Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-11-2009, 09:04 PM   #11
AllyAsh
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: What does a food intolerance rash look like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monicajoy1979 View Post
My DDs started out looking like the previous picture. After months and months of our pedi just saying it was eczema and it would get better later we switched pedis and found out it is a dairy/soy sensitivity/allergy. Here is a pic of my DDs face when it wasn't too bad. It got a lot worse and I feel terrible looking at these pics and how I didn't know it was the dairy and soy. (Please excuse the crusty milk under her nose. )

aww poor baby

we are trying to rule out a milk sensitivity with DD but she has nothing severe like that. She just gets irritation and some bumps where her poop sits on her bum.

Advertisement

Old 03-11-2009, 09:51 PM   #12
Mommy2JJ
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatherer View Post
I'll show you:

His face doesn't look bad in that shot, but I can assure you it was. The rash was worst on his face, but went down his chest and even into his hair and the inside of his ears. The bumps were sort of crusty, too, not smooth like bug bites.
My ds had a rash just like that too, and he had multiple food intolerances. Poor baby .

We did NAET to clear his allergies/intolerances and it worked wonders for us. I could eat like rice, chicken, pears, and sweet potatoes and he was still reacting to one of those. NAET uses muscle response testing and accupressure to elminate the allergies, it was truly amazing. I was a bit skeptical at first, but when the blood in the diapers, the rash, the fussiness, he would even wheeze often, and the puking started to go away when I could add back a food that would've made him MISERABLE before....I was convinced. I don't know how long I could've kept breastfeeding. It did take us like 3 months going at least 2-3 times a week, but my sons case was pretty extreme, some others I know that went (from our bfing allergy mom's group hehe) didn't have to go as long or as often. Look up NAET dot com for more info and find someone in your area. Or PM if you have anymore questions.

Mommy2JJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:16 AM   #13
Violet1983
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by monicajoy1979 View Post
My DDs started out looking like the previous picture. After months and months of our pedi just saying it was eczema and it would get better later we switched pedis and found out it is a dairy/soy sensitivity/allergy. Here is a pic of my DDs face when it wasn't too bad. It got a lot worse and I feel terrible looking at these pics and how I didn't know it was the dairy and soy. (Please excuse the crusty milk under her nose. )

WOW! This is kind of freaking me out.. b/c we were told DD has severe eczema and we took her into the ER on Tuesday night and said it was ringworm.
We just cannot get an answer and its getting worse!

Mommy to Aleena Noelle 11/07 and expecting another little girl in Dec!
Violet1983 is offline   Reply With Quote