Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-28-2009, 08:14 AM   #21
mamazluv
You know you want this.........
seller

My Mood:
Re: Will Tuesday be Terriffic or Terrible? Tune In, Basic Mamas!

i cant add links and stuff and the buttons wont work.

AOTD
i hopw to be pretty free financially. the girls wil be in school, so hopefully i can make a good go of the wahm stuff.
i dont want to rush them growing up, but i tell you, i miss the days where someone isnt constantly unfolding my folded laundry, and putting every. last. thing. inthe mouth. sigh. i am feeling very overwhelmed whit them the last few days.
and then i feel horribly guilty for feeling it, and know they deserve better..........

Advertisement

Old 04-28-2009, 08:16 AM   #22
slaloms
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Good morning ladies

Sounds like a lot of you need hugs today

In 5 years... Well both of my kids will be ready for school...I might be homeschooling them. We might also have another baby by then...we're still not sure about that. Not really sure what else. I would like to have moved from the house we're in by then, but with the market the way it is, I'm not sure that will happen. We shall see...

WOTB: Bailey is probably in a pocket, DH changed her before he left work. Shea is still asleep in her nighttime dipe.

WOTA: I REALLY need to make time to clean. I also need to go to the grocery store.

Last edited by slaloms; 04-28-2009 at 08:22 AM.
slaloms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:18 AM   #23
TJR2119
Registered Users

My Mood:

*sigh* I see mq still isn't working!

to the mamas that need them.

AOTD: In 5 years I will hopefully not be working, dh will be working full time, we will have had another baby, hopefully have our own house (though that's unlikely as SMIL never wants us to move out), I will have my license, another car and still be as happy in my marriage as I am today

WOTB: Twilight organic bg

WOTA: Work! DH has the day off so he is entertaining Jayden and putting away the laundry
TJR2119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:22 AM   #24
slaloms
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisathena View Post
ty just fell off the bed upstairs im a bad mom, we are cuddling now
Melissa you're not a bad mom!
slaloms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:28 AM   #25
Bumstoppers
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I guess I will be re-washing all the diapers todya...we are in spoies now..terrible stink and his butt is red and hurting..

Too much deterant or not enough-what did we decide? I have a front loader machine with hard water....
Bumstoppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:33 AM   #26
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Multi-quote and smileys work here

Quote:
Originally Posted by negrapy View Post
btw Faith did you see the flower i put on the orange shirt dress? Makes it look more girlie
Yep Super-cute!! I was going to say so but I was in my funk, sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehologram View Post
Hello girls, I hope everyone is well today xxx Last night my annoying headache turned into a full blown screaming migraine for which I had to wake Heiner at 4am to get me meds, menthol head rub, water, a bucket and some ice. I felt much better at 6:30am but I'm taking it easy today. I went to town with Cami and got some bananas and 2 tubs of strawberries for 5 from the fruit and veg market in the centre of town which was a great deal cos it was a huge bunch of bananas WOTB: Sposies WFL: Lettuce sandwiches and a cup of soup WFD: Meatloaf and pasta (quick and I dont have to do much with it
Ow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by princemelissas View Post
AOTD: My dream would be to be living on a ranch with basic farm animals, a fruit and veggie garden, lots of babies, and still totally in love with my DH. I would eventually like to be as self-sustaining as possible. I also would like to be in a spot where DH and I can both work from home. (i'm sure there's more that I'll add through the day )

ETA#1: members of and actively involved in an awesome church and I would like to volunteer at a local soup kitchen, or NICU or maybe even dabble in fostering.
Sounds a lot like mine!

AOTD: Living in eastern Oregon, working independently or with one partner as a homebirth midwife, with a little house on some land, with a LARGE garden and a couple fruit trees, and a little cow and a goat for milking/sustainable meat, plus chickens, homeschooling, with one more kid by then, and making lots of our own food and generally being self-sustaining.

Today there is a playgroup with a local group of mamas from this board! I hope some people actually show up because I stink at small talk alone
Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:40 AM   #27
monicadd
Registered Users

My Mood:

Woke up to keke holding my glasses in two hands...thats never good, he broke the arm off. LOL

Im not having DS problems, sorry for those who are.

AOTD.
well in 5 years i hope to be a successful doula and homebirth CPM in the Poconos. Dh have a great fire job and almost done with his fire science degree. I will have a 15yo, 10yo, 7yo. So all will be in school. Hopefully with my adopted baby then. Owning a house and being financially stable. And happy and healthy, mostly healthy. Very knowledgeable of my faith and have children who love the LORD.

Agenda, well, i still have a raging headache, now i have no glasses. So idk. Dinner. not sure yet either, but meatloaf does sound good.
Devoted and Gorgeous DH CJ
monicadd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:46 AM   #28
negrapy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Faith - i just didnt know since the graphics were all funky yesterday - are you guys living in Oregon now? We'd kind of like to try out Eugene actually - I used to live up on the or/wa border in junior high and really liked it

Janine - how much would your pink solarveil sling be btw for some reason i am getting anxious about getting all the baby stuff together

okay we are headed out to play - the boys are going to ride their bikes in a neighboor's driveway that is at work because ours is steeper than the bunny hill
Old 04-28-2009, 08:46 AM   #29
stephcrouse
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Too much Beck. Sounds like they need stripping. Watcha washing in?
Old 04-28-2009, 08:46 AM   #30
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh, and dh will have conquered his stuff that he's in therapy for but I have no idea what he wants to do for a career when he's done (because he has no idea, lol--so many maybes but nothing definite). He started an exercise routine this week to get physically healthier, and started meeting with the bishop to help the spiritual side as well as his psychologist which he has met with for a while now.

Off to make sweet potato bread and then to a playgroup!
Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote