Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-18-2006, 06:10 PM   #11
myajdw
why do you insist on grating my cheese...my kids already do that
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: OMG! HOW does she KEEP GETTING AWAY W/THIS?!?!?!?

one way is that yes she has a confimation # for the empty envelope, but....she only paid postage for an empty envelope, i'd like to see them explain how on earth she only paid $$ for 6 dipes? that should be plenty of proof, ask the post office how you would open with that.

Advertisement

Old 05-18-2006, 06:21 PM   #12
christinewith4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well, she paid like $4.46 or something on it- it wasnt empty empty- it full full of garbage...
Old 05-18-2006, 06:21 PM   #13
Kelolsen-and-Padawan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

If you can gather enough people together you can make this a fraud case - I think the total needs to be $500 minimum. We had a situation on a message board I'm on w/ a co-op. A woman (who might be amember here, actually -she is a CDer) organized a co-op for baby shoes and members sent her about $2200 total -she spent all the money and never ordered the shoes but posted that she did, etc. Anyway, people got together and reported it and she's being charged and is repaying everyone. I'm not sure exactly what is happening, since I wasn't a victim of this, but someone called the PD in her town and talked with someone and people had to call in and make a statement and provide some info. If enough of you were scammed on here, and you know where she lives, you might be able to do something!
Old 05-18-2006, 06:59 PM   #14
TwinKristi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi everyone- I recently placed an order with her for 12 diapers and am PRAYING that I'm not another victim of her crap. I read her FB and knew it would take awhile but now that its been brought to my attention it really scares me. I just recently got ripped off for the first time after ordered a MeiTai from a lady a lot of my friends ordered from and only got $10 back from PayPal. I just hope she comes through on this and I don't get ripped off again. I have been on eBay since Jan 98 and this is the first time I've run into this! I feel so silly because I usually over research things and the first time I don't... this happens!!
Anyway, I'm really sorry for the OP, I would go as far as you can with it. My BIL lives right by eBay so maybe we can have him leave them a note. LOL
Old 05-18-2006, 07:04 PM   #15
rawkstarwife
Registered Users

POSTAL FRAUD. Gather every witness you have. SHE CAN AND WILL GO TO JAIL IF CHARGED FOR THIS. Don't bother complaining to Ebay, tons of peolpe have and it obviously hasn't done any good.

Look up the Attorney General of AZ's email on one of the other threads about her. There is NO WAY he would overlook something like this. This is a serious felony.

Last edited by rawkstarwife; 05-18-2006 at 07:05 PM.
Old 05-18-2006, 07:04 PM   #16
christinewith4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My BIL lives right by eBay so maybe we can have him leave them a note. LOL

---I didnt know there was a "right by" lol....theres a building somewhere?
Old 05-18-2006, 07:06 PM   #17
aimeemarie
Registered Users
seller

Hi Kristi!
Old 05-18-2006, 07:39 PM   #18
CarrieMF
Registered Users

My Mood:

If she didn't send you what you ordered that is freud still. Contact all the authorities you can.

You can also contact her website host and ISP and let them know what she's doing.
Old 05-18-2006, 07:50 PM   #19
huggerwocky
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I suppose I'm lucky I got my inserts.
Old 05-18-2006, 07:51 PM   #20
mommy2zander
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

OMG!! She sent you an empty envelope??? It should have a weight on it, you are probably going to have to take her to court to get your $$ back!! Maybe you should try to explain to paypal (talk to someone on the phone) that she sent you an empty package!! What slick fraud! Makes me wanta drive to her house & give her a talking too! How does she sleep at night?

edited to add: she filled it with garbage, like what?? She must be on her way to the looney bin!! urg!! i second calling the police in her area...

what about opening a free site on line to collect all the info of everyone that has been ripped off & go to the police?? I know it wouldn'd be good to open a site to bash her, but a place to people to go to record thier problems & get it all organised to take to the police might be good!!!!

Last edited by mommy2zander; 05-18-2006 at 07:59 PM.
Closed Thread