Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-28-2009, 09:39 AM   #1
3NavyBabies
Registered Users
Formerly: izynalysmomma
seller

One of those days...*VENT*

I have just lost it today...it's not quite 10:30 and I am just done. I want to go to bed and wake up on a new day! I woke up feeling pretty good, which is weird for me these days. I usually can hardly keep my eyes open at first and I throw up pretty much every morning. I changed dd2's diaper...the insert needs to be stripped cuz boy did it stink and I was gagging the whole time...no big deal. I take dd's in and get them breakfast, but dd2 reaches up on the counter from her highchair and pulls 3 chocolate donuts to her tray. I take a picture of her cuz it's so cute and take the donuts away, but know that they are going to need a bath. Again, no big deal. That's a normal day really. But this is where it starts. While dd's are eating, I realize that the bi-yearly consignment sale charged me $63.98 when my total was $30.35. We are trying to build our savings up fast so I transfer several hundred into savings each paycheck which leaves us down to to the wire by the end of the pay period, which is tomorrow. DH is deployed and needs to eat so I called the bank and asked what happens if my account is overdrawn. They tell me that I have to go after the people who overcharged me. Um...seriously? After talking to two people I just hung up and was flustered. While I was on the phone, dd's were in the bath tub and I was sitting next to them on the floor. DD2 starts pooping in the bathtub. I grab dd1 out of the bathtub and then dd2 and open the drain. While I'm cleaning out the tub, dd2 poops on the floor! The diaper I took her out of was also poopy! So I clean that up...and she poops again!!! She ended up pooping a total of 4 times. WTH?! So I put her in the tub and wash her off, clean out the tub so dd1 can take her bath and dd2 pees on the floor! So I clean her off yet again and take her in and get a new diaper on her. I clean up the floor, take the towels and bath mat to the laundry room, come back in and she has reached into the emptying bath tub and poured water on the floor. I am almost 34 weeks pregnant with a deployed husband who is supposed to be home in a week and a half. I just feel overwhelmed and slightly depressed. Anyone else ever just want to...I don't know...send the kids away for the day and go back to bed?! If I had family here, I would so be sending them there for a bit today!

Advertisement

3NavyBabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 12:09 PM   #2
MommyKeller0107
Registered Users
seller

Re: One of those days...*VENT*

Didn't want to read & run so to you mama! I hope you make it through today!

L0Ri K

MAMA T0 KADE (1/07)
LEVi (09/10)!

:: & RUBY ♥ ::
MommyKeller0107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 09:02 PM   #3
grace_n_josie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: One of those days...*VENT*