Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-22-2009, 11:35 AM   #1
jenneonthespot
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
All SOLD!! Thanks...Prefold-fitted LOT for sale

Well, the day has arrived. I am nearly out of diapers, and I don't know whether to or .

UPDATED 3/24:

This is what I have remaining FS. I would prefer to sell these as a LOT. I am sorry for the confusion, I accidentally posted them in the wrong forum.
These have been used approximately 1 year in a large rotation. No rips or holes, all serging and elastic is in excellent working order.

2 trimmed toddler-sized piggy prefolds
1 purple serging (no stains) VGUC
1 orange serging (light staining, the worst is on the lay-in doubler) VGUC
I am happy to include a stain-free doubler for this diaper if you wish. It just won't match diaper trim, it's plain white.

Inners:

doulbers: Stains on the orange doubler are the worst of the stains!!

4 un-trimmed toddler sized tinkle traps
1 pastel rainbow serging (no stains) VGUC
1 primary rainbow serging (very faint staining) VGUC
2 green serging (faint staining) (these are also made from unbleached prefolds) VGUC

Inners: (staining mostly near the leg elastic, there is more staining on the body of the dipe on the rt.)

Doublers: (no stains!)

Total of 6 diapers, $5 each, not including postage. (see below) If you PM me your zip, I will send you a shipping quote.

About our stains:
I DON'T use chlorine bleach in our house. I have soaked them in an oxygen bleach to try to get the stains out. I have also tried sunning. The worst of the staining is on the orange Piggy Prefold lay-in doubler. If that really bothers you, I can throw in one of my other doublers (stain free) at no charge to you. The staining in these, as you can see for yourself is really very light. I do, however, feel the need to disclose that there are faint stains so that you know what you are buying- no surprises!!

Please read the fine print below!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Most* of our stash consists of prefold fitteds- we really love these things!! They are a work-horse of a diaper; easy to use, easy to clean and have a HUGE fit range. I have tried many diapers in my 3+ years of CDing, and these have been IT for us.

First up, 14 Toddler-sized Tinkle Traps.

Features:
Indian prefold base, 4x8x4
Un-trimmed rise. Can be folded down to customize to your needs
Extended wing tabs
Lay-in doublers trimmed from the side material of the original prefold. The serging matches the diaper.
Require pins or a snappi

The 6 on the left in the photo were just made custom for me in January, some of them have never been used. Others, once or twice. Stack of 6 are in EUC. No stains, rips, holes, serging (rainbow) and elastic are perfect.

Asking $7 each, *postage not included* (see below)
SOLD!!

The two stacks of 4 (middle and right in photo above) have all been used in a large rotation for approximately 1 year. All still in VGUC, no rips or tears, serging and elastic are still in great working order. 3 of them have faint stains; two have green serging, one with rainbow, pictured here:

Asking $5 each, *postage not included* (see below)

Green serging:

I also have 6 toddler-sized Piggy Prefolds from Shandelle of Funny Farm Creations.

Features:
Birdseye cotton twill base 4x8x4
Trimmed rise, measure 14.5" unstretched (with plenty of stretch!!)
Extended wing tabs
Lay-in doubler trimmed from side material and matched to diaper serging.
Require pins or a snappi

Serged in a rainbow of colors, one each of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple. These have been used approximately 1 year in a large rotation. No rips or holes, all serging and elastic is in excellent working order. The orange one is slightly stained, see photo below. The red is missing a doubler, I will throw one of mine in for free.

Asking $5 each *postage not included* (see below)

Inners: (sorry for the dark pics. I can try for better ones if you PM me...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Postage not included, as these are kinda heavy to ship. I will offer to SPLIT shipping with you.*
To give you an idea of cost, from me in zipcode 21114 (east coast) to the west coast, it will cost $4.80 priority to mail 6 diapers. So add $2.40to your total for six, etc. I would anticipate that shipping them anywhere in between east and west coast, or east coast to east coast it would be cheaper. Make sense? Fair enough?

The fine print:
All of my items come from a smoke-free, kitty friendly home. (kitty is not allowed near diapers!)

Your item will be shipped via USPS Priority mail with deliv. confirmation unless you specifically request another service.

Thank you for understanding that I cannot be held responsible for items once they have been received by USPS and are out of my posession. If you would like to purchase USPS insurance, please add $1.65 to your total and specify so in the notes section of your paypal payment.

I accept all forms of Paypal, just ask you to cover fees if paying with a credit card. Not accepting RME at this time, sorry!

Please PM me with interest or questins, and thanks for looking!

Advertisement

Last edited by jenneonthespot; 03-24-2009 at 01:51 PM.
jenneonthespot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 06:07 PM   #2
robertribeye
Registered Users
seller

Re: Prefold-fitted LOT for sale- most in VGUC or better!

pm'd you
Old 03-23-2009, 01:43 PM   #3
jenneonthespot
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Prefold-fitted LOT for sale- most in VGUC or better!

I got lots of interest in these- please bear with me as I wade through my PM box Mamas!

Old 03-24-2009, 01:51 PM   #4
jenneonthespot
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: All SOLD!! Thanks...Prefold-fitted LOT for sale

Bump for sold. All are gone, thanks!