Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-31-2009, 03:07 PM   #1
mrsfive
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
3 kids 3 and younger and I want another already... anyone like me?

I love my kids, I love being pregnant and my hubby seriously wants a lot of kids. 3 is such a good number, but I cannot imagine stopping there! My youngest is 3 months old, and I want more already! To the moms who have large families, did you have them as closely as I have? Seriously contemplating the Duggars... could that be me someday?? Just want to hear some stories if and when you have time about your decision to have a big family and the spaces of time between each one.

O - My name is Katherine and I'm fairly new to DS

Advertisement

mama behind Heart Mama Cloth
mrsfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 03:15 PM   #2
Lexy
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: 3 kids 3 and younger and I want another already... anyone like me?

Hey I have also had 2 c/s and will be trying again for a VBAC this time around!!! Yes, I would have a dozen...I don't really like being preg. but I just love kids...well I like the whole process, and like labor. Sounds weird...but I just love the whole process of birthing to toddling...ect. hard to explain. But yes, my 1rst and 2nd are 11mo. and 3wks. apart, and my 3rd and 2nd will be 14mo. apart. And I plan on having my 4th when my 3rd is 3mo. old (making them 12mo. apart.) But 4 is all DH will have,since I push for them all being close. Having them close is so much harder, but I think in the long run, it will be best for the kids and me...ect. I got preg. with 1rst in aug.06 had him may07, got preg. with 2nd aug.07 had him april08, got preg. with 3rd nov.08, and will have him prolly july09. Will get preg. w/4th nov.09, have him/her july2010!!!! I have been preg. my whole marriage, and just turned 21! My Ma had all of us 7 about 1 1/2 yrs. apart, and I loved it, and think it benefitted me greatly. Our DS have the same name!
Old 03-31-2009, 03:15 PM   #3
mum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey mamma, first off welcome!! I grew up in a family of 10... 8 boys 2 girls. On one hand I LOVED it but I always said that I didn't want that many cause I didn't feel like I got enough personal attention from my parents if that makes sense? My goal is to have as many as I can and still raise them with what I missed out on. I would love to have 5 or so but we'll see There's a mamma on here her name is Lexy (if she doesn't find this thread on her own) that is exactly like that... she will have 3 in August under 3 I believe. Everyone thinks she's crazy but I know she wants a ton of kids LOL!!!
Old 03-31-2009, 03:16 PM   #4
mum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bah ha ha ha ha ha Hey Lexy I just told on you and you must have posted at the same time.... Well there you go mamma that's Lexy for ya!! Ha ha
Old 03-31-2009, 03:18 PM   #5
Lexy
Registered Users

My Mood:

LOL...don't be jealous! You are gonna end up with more than me....Prolly like 7!!! I'm only having 4, thats not that many!
Old 03-31-2009, 03:22 PM   #6
mrsfive
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

HA! You guys are funny
How cool! Elijah and Elijah. We have an awful lot in common! Where are you trying for a VBAC? Two docs told me no - then I went to a midwife!! I don't know when to try for 4 - DH wants to wait a bit

Really nice to meet you guys! I wish I started earlier - I will be 27 April 16th.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexy View Post
Hey I have also had 2 c/s and will be trying again for a VBAC this time around!!! Yes, I would have a dozen...I don't really like being preg. but I just love kids...well I like the whole process, and like labor. Sounds weird...but I just love the whole process of birthing to toddling...ect. hard to explain. But yes, my 1rst and 2nd are 11mo. and 3wks. apart, and my 3rd and 2nd will be 14mo. apart. And I plan on having my 4th when my 3rd is 3mo. old (making them 12mo. apart.) But 4 is all DH will have,since I push for them all being close. Having them close is so much harder, but I think in the long run, it will be best for the kids and me...ect. I got preg. with 1rst in aug.06 had him may07, got preg. with 2nd aug.07 had him april08, got preg. with 3rd nov.08, and will have him prolly july09. Will get preg. w/4th nov.09, have him/her july2010!!!! I have been preg. my whole marriage, and just turned 21! My Ma had all of us 7 about 1 1/2 yrs. apart, and I loved it, and think it benefitted me greatly. Our DS have the same name!

Old 03-31-2009, 03:24 PM   #7
7arrows4God
Registered Users
seller
seller

Yes, I am the same way. Have always had 3 -- 3 years and younger.
The spacing was as follows (the amount of months between each baby)
13.5 months
20 months
22.5 months (which probably would have been closer had we had the convictions we have now)
20 months
20 months
18 months
22.5 months

And hoping number 9 is on the way this month. :O) The youngest is almost 10 months old now. :O)

The children love watching the Duggars and seeing someone else with many childrn and enjoying it. It is to bad though we do not have TV connection for just that show. But we do not and can't seem to get friends to copy it for us. Hubby and I go for a date night to a friends to watch it when we can. Amazon has is for 1.99 and episode but will not let us in Canada buy it. HMMPH Not sure why as you download it on the computer. Sigh. The children would love to go see them someday.

And to tell you the story of how we came to this decsion would have to be over the phone. It is amazing but just to hard to type all out. I am a very detailed pationate person - and when I type on the computer for some reason I get stressed to much and do not breath properly, sigh and then it hurts. One of my Mountains in life.
Canadian mama to 13 blessings ds(18), ds(17), ds(15.5), ds(13.5), dd(11.75), ds(10), ds(8.5), ds(6.5), dd(5.5), dd(3.5), dd(2.5) , ds(15 months) and #13 due end of AUGUST. And yes that is while nursing night and day. :O)
7arrows4God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 03:31 PM   #8
7arrows4God
Registered Users
seller
seller

Oh yes from signature you can see I two have had two sections.
We have 7 boys and 1 girl
1st was vaginal hospital birth
2nd vaginal hospital birth
3rd section
4th vbac in hospital
5th unnassisted homebirth. With hubby and I and what we rather refer to God assisted homebirth.
6th another unassisted God assisted homebirth
7th started out 3 weeks early at home and then went to hospital and section (though still never shoud have been - long story on that)
8th unnassited God assisted homebirth after second second (which we thought was twins) Amazing.
Canadian mama to 13 blessings ds(18), ds(17), ds(15.5), ds(13.5), dd(11.75), ds(10), ds(8.5), ds(6.5), dd(5.5), dd(3.5), dd(2.5) , ds(15 months) and #13 due end of AUGUST. And yes that is while nursing night and day. :O)
7arrows4God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 03:35 PM   #9
Lexy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Yea...lol. Did you chose biblical names for biblical purposes, or just because you like them? I am going to a hospital. I had emailed a few midwives, but all of them rejected me because mine were too close together and I had complications. Plus licensing for midwifery ended in the 1970's in KY, so they can't practice in hospitals, and we do not have birthing centers, so it would have to be a homebirth. Needless to say I searched everywhere, and there is one doc. in KY that carries enough insurance to cover VBACS after up to 5 c/s!!!! Luckily he happens to be one hr. from me and not on the other side of the state. He is not a oby/gyn, he is a peritiantologist (sp?) that spealizes in high risk deliveries and preg. so they is all he does. So I will be having it at a hospital an hr. away. Yea I am fortuanate to have started young, and actually met someone and married when I was young. I couldn't imagine having any kids over 25, but I think the majority of plp do...lol. Well beg him, the faster you have them, then sooner you get it over with and loose all your baby weight permantly..lol.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:42 PM   #10
mrsfive
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I would have to say mine was "God assisted" as well...
There are people like me!!