Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-12-2009, 01:21 PM   #11
bubbalooX4
Registered Users
seller

Re: Nb overload?

I did that before I was pregnant with Noah I had waaay too much tiny fluff! I ended up selling it all and not even cd'ing him at all for the first 10 weeks!

Advertisement

bubbalooX4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:28 PM   #12
ManniesMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yep, me! When I got the closet organizers and bins purchased and started unpacking the boxes of CD I was just tossing them in as they came.

I too want to sell some before they are used, but also can't bring to actually do it. I'm telling myself I will only wash part of them so that way if I was right and don't need them, I can still sell as new, but if I end up needing them, they will be right there.
ManniesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:59 PM   #13
luvingmamma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ok well here is what i have for nb's:
38 prefolds (chinese, indian, bamboo), 2 wool interlock covers, 1 longies, 7 various diaper covers, 10 fitted diapers, 11 pockets, 14 aios

Small I have:
44 prefolds (though I think I am going to sell some of the chinese infant.. I really liked the GM Yellows I got..), 1 wool interlock covers, 7 diaper covers, 5 fitteds, 11 pockets, 9 aios....

Some of the newborns are bigger newborns so may last longer than just the traditional newborn phase...but I think I need to thin that out some...lol
I have quite a few "Good" quality Large or one size Diapers I am parting ways with... If you are looking for cheap used diapers sbees,hh, bb, and more pm me and i will make you a list! I still have some newborn/smalls left in GREAT condition too! We are homeschooling, natural birthing, extended nursing, baby wearing, co-sleeping family with FIVE BOYS.... who thinks all families are attached whether they do these things or not
luvingmamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:13 PM   #14
goldenleo816
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok I need pics!
Nichol ~ MOM to Eden Ariela 10/07 and Esme Jaid 7/09, BONUS MOM to Jada 3/08 and now we welcomed a BOY to the family Samuel Rex 6/14/12 Take a look at whats new in "EDENS CLOSET" ***Use code AFL550 to save $5 off $50 at DIAPERJUNCTION **
goldenleo816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 03:05 PM   #15
mom2phae
Registered Users
seller

My problem was I went crazy with the good deals. If I saw a good deal then I bought it. Now my LO is here and the only ones I like on him are fb's, and one AIO (and some of the fitteds are okay). But I won't get rid of the others, well, I need them now, but have more fb's and another pocket on the way, but the others I'm thinking might work better when he's bigger. He's just too darn small! Nothing fits well. And the nb's fit funny. But I needed to chill on the good deals. I just thought $15 for 6 dipes?! Who can pass that up?
mom2phae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 03:08 PM   #16
Gizmo516
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I started buying NB dipes 2 months before we started TTC. I looked the other day and was too scared to count. Those suckers just add up fast, don't they! But they are soooo cute and tiny...who can resist? I'm 18 weeks now and I'm feeling urges to buy more, it's a disease, I swear.

-Rach
Old 03-12-2009, 03:09 PM   #17
MaxCapacity
Registered Users
Formerly: newfluffma
seller

My Mood:

I did the same thing! I kept it all & tried everything, THEN thinned it out after I saw what worked best for us. I know just how you feel!
Old 03-12-2009, 03:09 PM   #18
Spirit Elf
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Me! I can't believe how crazy I went! I counted over 150 diapers for this little boy, and I still have to make a dozen aios for him.
Old 03-14-2009, 04:09 PM   #19
luvingmamma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well not able to take pics today but heres a breakdown lol I think I am going to sell some but I'm not sure:
Newborn:
2 Doz Preemie prefolds
1 doz GMD orange
3 bummis superbrite covers
1 SBees wool covers
1 nb longies
1 xs tiny tush cover
1 XS thirsties cover
2 newborn so simple covers (didn't really want these but they were left overs in the store from returns so figued what the heck )
4 TFF XS
3 SB newborn velour fitteds
3 KL0's
4 Tiny Heiny's
3 Mini Happy Heinys
3 Small Snap Ez Eco pockets
1 BB Mini
7 MD Newborns (more on the way from a friend who is giving me her newborns to use for daddy too)
2 XS Thirsties aio's
5 BG XS Aio's

Newborn/small-
2 SBEES Bamboo prefolds w/doubler

Small:
17 indian prefolds
13 chinese prefolds
12 yellow GMD prefolds
1 SBees wool cover
2 Wonderwraps
2 Super brites
3 Tiny tush covers
1 small dream eze
2 SBees Velour fitteds
1 sbees velour pocket fitted
1 sbees one size velour fitted
2 XS FB (new style so count as smalls they are HUGE)
3 Small KND 1k
1 small diaper change minkee
1 Small gad pocket
2 small gad aio's
3 small old style fb's
7 MD Aio's
1 SBees Aio

I think I am going to have thin this out.. I am a prefold/fitted gal, dh is a an aio guy so I kind a went nuts on both lol better not let dh see it as a list he would freak- it's in baskets now and it's not quite so obvious
I have quite a few "Good" quality Large or one size Diapers I am parting ways with... If you are looking for cheap used diapers sbees,hh, bb, and more pm me and i will make you a list! I still have some newborn/smalls left in GREAT condition too! We are homeschooling, natural birthing, extended nursing, baby wearing, co-sleeping family with FIVE BOYS.... who thinks all families are attached whether they do these things or not
luvingmamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 10:38 AM   #20
lavender dragonfly
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am so glad I opened this thread!

We are ttc with our and I cannot stop! It is totally a disease!

I recently sold off several of my nb mutts and 3rs's to fund my 18 newborn apple bottom baby fitteds and 8 nb sweetiebums I have a few small bamboo luxe fitteds, a couple medium kiwi pies, and a TON of wool.

I plan on using mainly fitteds and wool with a couple 'regular' outfits. Why mess with regular clothes when you can just use longies?

I won't post how many nb knit wool longies....its at least 10 I am afraid to count! I have no room left in our dresser in the baby room...maybe I should sell off some of my fabric I bought thinking I was going to make fitteds with