Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-28-2009, 01:10 AM   #1
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Will Tuesday be Terriffic or Terrible? Tune In, Basic Mamas!

We are a basic bunch...basic in our life styles, basic in our diaperin', and basically a fun chatty bunch! We love prefold, flats, pins, snappi's and wool alike but have been known to stray from time to time...But don't forget the homemade stashes! They are great too! Our only real "rule" here is save the drama...this is a thread of multi opinions and no flaming.....sooooooo........

Chat away!

(swiped from yesterday)

Hopefully I will be out of my funk today. Totally random whiny crying night last night for no reason

QOTD: Where do you want to be (with everything, not just where you live) in 5 years?

Advertisement

Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:13 AM   #2
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Will Tuesday be Terriffic or Terrible? Tune In, Basic Mamas!

Oh, and for some reason I could swear I'm pregnant right now, but that's not really... physically possible, I think so I'm probably just going nutters. We'll see. (But seriously. I am almost convinced that I am and yet it is really not... possible... at all... unless my cycle totally changed this month. Which I guess is possible... but very unlikely.) So I'm just
Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:54 AM   #3
maman08
Registered Users
seller

My multi-quote isn't working...

Hi Faith! I just finally got done reading through yesterday's thread, and didn't even notice you had started today's. to you on your rough day, and I totally hear you on the crazy pregnancy thoughts. I've been convinced that I was pregnant several times in the past few months, despite the fact that I still don't have AF back and test the first of every month just to make sure. I'm just crazy.

AOTD: I have no idea. Part of me would like to have done grad school (my dream is the Master's of International Development that Tulane offers as an online degree). Ideally I'd love to be able to do some part-time virtual work for a translation company or think tank, but somehow I doubt my bachelor's degree, 6 years of government service, and three year-old language certification from my old job is really going to get me either of those jobs. I should probably not answer this question while I'm in this mood...family drama has me all out of whack and I'm feeling whiny and sorry for myself right now. So my answer is to be continued...

maman08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:41 AM   #4
negrapy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

you mamas got chatty last night after i left -
hugs to both of you Faith and Heidi

I dont want to answer the question of the day either - depressing - i dont want to have a crying day

wotb: nada
wota: cut out two pillowcase dresses for a trade
load of laundry
clean downstairs bathroom
go to the park
nap during naptime
figure out a midwife TODAY!
figure out payment plan on ds2 hospital/ doctors bills
get bill for pregnancy labs changed - why in the world I am being charged almost $400 for only 4 tests, three of which i specifically refused and the last of which i would have if i'd only known - do i really need a hep B test - I have been pregnant sometime in each of the last 4 years
Old 04-28-2009, 05:42 AM   #5
negrapy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

btw Faith did you see the flower i put on the orange shirt dress? Makes it look more girlie
Old 04-28-2009, 06:29 AM   #6
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:

Hello girls, I hope everyone is well today xxx Last night my annoying headache turned into a full blown screaming migraine for which I had to wake Heiner at 4am to get me meds, menthol head rub, water, a bucket and some ice. I felt much better at 6:30am but I'm taking it easy today. I went to town with Cami and got some bananas and 2 tubs of strawberries for 5 from the fruit and veg market in the centre of town which was a great deal cos it was a huge bunch of bananas WOTB: Sposies WFL: Lettuce sandwiches and a cup of soup WFD: Meatloaf and pasta (quick and I dont have to do much with it

Last edited by ~whitehologram~; 04-28-2009 at 06:30 AM.
~whitehologram~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 06:59 AM   #7
Bumstoppers
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hiya girls....I'm here but yet I"m not....
Bumstoppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 07:07 AM   #8
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quick post, Ian is trying to help me type...Faith, don't feel bad about the DD tongue thing. 2 out of 3 of my kids had it, and we didn't figure it out for a while. We really had no excuse the second time either. You do the best you can!In five years, I will be crying as my last baby starts kindergarten. Other than that, I'm not sure what the future holds. All my "future" plans have been greatly altered by my children, so it's hard to say right now. Not in a bad way, just a different way, KWIM?Okay, gotta get the crew going. I have my "well woman" exam today. Ugh.
Old 04-28-2009, 07:13 AM   #9
GEM Cloth
Registered Users
Formerly: michellemomx3
seller

My Mood:

Good morning mamas!

AOTD: Hopefully right here and not going crazy from two teenagers. I'll have a 14 year old and a 12 year old in five years. My son will be 7 so he'll be a cute little first/second grader who still lets his mommy hug and kiss him.

WOTB: Gerber trainers we got from Target last night. He wore them to bed last night and then he went potty first thing this morning! We'll probably have 10 accidents today.

WOTA: The usual ... work, sew, clean, take care of kids, cook, etc.

Have a great day mamas!
GEM Cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 07:25 AM   #10
stephcrouse
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Good morning, mamas!

to everyone!!
Faith-don't beat yourself up! Are you going to see an ENT? Do you think you will have it clipped?
Becky- mama! What a tough situation to deal with, and kudos to you for handling it the way you did.
Janine-lettuce sandwiches?
Cheryl-"well woman" exam always seemed like a silly name to me.
Tricia-I'm with you! I don't want to answer the Q of the day! Who knows where I will be in 5 yrs. With the way things are going now...divorced? Trying to get by on a nurses salary with 3 kids? I hope not!
wotb: Rocket ship embellished Panda Tushies pf, with wimpy flannel doubler, under PP interlock cargo shorties. I hope that will hold him, because he's napping!

Last edited by stephcrouse; 04-28-2009 at 07:37 AM.
stephcrouse is offline   Reply With Quote