Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-06-2006, 11:29 PM   #1
mascarl
Registered Users

Angry Feedback Question

I was submitting feedback for a transaction that went sour and wanted to elaborate to the moderators, but feedback posted before I finished writing the long description to moderators. Is there anythng I can do to make sure moderators have all info for my transaction?

I am soooo super mad right now. Seller never shipped a large lot of dipes that I paid for, she stopped communicating with me over a month ago, I filed a PP dispute, which I won, but her acct has no $ to recover. What else can I do??

Advertisement

mascarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 11:36 PM   #2
dirtdartwife
YouTube Junkie and Thread-Hijacker... watch your threads.
seller

My Mood:
Re: Feedback Question

stupid question, but how and why were you posting FB to elaborate the situation to the mods? If you PM with all the info because you're worried about retaliatory FB, then you can PM them and they'll help.

It's a sad state of affairs, but it sounds like you might have to cut your losses. I don't know the full story, but if you left FB for the mama and it was very appropriate as to how you felt the transaction went, then that's about as far as you can go if you've exhausted going through paypal.

I hope she pulls through with either the refund or the dipes!
Old 12-06-2006, 11:37 PM   #3
allye
Technicial girl extraordinaire
seller

My Mood:

I hope this person sends you the dipes or you somehow get your money back!
I would continue to press Paypal about the refund...

Allye:: Mama to 5 ::
allye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 11:49 PM   #4
mascarl
Registered Users

I already spoke to a mod about my situation because wasn't sure about protocol since that was my first transaction on DS. I was advised to put an elaborated description about the transaction in my feedback after I finished the dispute process, so the mods would have more information about the what happened. While I was plugging in the extra info, the FB posted before I finished writing the long description. I know I can't change FB, and don't want to change my FB for the seller. I just want to make sure mods have all the info. Any ideas?

Just want my $ or the dipes. Don't care which, but I am afraid I've been smoked and its holidays.
Old 12-07-2006, 12:02 AM   #5
Bare Bottom Gear
Cruelty is a tyrant that's always attended with fear
Formerly: SAHMTo2
seller

My Mood:

Go back to the fb. See if one of the icons is available to you for editing. It;d be like a note pad holder w/ a nail in it or something. The one in the middle.

See if it will let you edit. If not, pm me the rest of the message.

Just an FYI: Always leave the most important info in the short message and then in the Large Notes box put what happened, with dates, pm's etc. Everything.

We like to have that info. Only thing the members can see is the short comment so it's best to say what is most important there for the community. The large area can only be seen by mods and the 2 ppl involved w/ the transaction.

Check out my other FSOT items, I've got diapers, yarn and fiber for sale!!
Bare Bottom Gear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 12:05 AM   #6
Bare Bottom Gear
Cruelty is a tyrant that's always attended with fear
Formerly: SAHMTo2
seller

My Mood:

FYI: Never leave fb until you have finished the claim w/ paypal or the person ENTIRELY! Ppl are quick to leave neg and then the seller gets upset and tries to make the situation better thinking the fb can be changed. IT CAN'T and WON'T be changed so make sure you are TOTALLY done w/ a transaction *ie: open package, try on, wash, wear then leave fb or in a bad case, file, get refund/don't get refund then leave fb*.

We won't remove or change fb here (unless you left it for the wrong member) so don't promise you will change your fb rating AFTER the person makes it right.

Also, if they have no money in paypal they can't buy things or receive money unless they pay off the negative balance. I think lol!

Check out my other FSOT items, I've got diapers, yarn and fiber for sale!!

Last edited by Bare Bottom Gear; 12-07-2006 at 12:07 AM.
Bare Bottom Gear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 12:05 AM   #7
mascarl
Registered Users

Thanks Alyssa!
Old 12-07-2006, 01:47 AM   #8
MamaJo
Go sell crazy some place else, we're all stocked up here.
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Like Alyssa said, you can just PM what you would have finished adding to the additional comments....admin can edit it and add that on

Taking a break to focus on God & family

MamaJo is offline   Reply With Quote