Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-02-2009, 08:43 PM   #1
melanielevesque
Registered Users

Smile FS: swaddlebees fleece lining pockets hook & loop

i have 4 new never used just preped swaddlebees diapers for sale, i paid $18.95 price per diaper us funds plus shipping and handeling and i was charge duty on them also due to our lovely governement lol!

i'm asking $16.00 (now $14.00) canadian price per diaper that includes the shipping to you.

* 1 size small lavendar
* 2 size mediums peach
* 1 size medium in light peach

PLEASE REMEMBER THESE DIAPERS HAVE NEVER BEEN USED ONLY PREPED. SMOKE FREE AND PET FREE HOME! WHAT A DEAL YOU SAVE ON SHIPPING/HANDELING/DUTY/US EXCHANGE WOW! WHAT A SALE HERE........... JUST TRYING TO RECOVER MY LOSS AND TRYING TO GET THE FUNDS TO BUY HEMP DOUBLERS, O/S BB MINKY, O/S BG 3.0, O/S FB, MEDIUMS FB OLD STYLE, LARGE FB NEW STYLE (SO WILLLING TO TRADE MINE FOR WHAT I'M ISO)

THANKS MAMA

PS PLEASE PM ME IF INTERESTED AND TRY NOT TO POST A REPLY ON THE THREAD SINCE I'M KINDA NEW TO THE FORUM I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND MY THREADS I POST LOL.......

I ALSO AM A WAHM I MAKE HAIR ACCESSORIES (KORKERS,PONY O'S,CROCHET HEADBANDS,CROCHET BEAN HATS,GERBERA DAISY,SOOTHER CLIPS,BABY BELTS AND MUCH MORE) PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE REMEMGER IT'S UNDER CONSTRUCTION THE PICTURES DO NO JUSTICE WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF HAVING A PROFFESIONAL TAKE PICS OF MY PRODUCTS.

IF YOU NEED SOMETHING OR WANTS ME TO DESIGNS/CUSTOM ORDER SOMETHING I WILL DO SO.

THANKS AGAIN MAMAS

www.cicimonkeybabydesigns.webs.com

Advertisement

Last edited by melanielevesque; 04-03-2009 at 04:44 PM.
melanielevesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:46 PM   #2
melanielevesque
Registered Users

Re: FS: swaddlebees fleece lining pockets hook & loop

for price reduction
melanielevesque is offline   Reply With Quote