Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-06-2006, 10:42 PM   #11
CookClanMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I'm so upset. DH made decision without me!

I would call the cousin & tell her that there was a misunderstanding, you're sorry, but you have already hired someone else. Then, I would go ahead & go through with the interviews you have already set up to choose your next caregiver. Then, I would chew DH out, lol. Did he actually think you'd be happy about him making a huge decision like that without even consulting you about it?

Advertisement

CookClanMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 11:11 PM   #12
babygirls2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Unhappy Re: I'm so upset. DH made decision without me!

Did you talk to him??? Gaaaa...I would be PO'ed! I'm in sort of the same boat. We just got ourselves back in debt b/c we had to buy a bigger vehicle. Well I might have to go back to work. Grrrrr....So the only person that is available to keep them is my MIL....last time the girls were there...she put Pepsi in a bottle for the baby. She was 8 months then!!!!! I don't even let her have juice yet! Just breast milk or water!! All hell broke loose when I asked what was in that bottle!!!!!! She hasn't kept the girls since. That was just 2 hours for me to get my hair done!!! I couldn't imagine and "all day" thing!!!! I am panicking as we speak...(type, read....etc...LOL)!!!!

Last edited by babygirls2; 12-06-2006 at 11:12 PM.
babygirls2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 11:14 PM   #13
babygirls2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookClanMama View Post
I would call the cousin & tell her that there was a misunderstanding, you're sorry, but you have already hired someone else. Then, I would go ahead & go through with the interviews you have already set up to choose your next caregiver. Then, I would chew DH out, lol. Did he actually think you'd be happy about him making a huge decision like that without even consulting you about it?
! That is a great suggestion!!
babygirls2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 12:18 PM   #14
CakeMama
Registered Users
seller

i agree! i would just call and say, 'my husband didn't talk this over with me and i had already set up and interview with 2 other people, we are going to interview them and i will let you know if we decide to go with you.'
CakeMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 12:22 PM   #15
mistylaureena
I saw Elvis. He sat between me and Bigfoot on the UFO
seller

My Mood:

what happened how did the talks go??
Old 12-07-2006, 07:39 PM   #16
courtfrog2
Registered Users
seller

He denied everything!!!!!!! What a wierdo. He said that he told her that we "might" get her to watch Stella. But I did ask him to NEVER have anyone call me about something like that until he lets me know whats going on. I know that he talked to her and gave her my number because she called me on my cell! I still haven't told the girl yet. I'm going to leave that up to DH. I did tell him that we have a couple interviews set up and both of us have to agree on which person. I went to one this afternoon and WOW!!! How can people live like that??? LOL. DH didn't get to go b/c he was at work and I had the day off. I did tell him that he is more then welcome to call her back and interview with her if he can get into her driveway!! Ick! So, basically we have one more person to interview this weekend and then if that doesn't work out we are going to beg Amanda to keep watching her...LOL.