Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-27-2009, 06:01 AM   #21
cakeums
Registered Users
Formerly: mn***r
seller

My Mood:
Re: what the world needs now...is wool, sweet wool....

Well the whole JT co-op got scrapped, apparently. I feel so badly for that host, the whole thing turned into so much drama. It is really disappointing to be preggo and craving something for weeks and finding out you're not going to get it though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by plath View Post

Those are gorgeous!

Advertisement

cakeums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 06:02 AM   #22
KobeeJacknGradysMama
Lovin' My Baby Boys
seller

My Mood:

I think my MIL had the Swine Flu i'm not kidding...i seriously thought she was going to have to be hospitalized she was so sick. I've never seen anyone have the flu like she did
Old 04-27-2009, 06:02 AM   #23
plath
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKat View Post
I know I probably missed it being gone for a few days but what colorway is that?
It's MM Nairne

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeeJacknGradysMama View Post
morning all!! Grady didn't sleep well last night in the super hot heat! so i was up at 11....1....2...3:30 til 5:30 he went back down but i have to be to work at 6 so it was pointless
Ugh I hate sleepless nights. Hope everyone sleeps better tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knits on Earth View Post
broke my diet yesterday for a chicken burger. don't think it helped my upset tummy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeums View Post
Morning. I'm not feeling nearly as bummed out today. Thanks for listening to me rant and whine last night.

I did have one exciting thing happen - my best friend from college booked a flight to come visit in July!!! She still lives in Greensboro (where we were living before we moved back up here) and I haven't seen her in almost a year and a half. I can't wait!
Great news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snappysara View Post
Yeah that... yawn. Up since 5am with DD. Yikes. Hope we can do 2 naps today then.

SO! Drum roll!
I FINISHED THE CAPRIS (yes they ended up being more a capri length)!!!
My first pair, and dispite the few blips I have mentioned they fit pretty good, and I was able to repair most of the minor flaws. They are awesome for a first try.
I will be back ASAP with pics. They are still wet this morning, I was hoping they would be dry enough just to put on her for some shots then take off. I will take non-action shots though!
Can't wait for pics!
Currently closed

plath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 06:03 AM   #24
KobeeJacknGradysMama
Lovin' My Baby Boys
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Well the whole JT co-op got scrapped, apparently. I feel so badly for that host, the whole thing turned into so much drama. It is really disappointing to be preggo and craving something for weeks and finding out you're not going to get it though!
wow really!! yikes that's no good
Old 04-27-2009, 06:03 AM   #25
ForCryingOutLoud
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Lisa ~ You are a knitting machine! Really pretty!

Good morning girls! Today is the first day of our process to move lol I am going to start getting rid of stuff and freecycle most of it.

It is going to be really warm here today. It is going to be 87?!! I have a tank top on already this morning and I am not cold.

The weekend went by way to fast, we had way too much fun and didn't want it to end. Cars and Boo are still sleeping and I wish I could be too. I have kids coming this morning.
Old 04-27-2009, 06:04 AM   #26
ladybenz
following my heart to the art

My Mood:

Um, okay, I was debating not sharing this info, but I'm a little freaked out. A lot of this is probably TMI, sorry.

I think I need to take a pregnancy test. A couple of weeks ago I "felt" pregnant, but I laughed it off because, well, I can't be, right? hubby and I rarely DTD and I have an IUD. I've gained a little weight and I've been hungry a lot. I spotted a couple of times in the last few weeks, which isn't really unusual for women with an IUD, apparently occasional spotting is really normal.

So, last night I had to pee. Like REALLY had to pee. I ran to the bathroom and nothing came out. Like I was straining to pee!! The only time I've ever felt like that before--I was pregnant. So, then I noticed a big glob of mucous, and thought "huh, maybe I'm ovulating?" So I decided to check my cervix--and I could not feel the strings from my IUD. Not at all. I swear I checked it three different times last night, and couldn't feel them.

Then I woke up with hot flashes last night. And had to get up to pee. I never get up to pee at night.

I'm totally freaking. If I lost my IUD at some point and didn't realize it... then I could be pregnant. I checked again this morning and still can't feel the strings.

I'm embarrassed to even BUY a pregnancy test with Roe and Joe with me.
ladybenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 06:04 AM   #27
KobeeJacknGradysMama
Lovin' My Baby Boys
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForCryingOutLoud View Post
Lisa ~ You are a knitting machine! Really pretty!

Good morning girls! Today is the first day of our process to move lol I am going to start getting rid of stuff and freecycle most of it.

It is going to be really warm here today. It is going to be 87?!! I have a tank top on already this morning and I am not cold.

The weekend went by way to fast, we had way too much fun and didn't want it to end. Cars and Boo are still sleeping and I wish I could be too. I have kids coming this morning.
Are you moving to a place still in Pittsburgh!!??? Maybe you'll be moving closer to my sis!!
Old 04-27-2009, 06:05 AM   #28
ForCryingOutLoud
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

What happened? I love JT, but since the company is now charging shipping on co-op orders I stopped getting because it wasn't that much savings.

Quote:
I think my MIL had the Swine Flu i'm not kidding...i seriously thought she was going to have to be hospitalized she was so sick. I've never seen anyone have the flu like she did
She is doing okay now? Is she still sick?
Old 04-27-2009, 06:05 AM   #29
ForCryingOutLoud
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Are you moving to a place still in Pittsburgh!!??? Maybe you'll be moving closer to my sis!!
Yeah, we are going to stay in Pittsburgh, where is your sis at? We are moving to a neighborhood called Greenfield.
Old 04-27-2009, 06:07 AM   #30
KobeeJacknGradysMama
Lovin' My Baby Boys
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybenz View Post
Um, okay, I was debating not sharing this info, but I'm a little freaked out. A lot of this is probably TMI, sorry.

I think I need to take a pregnancy test. A couple of weeks ago I "felt" pregnant, but I laughed it off because, well, I can't be, right? hubby and I rarely DTD and I have an IUD. I've gained a little weight and I've been hungry a lot. I spotted a couple of times in the last few weeks, which isn't really unusual for women with an IUD, apparently occasional spotting is really normal.

So, last night I had to pee. Like REALLY had to pee. I ran to the bathroom and nothing came out. Like I was straining to pee!! The only time I've ever felt like that before--I was pregnant. So, then I noticed a big glob of mucous, and thought "huh, maybe I'm ovulating?" So I decided to check my cervix--and I could not feel the strings from my IUD. Not at all. I swear I checked it three different times last night, and couldn't feel them.

Then I woke up with hot flashes last night. And had to get up to pee. I never get up to pee at night.

I'm totally freaking. If I lost my IUD at some point and didn't realize it... then I could be pregnant. I checked again this morning and still can't feel the strings.

I'm embarrassed to even BUY a pregnancy test with Roe and Joe with me.
OMG i never check my strings!!!! and i'm having the same issues....i'm going to shrug it off (I'LL FREAK!!) i wish you luck