make an excuse but was really trying to explain the way I felt. I would never want to intentionally hurt a member's feelings. I spend way to much energy, resources and time to try to better DS, it would be silly for me on the other hand to put down the membership. That was not the intention at all. We will continue to do everything we can to resolve this once and for all.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:28 PM   #77
My Sweet Blessings
Registered Users
seller

I've been "attacked" 4 times today.. thankfully they have been blocked. I am logging off for a while and only coming in when I have to...

btw, the most recent one was at the bottom of my screen and my program blocked the ad and said it was denied... not sure if that helps.. stupid ads!
Old 03-19-2009, 01:30 PM   #78
Thrice Blessed
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yes, and my laptop just bit the dust today-have to wait for DH to come home and look at it-it should have the same protections that this computer does
Old 03-19-2009, 01:47 PM   #79
nataliedan
Registered Users
Formerly: withzwenaturallygrow
seller

uggg just got a virus the stupid spyware 2009 where you can't do anything except pay for the silly program
Old 03-19-2009, 03:46 PM   #80
juss1ofdemdayz
Registered Users

My Mood:

I just got the spyware 2009 virus where it won't let you do anything until you purchase their software.. Yeah.. right.
Shortly after that, I got the blue screen of death.
Rebooted. Nothing, black screen. Which equals dead hard drive.
Hmmm.. Who's going to pay for that? I know not anyone from here.

That was on my laptop. WONDERFUL. (I am on my desktop now.)

Never again will I reccomend anyone to this site for CDing. NEVER.

I have made some great friends here on this board, but I am not rich and cannot afford the problems that comes along with DS.

And yes, My computer was up to date and all that jazz. Lovely, huh?
Closed Thread