Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-11-2009, 09:11 PM   #1
GEM Cloth
Registered Users
Formerly: michellemomx3
seller

My Mood:
Thumbs up GEM Cloth Pads, Diapers & Family Reusables ~NOW ON HC!~MAMA CLOTH GRAB BAGS!~

GEM Cloth - Pads, Diapers & Family Reusables

Welcome to GEM (Green and Economical by Michelle) Cloth - Pads, Diapers & Family Reusables!

Take care of your family's health, budget, and local and global surroundings by using cloth personal items. Reusable cloth items like feminine menstrual pads and diapers are cleaner, greener, healthier, more comfortable, and more economical than disposable products. The best part is, they work better and make that part of life more pleasant.

GEM Cloth makes feminine mama cloth menstrual pads (all sizes and absorbencies), one-size pinnable cotton pocket and fitted diapers, prefold diapers, matching diaper sets, nursing pads, and wipes (baby, feminine, and family). Everything is made with locally-obtained natural/cotton materials (except for fleece backing on cloth pads) and some recycled/upcycled materials.

I made a new thread because I can no longer edit the thread title in this one.

NEW THREAD

STOCKS THE FIRST OF EVERY MONTH!

GEM Cloth on HC

LOTS OF NEW MAMA CLOTH PAD SETS!

***ENTER CODE SUMMER10 FOR 10 PERCENT OFF AT THE APPLE ORCHARD!***

More items are also stocked at my website, http://gemcloth.webs.com.

**PM ME OR EMAIL ME FOR 10 PERCENT OFF THE REGULAR PRICED CLOTH PAD SETS ON MY WEBSITE!**

MAMA CLOTH GRAB BAGS NOW AVAILABLE!

An assortment of sizes, styles, and fabrics. Small bags are $25ppd and contain at least $30 worth of pads. Large bags are $35ppd and contain at least $40 worth of pads. Postpartum bags are $60ppd and contain at least $65-70 worth of postpartum pads and free priority shipping. I choose all the sizes, styles, and fabrics. Shipping included to the U.S.; I also ship to Canada and internationally.

Open for custom orders. I am now using a custom slot system and will have a few openings each week. Please PM me for availability. MAMA CLOTH GRAB BAGS and STARTER PACKS are always available as they are not custom items! Cloth pad sets are also always available at The Apple Orchard on Hyena Cart and on my website.

PRICES

DIAMOND PADS:
$3 per pad - light
$4 per pad - regular and heavy
$5 per pad - 12 inch overnight and postpartum

RUBY PADS:
$4 per pad - light
$5 per pad - regular and heavy
$6 per pad - 12 inch overnight and postpartum

TOPADZ - WINGLESS PADS + WINGED HOLDERS:
$2 per winged pad holder - 7-10 inch
$1 per wingless pad - 7 and 8 inch light
$1.50 per wingless pad - 9 and 10 inch regular and heavy

$3 per winged pad holder - 11 and 12 inch
$2 per wingless pad - 11 and 12 inch overnight

DIAPERS:
$5 per diaper for cotton pockets and prefolds
$10 per diaper for cotton knit fitteds (three layer, sewn-in soaker)

Paypal preferred. Shipping prices are for the U.S., please ask about shipping to Canada and international. Check my website at http://gemcloth.webs.com for fabrics available and in stock items.

****IN STOCK****

PADS IN STOCK
http://gemcloth.webs.com/padsinstock.htm

RUBY PADS

STARRY BLUE STARTER PACK

$30 ppd, 2 8-inch light pads, 2 9-inch regulars, 2 10-inch heavies, total of six pads. The tops are ocean blue cotton velour, hand-dyed by me and the print fabric is cotton woven. Sewn with an overlock stitch, similar to serging. Fleece back, plastic snaps. Other starter packs available. Choose your velour and cotton woven or flannel from the fabric gallery page.

DIAMOND PADS

CHOCOLATE HEARTS STARTER PACK

$24 ppd. 2 8-inch light pads, 2 9-inch regulars, 2 10-inch heavies. Flannel top and soaker, fleece back, turned and topstitched, plastic snaps. Other starter packs available. Choose your flannel from the fabric gallery page.

TOPADZ

PINK ELEPHANTS MINI STARTER PACK

$9.50 ppd. Mini-starter set of four wingless pads and winged holder. Holder is 9 inches and insert pads are 8.5 inches. Two heavy pads with channel stitching down the middle and two regular pads. Change the pads and continue wearing the holder. Flannel tops, fleece backs on holders and pads, sewn with overlock stitch similar to serging, plastic snaps. More mini starter packs in stock at http://gemcloth.webs.com/padsinstock.htm.

STYLE SAMPLER PACKS

CHOCOLATE CATS STYLE SAMPLER PACK

$16 ppd. Three 9-inch regular pads, a sampling of each available style: Diamond Pad, Ruby Pad, and Topadz (wingless pads + winged holder). Flannel tops in the chocolate cats print on all pads, midnight blue cotton velour (hand-dyed by me) on Ruby Pad. Fleece back, plastic snaps. Diamond Pads are turned and topstitched. Ruby Pads and Topadz are sewn with overcast stitch. More sampler packs in stock at http://gemcloth.webs.com/padsinstock.htm.

DIAPERS IN STOCK
http://gemcloth.webs.com/diapersinstock.htm

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CLEARANCE SECTION! http://gemcloth.webs.com/clearance.htm

***CLOTH ITEMS AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOMS***

* Feminine mama cloth pads (three different styles, all sizes and absorbencies)

* One size pinnable cotton diapers (pockets and fitteds)

* T-shirt prefolds (custom sized)

* Nursing pads

* Wipes (baby or family)

Here are some examples of what is available.

FEMININE CLOTH PADS

All cloth pads have cotton tops (flannel for Diamond Pads and Topadz and cotton velour for Ruby Pads), flannel/cotton soaker, fleece/polyester backing, and plastic snaps. Standard lengths are 8 inches for light pads, 9 inches for regular pads, 10 inches for heavy pads, and 12 inches for overnight and postpartum pads. Please note complete pad descriptions below. Custom lengths are available on any pad.

DIAMOND PADS:

Diamond Pads are diamond-shaped with flannel top and all-internal flannel soaker. They are available in light, regular, heavy, and overnight/postpartum absorbency, 8-12 inches long depending on absorbency, turned and topstitched, fleece backing, plastic snaps. The diamond shape of these pads gives superb coverage yet these pads are still very trim and comfortable.

RUBY PADS:

Ruby Pads have an hourglass-shaped cotton velour top, flannel or cotton woven wings in a curvy shape, and flannel soaker. They are available in light, regular, heavy, and overnight/postpartum absorbency, 8-12 inches long depending on absorbency, sewn with overlock stitch similar to serging, fleece backing, plastic snaps. These are very trim due to the curvy shape and outside stitching.

TOPADZ - WINGLESS PADS + HOLDERS:

Topadz are wingless pads plus winged holders. The holders have strips on the top to slip the wingless pads into. They are made of flannel, have curved wings, and are backed with fleece/polyester. Sewn with overlock stitch similar to serging, plastic snaps. The pads have flannel tops and soakers and fleece backing. This system is available in 7 to 12 inches and in light, regular, heavy, and overnight absorbency. The wingless pads are available alone or with holders. These are good for on the go as only the insert pad needs to be changed each time, or for building a stash of pads quickly and very inexpensively.

SUGGESTED PACKAGES

*Starter packs. Sets of half a dozen pads. The Diamond and Ruby Pads starter packs come with two each of the 10 inch heavy pads, 9 inch regular pads, and 8 inch light pads. The Topadz starter packs come with two holders and six wingless insert pads.

*Dozen sets. The Diamond and Ruby Pads dozen sets come with four each of the 10 inch heavy pads, 9 inch regular pads, and 8 inch light pads. The Topadz starter packs come with 4 holders and 12 wingless insert pads.

*Customized sets. Order as many or as few of any size pads in fabrics of your choosing. Pad sizes and sets are all completely customized for your needs.

*Grab bags. An assortment of all the sizes and styles made by GEM Cloth. I choose the fabrics for these so the price is deeply discounted. Small $25ppd packages contain at least $30 worth of pads, about 7-8 pads. Large $35ppd packages contain at least $40 worth of pads, about 9-10 pads. Postpartum packages are $60ppd and contain about 12 pads. They are all postpartum length and absorbency.

CLOTH DIAPERS

All cloth diapers are made from 100 percent cotton, some new materials and some recycled materials. Prefold diapers made with T-shirt (cotton knit jersey) body and soaker and cotton knit or flannel embellishment. One size pinnable diapers in cotton pocket or fitted styles.

PREFOLDS

Prefold diapers with T-shirt (cotton knit jersey) body, T-shirt inner, cotton or flannel embellishment. Sizes for the prefold diapers are customized for your baby. Six layers in the soaker zone. This diaper is amazingly trim, soft, stretchy, and absorbent. Our favorite by far!

ONE SIZE PINNABLE DIAPERS

Cotton pockets with two layers cotton/flannel and an opening to insert your absorbency. Cotton knit fitteds with three layers -- knit inner and outer and hidden flannel inner layer, flannel/cotton soaker.

These diapers are all one size pinnable. All of the pocket and fitted diapers are designed to grow with your baby with a fold-down rise, and they close with pins for a custom fit every time. The best thing is, they really work! Super easy for dad, grandma, and on the go.

ALSO AVAILABLE: NURSING PADS AND BABY & FAMILY WIPES.

The fine print:
Everything is made by me from new and recycled materials. We do not smoke or have pets. Please PM me to order and I will work quickly to help you decide what you need. Payment in full is required upon ordering. I usually have custom orders ready to ship in a week (depending on order size and customs list) after receiving payment. Paypal preferred.

More information about these pads, diapers, and other items is available at http://gemcloth.webs.com. If you don't see the items or information you need please PM me.

Thank you mamas!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3-16-09 077 (3).jpg
Views:	535
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	26808  

Advertisement

Last edited by GEM Cloth; 07-01-2010 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Add photos
GEM Cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 05:22 PM   #2
GEM Cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: GEM Cloth now open and ready for customs: Diapers & mama cloth

Set of two mama pads now in stock; plenty of fabric to make a half dozen or dozen, quick turnaround, inexpensive shipping.
Old 04-13-2009, 12:43 PM   #3
GEM Cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi mamas. Another set of two mama pads now in stock; plenty of fabric to make a half dozen or dozen, quick turnaround, inexpensive shipping.
Old 04-14-2009, 11:26 AM   #4
GEM Cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

More pads now available mamas, love that red/floral print set!
Old 04-14-2009, 01:45 PM   #5
CC Bums
Registered Users
Formerly: camallama
seller

My Mood:

bump.. cause i love your products
Old 04-15-2009, 12:23 PM   #6
GEM Cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thank you dear!

If anyone wants to see fabric choices just PM me ... I have plenty of girlie fabric for pads and/or diapers right now and some boyish fabrics for diapers as well.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:31 PM   #7
GEM Cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

More photos added, plenty of fabric available so PM me to see it.
Old 04-17-2009, 06:19 AM   #8
pbresolin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Everything looks great mama!
Old 04-18-2009, 07:18 PM   #9
GEM Cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks mama!
Old 04-19-2009, 05:22 PM   #10
GEM Cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

LOTS OF NEW FLANNELS/COTTONS NOW AVAILABLE!

PM me to see all the yummy fabrics available.