Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-27-2009, 06:30 AM   #11
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:
Re: Just Another Back 2 Basics Manic Monday, Whoa Oh Whoa

Quote:
Originally Posted by negrapy View Post

sounds like you got a lot done today!

i've broken up a number of fights - need to go do another it seems / cut out a shirt dress and fed the boys
Breaking up fights is sadly a big part of my day too. I'm hoping it will get better as they get older

It was a hugely busy morning and I'm shattered now. I didnt do much of anything last week because of the amnio so I had a lot to catch up on.

I'm really looking forward to my dinner. I just love paella I have home-made spicy pork sausage, chicken, fish and prawns to put in it. Its gonna taste soooo good

Advertisement

Old 04-27-2009, 06:38 AM   #12
negrapy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

nail pics?

i'm hoping the fighting gets better too - mine are only 15 months apart
Old 04-27-2009, 06:51 AM   #13
stephcrouse
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephcrouse
Oh, and if anyone likes Enwrapture skirts, I did the last co-op and can't figure out how to wear mine! If you kwim...

what length?

trade .... possible trade ....

I still haven't figured out how to quote from a previous thread! So, I cut and pasted this, and now I can't remember who said it! Negrapy? I have a short one and a medium one. I can get some pics later.

wotb: GMD light brown w/ Hemp Babies doubler and wool shorties. I'm loving these pfs the last few days! My flats are getting bored sitting in the drawer!
I have to take some pics and list some covers today. Ya know how I went on a cover trialing craze, to figure out which ones I liked best!
Old 04-27-2009, 07:02 AM   #14
mom2piddle
Registered Users
seller

well the big kids are off to school, Kar went back to bed and her Daddy is driving my crazy crazy....

I crocheted a bit and then wound 1 skein of my hand dyed yarn into a ball so that I can work with it next....
Old 04-27-2009, 07:03 AM   #15
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm crap at taking picture of my own hand.

Old 04-27-2009, 07:07 AM   #16
mom2piddle
Registered Users
seller

For covers I basically only use 1 WAHM from Ebay...she has made 4 of them for the baby in 2-3 different batches and I have no complaints about any of them...they have aplix and have no gussets but I haven't had a problem with them containing the mess...even at daycare....

oh, and to multi-qoute from other threads what I do is either select all of the ones or one that you want to "move" to the new thread, hit the qoute button like you would in that thread and then copy the entire post that pops up in the reply box, then pull up the thread that you want to post in and past it in the box at the bottom....it shows ups purple if you copy the beginning and end QOUTES........
Old 04-27-2009, 07:28 AM   #17
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

WWOTB: PF jelly rolled no cover..... result pooped and stayed in the diaper, now you know if that had been a sposie it would have been smeared all over Shannons bed (Cami like to climb up onto the top bunk and play there)

YAY for the jelly roll!

WOTB: jelly roll PFs snappied and FB cover with wool longies.

My reward for that is the crust slice of the fresh baked bread slathered with creamy salted butter
Old 04-27-2009, 07:34 AM   #18
maman08
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by negrapy View Post
lady killers is completely true - they are huge flirts - the oldest started by the time he was 4 months old if not sooner- and i mean all females - babies to grandmas - he loves them all

I wish i could crochet/knit - too bad we arent close enough together to have crafty parties - wouldnt that be fun if we could all get together and do stuff
That sounds like my DS...he'll flirt with any lady, no matter their age. And a crafty party with the B2B mamas would be so awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehologram View Post
OK so I was up till 2am as well. I finished doing my nails (I can post a pic if there's interest) and then I sorted half of the washing in the bathroom in to different washes ready to wash. I folded all my PF into a wash basket and put the covers on top.

This morning I gave the girls breakfast, made their lunches (then I threw up), I got them dressed and sent them off to school and kindergarten with their granddad. I have cleaned the kitchen, cooked some rice (plain for Shannon) I have tidied the living room and sweet the kitchen and the hallway. I took out the chicken and now its in the oven roasting. I baked a loaf of wholemeal bread and gave Cami her lunch.

After all that I needed to take a nap with Cami so I did and now I'm going to pick up Derry from Kindergarten.

WOTB: my double PF jelly roll mix and a FB as a cover with crochet longies (Its cold here) made from the ladybug pattern (I didn't make it but I do have the pattern somewhere)

WFD: home-made Paella
Wow. I was feeling pretty good about what I accomplished today until I read that, you rock!

I thought I quoted more than that, but apparently not. Hi mamas! I had a great 4-day weekend with DH home the whole time, so nice to have some down time with him. Mostly did a whole lot of nothing, cooked some great meals and hung out. Today was a nasty rainy day out so DS and I stayed home and I tried to get most of my housekeeping stuff for the week done. I got maybe halfway through my list of things that need to be done this week, so I guess that's better than nothing.

I haven't read through the weekend's threads, but Mel, I did see that your AF showed up. I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you can work something out with your donor to try again soon.

maman08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:35 AM   #19
negrapy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

naaaaiiiiiii poo in covers and nails too and yarn ball and baked bread

i've got the boys using their new tracing books at table and I am going to tackle the 5-6 things i have ready to sew - ie cut out/ pressed and hemmed but not finished - also my mom loaned me her serger so i am going to try it out - i'm a bit nervous - i've only used one a few times before
Old 04-27-2009, 07:39 AM   #20
TJR2119
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2piddle View Post
"went to bed" after 2am, up at 6am, Kar has a terrible cough and is feeling all around ucky!!! I don't think that she will be going to school today...Her father and I have been debating on who is going to stay home with her....we both want to I would get a ton of projects done while she rested and he would get a break from working....think this might come down to a coin toss!!!
Hope you win!

Quote:
OK so I was up till 2am as well. I finished doing my nails (I can post a pic if there's interest) and then I sorted half of the washing in the bathroom in to different washes ready to wash. I folded all my PF into a wash basket and put the covers on top.

This morning I gave the girls breakfast, made their lunches (then I threw up), I got them dressed and sent them off to school and kindergarten with their granddad. I have cleaned the kitchen, cooked some rice (plain for Shannon) I have tidied the living room and sweet the kitchen and the hallway. I took out the chicken and now its in the oven roasting. I baked a loaf of wholemeal bread and gave Cami her lunch.

After all that I needed to take a nap with Cami so I did and now I'm going to pick up Derry from Kindergarten.

WOTB: my double PF jelly roll mix and a FB as a cover with crochet longies (Its cold here) made from the ladybug pattern (I didn't make it but I do have the pattern somewhere)

WFD: home-made Paella
whoa, you've been busy!

Quote:
I'm crap at taking picture of my own hand.

awesome job!

Negrapy adorable oys and great job on your work!

Morning mamas!
I had an awesome night! dd nursed every hour but she went right back to sleep each time from 8pm-8am! So I feel refreshed!

WOTA:
work
tidy up the bedrooms

WOTB: LL capris, butter thirsties cover, yellow snappi

I should be getting 3 of my 4 woolies today! action pics to come when the mail gets here!
Also, I washed/dried my bgos organics with snaps and they fit sooooooo much better! dd slept with one (12 hours) with no leaks
TJR2119 is offline   Reply With Quote