Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 12-04-2006, 10:51 AM   #11
My Mood:
Re: Baby wearing mamas, help!

My son went through the same thing at this age, and it would drive everyone around me nuts that he was so mama attached and that I would give in to it.Everyone would be telling me that I was spoiling him, but you just folloew your instincts mama, and dont worry about what others have to say.
He has now grown out of it, and IMO, is one of the most well adjusted and happy babies in my whole extended family!!

babyroosboutique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 12:35 PM   #12
Registered Users
My Mood:

This is just a phase. I know it's hard but, I wouldn't think it would last too much longer. I was going to say to wear her on your back but, being that she is a hair puller then you might not want to do that. Bruce liked to put my hair in his mouth when I carried him but, that is different when you have a child pulling hair. When you do hand her over to your dh or other children you might want to say " I'll be back" and if you do get out of site then and she starts crying go to her and comfort her but, dont' take her. Just tell her it's ok and you will be back to get her. She might get used to being away from you till this passes by.
upstategirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 12:52 PM   #13
Registered Users
My Mood:

uh...I don't know...but I hear ya mama! My dd just made 4 months...and is EXACTLY like this!! she refuses to go to anyone except me...and it's drivingme a little batty! ... I love wearing her...but just not 24/7, kwim? She won't even go to her daddy, or grandma/grandpa. she just cut her first teeth too! so I"m not sure if that's making her extra fussy/clingy.
**Quixtar Rep and Melaleuca Executive**
Grad Student mommy with 2 little ones...
You can find me and some AWESOME co-ops at A Mom's Hideout (AMH)
momx2 is offline   Reply With Quote