Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-27-2009, 04:58 AM   #1
mom2piddle
Registered Users
seller

Just Another Back 2 Basics Manic Monday, Whoa Oh Whoa

We are a basic bunch...basic in our life styles, basic in our diaperin', and basically a fun chatty bunch! We love prefold, flats, pins, snappi's and wool alike but have been known to stray from time to time...But don't forget the homemade stashes! They are great too! Our only real "rule" here is save the drama...this is a thread of multi opinions and no flaming.....sooooooo........

Chat away!

Advertisement

Old 04-27-2009, 05:01 AM   #2
mom2piddle
Registered Users
seller

Re: Just Another Back 2 Basics Manic Monday, Whoa Oh Whoa

"went to bed" after 2am, up at 6am, Kar has a terrible cough and is feeling all around ucky!!! I don't think that she will be going to school today...Her father and I have been debating on who is going to stay home with her....we both want to I would get a ton of projects done while she rested and he would get a break from working....think this might come down to a coin toss!!!
Old 04-27-2009, 05:33 AM   #3
negrapy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck2boys1girl View Post
I just need some clothes period...
and you've never checked out my fsot Its going all most all of it is going to the salvation army donation asap - May 2nd - just to let you know

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatoblessings View Post
I just want a church on fire for Christ and I don't feel that at ours. We have a huge church building on 20? acres, the building is brand new 2 years ago...well, now part of it is brand new again since someone tried to burn it down , but there's just not a ton of outreach going on. We have a large MOPS group and stuff, but I feel like there is a lot lacking and that a lot more could be being done. I do have to say that the church has had a TON on it's plate this past year though....we had reporters there every Sunday and tons of interviews being done w/our pastors when Sarah Palin was running for VP (my church is Wasilla Bible, Palin's church), then we had the fire, then we had another tragedy that hit our church hard, so there has been a lot going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monicadd View Post
im to fat for enwrapture skirts i bet, dh loves me in skirts, and i love skirts, but i think im to fat. i love to have skirts for summer, oh no....something else to think about buying.....No no no no no
i say if dh likes them try to wear them anyhow - i personally dont like my legs but dh also really likes skirts/dresses so i try to wear those instead of jeans in the summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadensMommy View Post
yes i would. hmm what might i have that you would want to trade.
check out my siggy - my trade list is looooooonnnnnngggggg

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragondance View Post
Cute! Dd would push the straps right off and take it off though. I looked at your album though and the yellow stripe and the pink/brown with theb uttons on the sleeves are and look awesome!!!! With a nice wide neckline for giant head baby over here but not so take-off-able.
i was thinking about you actually for the yellow and white stripes because it was two buttons at the neck line and started as a 2T shirt as well - I think you might be thinking about orange and white on the other one - also would be great because it started as a L (toddler ) polo and now has a boat neck plus the extra buttons - by son has a big head so I completely understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by princemelissas View Post
got my FSOT stuff up, it takes so much effort these days

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2piddle View Post
"went to bed" after 2am, up at 6am, Kar has a terrible cough and is feeling all around ucky!!! I don't think that she will be going to school today...Her father and I have been debating on who is going to stay home with her....we both want to I would get a ton of projects done while she rested and he would get a break from working....think this might come down to a coin toss!!!

here's for you winning the coin toss!

today the boys and i are going to rest - and do laundry - dh is back out of town - this time until wednesday - so tomorrow we'll have to clean lol -
okay here are the skirts and shirts and the longies i dyed from this past weekend - and a funny pic of the boys

pink lemonade

goofy boys "cheese"
Old 04-27-2009, 05:42 AM   #4
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:

OMG your boys are just so handsome, real lady killers !
Old 04-27-2009, 05:49 AM   #5
mom2piddle
Registered Users
seller

great job Tricia and your boys are sooo cute!
Old 04-27-2009, 05:49 AM   #6
negrapy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehologram View Post
OMG your boys are just so handsome, real lady killers !
lady killers is completely true - they are huge flirts - the oldest started by the time he was 4 months old if not sooner- and i mean all females - babies to grandmas - he loves them all

I wish i could crochet/knit - too bad we arent close enough together to have crafty parties - wouldnt that be fun if we could all get together and do stuff
Old 04-27-2009, 05:51 AM   #7
negrapy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

thanks Jennifer

wotb: nada
Old 04-27-2009, 05:52 AM   #8
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

OK so I was up till 2am as well. I finished doing my nails (I can post a pic if there's interest) and then I sorted half of the washing in the bathroom in to different washes ready to wash. I folded all my PF into a wash basket and put the covers on top.

This morning I gave the girls breakfast, made their lunches (then I threw up), I got them dressed and sent them off to school and kindergarten with their granddad. I have cleaned the kitchen, cooked some rice (plain for Shannon) I have tidied the living room and sweet the kitchen and the hallway. I took out the chicken and now its in the oven roasting. I baked a loaf of wholemeal bread and gave Cami her lunch.

After all that I needed to take a nap with Cami so I did and now I'm going to pick up Derry from Kindergarten.

WOTB: my double PF jelly roll mix and a FB as a cover with crochet longies (Its cold here) made from the ladybug pattern (I didn't make it but I do have the pattern somewhere)

WFD: home-made Paella

Last edited by ~whitehologram~; 04-27-2009 at 06:18 AM.
~whitehologram~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 06:16 AM   #9
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by negrapy View Post
lady killers is completely true - they are huge flirts - the oldest started by the time he was 4 months old if not sooner- and i mean all females - babies to grandmas - he loves them all

I wish i could crochet/knit - too bad we arent close enough together to have crafty parties - wouldnt that be fun if we could all get together and do stuff

Oooo that would be fun
Old 04-27-2009, 06:17 AM   #10
negrapy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehologram View Post
OK so I was up till 2am as well. I finished doing my nails (I can post a pic if there's interest) and then I sorted half of the washing in the bathroom in to different washes ready to wash. I folded all my PF into a wash basket and put the covers on top.

This morning I gave the girls breakfast, made their lunches (then I threw up), I got them dressed and sent them off to school and kindergarten with their granddad. I have cleaned the kitchen, cooked some rice (plain for Shannon) I have tidied the living room and sweet the kitchen and the hallway. I took out the chicken and now its in the oven roasting. I baked a loaf of wholemeal bread and gave Cami her lunch.

After all that I needed to take a nap with Cami so I did and now I'm going to puck up Derry from Kindergarten.

WOTB: my double PF jelly roll mix and a FB as a cover with crochet longies (Its cold here) made from the ladybug pattern (I didnt make it but I do have the pattern somewhere)

WFD: homemade Paella

sounds like you got a lot done today!

i've broken up a number of fights - need to go do another it seems / cut out a shirt dress and fed the boys